The consequences of high blood sugar are easy to understand. No energy source, no function – and the first organ to go is the brain. It needs glucose to function and without it, the brain shuts down quickly. Confusion, lethargy, and coma occur quickly. Blood sugar is one of the first things checked on scene of a comatose patient because it’s so easy to fix and very embarrassing for an EMT to miss.
Hi there! My name is Samantha Webber and this post is a review about the popular blood sugar supplement Altai Balance and my experience with this supplement. I have been using this supplement for some time now, and I want to share everything about it, and my results.
If you are here you are probably doing research about Altai Balance and wondering if it is just another scam product to take your precious dollars or a legit and safe product. I will do my best to share everything that I learned after using this supplement for a couple of months.
I always thought in the back of my mind that I might get type 2 diabetes.
I just assumed it would happen after I got pregnant. My mother had gestational diabetes that turned into type 2 after her pregnancy, and so did my grandmother. When my symptoms started at age 26 — dizziness, blurred vision, getting up to go to the bathroom every hour at night — I just figured I was working too much. I was social media manager for a nonprofit, putting in 50 to 60 hours a week.
I lived with symptoms for about 4 months. Finally, it got to the point where I felt really bad and tired. That forced me to go to the doctor to find out what it was.
My doctor did a physical exam, checked my blood pressure and weight, and did an A1c test of my blood sugar. My A1c was 12%, which was way higher than normal. My doctor said, “If you stay on this path, you’re going to do a lot of damage to yourself. You need to shape up and change your life.”
I already was pretty health-conscious, aside from working too much. But I need to do something else to help control my blood sugar because I didn’t want to take medications (some of them have terrible side effects), I just wanted a normal approach that was safe and easy to follow.
My doctor recommended a healthy diet and exercise for my first 3 months, and if after that time my blood sugar was still high I would have to take medications. (I was very worried)
I was sure that just diet and exercise may not be enough to help me lower my blood sugar in just 3 months because I was not a very active person, so I searched for natural remedies to help control blood sugar and I found Altai Balance and so many other blood sugar supplement.
My Review: Here’s My Thoughts And Opinions On Altai Balance
So now I will share some information about Altai Balance and why I decided to try it out instead of any other blood sugar supplement on the market. You probably already know that there are so many with some ridiculous claims out there and it is easy to get scammed.
Below I will share pictures of my bottle of the real Altai balance I ordered from their official website (not an Amazon cheap copy, more on that later)
Altai Balance is a natural supplement that was created to help control blood sugar by targeting the real root cause of high blood sugar. So what is the real root cause of high blood sugar? That was my question.
Turns out that a tiny molecule is the cause of high blood sugar in most people leading to type 2 diabetes. The molecule is called PM2.5.
(PM2.5), refers to tiny particles or droplets in the air that are two and one-half microns or less in width. Like inches, meters, and miles, a micron is a unit of measurement for distance. There are about 25,000 microns in an inch. The widths of the larger particles in the PM2.5 size range would be about thirty times smaller than that of human hair. The smaller particles are so small that several thousand of them could fit on the period at the end of this sentence.
Epidemiologic and experimental studies suggest that environmental exposures to air pollutants can increase the prevalence of metabolic and cardiorespiratory diseases. Among the risk factors, many studies have shown that air pollution, especially by fine particulate matter (PM2.5), can lead to the development of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) or make diabetics more susceptible to other health complications.
Altai Balance’s natural ingredients work to fight this molecule and provide, nutrients, minerals, and amino acids that play an imperative part in an individual’s well-being.
The supplement’s complete blend of added ingredients offers users a distinctive approach to help lower their glucose levels and manage diabetes. It is also known to enhance weight reduction that lowers an individual’s cravings for sugary foods.
After learning all of that I was still very skeptical about trying it even though there was science behind the creation of this supplement.
Now, I will share with you all the ingredients in the formula. This is very important because when I was doing my research I noticed that many blood sugar supplements hide their ingredients, NEVER trust a supplement that will not reveal its ingredients, that can be very dangerous.
What’s Inside Altai Balance (Ingredients)
I was surprised with the number of ingredients on the formula, most supplements have no more than 4 ingredients in their formula and that is not enough to get you the boost you need.
I got the label of the supplement so you can take a look at all the ingredients in the formula:
- 50mg of vitamin C (56% DV)
- 5mg of vitamin E (33% DV)
- 300mg of biotin (1,000% DV)
- 50mg of magnesium (12% DV)
- 15mg of zinc (73% DV)
- 1mg of manganese (43% DV)
- 250mg of chromium (714% DV)
Proprietary Blood Sugar Formula 212 mg
- Taurine – early research indicates that it can reduce the oxidative stress involved in diabetes and its complications. In addition, there is some evidence that taurine may help regulate diabetic blood sugar issues.
- Licorice root extract – Licorice root, the raw material for licorice candy, has now been hailed as containing substances with an anti-diabetic effect. These molecules reduce blood sugar and possess anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cinnamon bark extract – Cinnamon bark is capable of treating conditions such as gastrointestinal upset, diarrhea, infections caused by parasites and worms, influenza, the common cold, and high blood sugar. It can even soothe menstrual cramps and increase or stimulate the appetite while reducing flatulence.
- Juniper berry – is used for digestion problems including upset stomach, intestinal gas (flatulence), heartburn, bloating, and loss of appetite, as well as gastrointestinal (GI) infections and intestinal worms. It is also used for urinary tract infections (UTIs) and kidney and bladder stones. Other uses include treating snakebite, diabetes, and cancer.
- Gymnema sylvestre – it has been used in combination with other diabetes medications to lower blood sugar. It’s also called gurmar, which is Hindi for “destroyer of sugar” (Source). Similar to its effects on your taste buds, Gymnema sylvestre can also block receptors in your intestines and thus sugar absorption, lowering your post-meal blood sugar levels.
- Banaba leaf extract – Banaba is a medium-sized tree. Its leaves have been used to treat diabetes in folk medicine for centuries. In addition to their anti-diabetic properties, banaba leaves offer health benefits, such as antioxidant, cholesterol-lowering, and anti-obesity effects.
- Bitter melon extract – Bitter melon is thought to improve the way that sugar is used in your tissues and promote the secretion of insulin, the hormone responsible for regulating blood sugar levels (Source).
- White mulberry – is used for diabetes, high cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, the common cold, and many other conditions. There are some chemicals in white mulberry that work in a similar way to some medicines used for type 2 diabetes. They slow the breakdown of sugars in the gut so that they are absorbed more slowly into the blood. This helps the body keep blood sugar levels in the desirable range.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) – have at least two positive benefits for individuals with type 2 diabetes. A few studies have suggested that alpha-lipoic acid supplements may enhance the body’s ability to use its own insulin to lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. ALA may help reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy nerve damage that can be caused by diabetes.
You can also visit their website www.altaiscience.com to get more details about every single ingredient in their formula they share all the info on their website.
Altai Balance Compared With Glucofort
Here I want to do a little comparison between Altai Balance and Glucofort. Glucofort is another very popular blood sugar supplement that I was considering buying to help me control my blood sugar before Altai Balance.
Supplements come in many forms, like pills, liquids, or powders. The one you choose depends on how they work in your body and how you prefer to take them. For example, some only work in a dry extract form, such as a capsule or pill. Others work faster and are more effective as a liquid. Below you can take a look at why I used Altai Balance instead of Glucofort to lower my blood sugar.
- All the ingredients are listed on their official website.
- Based on science, and tested ingredients;
- Better price per bottle, 1 bottle of Altai Balance costs $49 and you can get a deal for $34 a bottle if you buy more than one.
- 180-day money-back guarantee, you can try the supplement for 2 months and decide if you want to keep it or get your money back.
- Most of the customers reported very positive results after 3 months (myself including, more on that later)
- 100% natural ingredients
- They don’t list their ingredients on their official website, you will know only when they sent it to you after your order;
- No information about the science behind their product;
- A little expensive, one bottle costs $69
- 60-day money-back guarantee, just not enough time to experience results and be protected with money-back guarantee
- Very few positive results
- I can’t state that the ingredients are natural because I didn’t find their supplement label
Is Altai Balance Safe?
That was one of my first concerns about the supplement, you need to be very careful when it comes to taking supplements.
I did my research and this is what I was able to find: Altai Balance has been taken by thousands of folks with great success, it has natural ingredients and they are extremely high quality, manufactured in the United States at an FDA-registered facility.
Check Out My Results From Using Altai Balance For a Few Months
Now I will share my personal results with Altai Balance after only 3 months. Does it really work?
As I said before I needed to lower my blood sugar quickly or my doctor would get me on medications. Probably I would start taking metformin. Metformin is generally the first medication prescribed for type 2 diabetes. It works primarily by lowering glucose production in the liver and improving your body’s sensitivity to insulin so that your body uses insulin more effectively.
But sadly metformin has so many side effects, stomach trouble is the most common metformin side effect. About 25% of people have problems like:
- Belly pain
- Little appetite
I wanted to avoid all of that and you should too, if your condition is not severe you should try a more natural approach than medications.
I will be sharing my blood sugar readings before I started eating healthier, doing a little exercise, and taking the Altai Balance supplement.
It’s recommended that you take just one capsule a day with a big glass of water. Altai balance is supposed to work with your body to naturally adjust you back into a healthy rhythm, it’s going to leave you well-rested and energized.
I knew then I was in trouble and could no longer pretend everything was okay. I was tired all the time, could hardly walk without pain, and barely had the energy to do the tasks that had to be done.
So I started looking online for the best blood sugar support supplement to give me that boost I needed and I found Altai Balance. The science and ingredients, and the success stories intrigued me enough that I paid $117 for a 90 day supply.
And, I’m so glad I did!
I was motivated to make changes
Before I began taking the supplement I was eating a diet that consisted mostly of fruits, vegetable, potatoes, pastas, gravies, and lots and lots of cakes, pies, candy, and soda pop.
One thing I recommend is to be just a little more active and clean up your diet like I did because supplements like Altai Balance does work but you need to work with it. I knew that I needed to do it all, not just taking the supplement, because that alone would not give me the results I needed.
After just 3 months, my results speak louder than words…
At the beginning, my blood sugar ranged between 275 and 325 at the 2 hour post-meal point. Now my blood glucose ranges are between 96 pre-meal and 145 post meal!
I still struggle with my morning blood sugar readings being higher than what I would like but I feel confident that with time I will be able to bring them down as well.
At the beginning, my morning fasting blood glucose was between 150 and 160. It is down to an average reading now of 125. My goal is to be able to bring it below 110 (6.1).
My weight has gone from 240 pounds to 205.4 pounds now!!!
I try not to fixate on my weight as long as my blood glucose is coming in at an acceptable level but I cannot lie that as I see that number on the scale drop, I get a little excited!!![wptb id="4513" not found ]
- Helps to lower blood sugar
- Based on science, and tested ingredients;
- 100% natural ingredients
- 180-day money-back guarantee
- Most of the customers reported very positive results
- No side effects
- Fake bottles on Amazon
- You can only buy it online from their official website
- Limited stock (they run out of stock way too quickly)
- Results may vary depending on your condition
Other benefits I got from the supplement
Since taking the supplement my life has changed so much.
My pain is gone, I now walk 3 miles (4.8 km) up and down our mountain with ease. My outlook on life is positive and I look forward to a future that is healthy and filled with being able to do the things I love and are important to me.
My advice to people who think that change and giving up a high-carb diet is going to be just too hard, is for them to consider the ramifications and consequences of continuing on the path they are on (diabetic complications, amputations – it’s not a great prospect!).
Yes, change does take a bit of work!
But with a healthy diet, a little exercise, and the powerful ingredients in Altai Balance it is doable… not only doable but exciting and enjoyable.
I thought that the supplement was a scam but I’m so glad I was wrong about it, it REALLY works and makes things just easier, it gives you more energy to do things to take action and change your life for the better.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Altai Balance was a perfect fit for me, and after only 3 months I had my blood sugar under control, but you need to remember that sometimes it may take a longer time to work for other people, that is why they also offer the 180 day supply.
Altai Balance Price: Where You Should NEVER Buy, and Where I Got Mine Cheap!
Unfortunately, many people are being scammed when they order the Altai Balance supplement because they are not using the official website to buy the supplement. Many people are ordering Altai Balance on Amazon because is cheaper, and are getting fake bottles.
Please do not order Altai Balance on Amazon because I discovered that all of them are fake with completely different ingredients, if you are interested in buying this supplement you should buy from the same place I did, and that is the official website.
Let me just share some of the people that ordered this supplement on Amazon and what they have to say about it:
Here’s Where You Should Buy, and The Best Prices
As you can see this supplement is not available on Amazon, you can only have access to it from their official website. I notice that all the popular health products have a cheap copy, and sadly Amazon is full of them, and so many people are getting scammed.
There are a few different packages available, I got the 90-day supply for $39/bottle. It’s very hard to have a positive effect with just one bottle, your body needs a little time to adjust itself to the ingredients in the formula.
I got the 90 days supply because with Altai Balance you are protected with 180 day money back guarantee, and that is a great deal, most supplements only offer you a 60-day money-back guarantee and before you can even test the supplement you are no longer protected. I think some of them do that on purpose so they won’t give you your money back.
The packages include:
- 1 bottle for $49 (plus shipping costs)
- 3 bottles for $117 ($39 each) with free shipping
- 6 bottles for $204 ($34 each) with free shipping
Conclusion: Very Happy With Altai Balance Supplement
I’m very satisfied with Altai Balance it really did the job. As you can see my blood sugar readings are now finally in normal ranges and I can’t wait for my next doctor’s appointment, he will be shocked with my results in such a short time. I searched for so many blood sugar supplements and luckily I avoided the ones like Glucofort that hide their ingredients list and the science behind it.
In the beginning, my blood sugar ranged between 275 and 325 at the 2 hour post-meal point. Now my blood glucose ranges are between 96 pre-meal and 145 post-meal!
Just to be clear it is not just the Altai Balance supplement alone responsible for my awesome results I also cleaned my diet and did a little exercise nothing strenuous just a walk now and then.
If you are still wondering if Altai Balance is a scam I can assure you that is not, but you need to work with it. I highly recommend that you ONLY buy from the official website and NEVER on Amazon because all of the bottles there are cheap copies with completely different ingredients.
Overall, I’m really impressed with Altai Balance. It’s helped me take control over my life and avoid terrible diabetes complications like:
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Nerve damage (neuropathy).
- Kidney damage (nephropathy).
- Eye damage (retinopathy).
- Foot damage.
- Skin conditions.
- Hearing impairment.
- Alzheimer’s disease.
I highly recommend this supplement to anyone that want to lower their blood sugar naturally and avoid medications
Don’t forget to check and see if the discount is still available here <<.
Well, thanks for reading this Altai Balance review. I hope it answered any questions you may have but if you do have any questions please do feel free to leave me a comment below..
4 thoughts on “My Altai Balance Review: My Results After 3 Months!”
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing story. I am also diagnosed with type 2 diabetes about a month ago and have started my LCHF diet plus exercise (walking). I was never a fan of supplements but I will give Altai Balance a shot and test it out for a few months, Thanks.
Hello to everybody on this thread. I loved reading the posts. I too have moved my numbers to the better.
I liked the fact that you made it clear that just the supplement alone will not help that people need to make a better lifestyle choices and that the supplement will support that in giving you more energy.
Thank you for all sharing life with a bunch of strangers.
I always love reading posts like this, it encourages people to doing something about their condition. Its a good idea to focus on natural ways to control blood sugar and avoid the medications if you are in the earlier stages. I have been taking Altai balance for some time and I can say that it is really working wonders for me. This formula is different than all the others you will find out there.
The best thing about this supplement for me is the ingredient Cinnamon bark. Whether you are taking cinnamon bark extract as a supplement or if you are consuming it as a powder or tea, then you are likely to receive a number of amazing and natural benefits. There are studies to suggest that using cinnamon bark extract as a supplement can help lower blood sugar levels as well as increase the body’s sensitivity to insulin. This can be an influential phenomenon for those that suffer from type 2 diabetes or metabolic syndrome. By reducing insulin resistance in the body, insulin is able to properly transport blood sugar. In turn, higher insulin sensitivity can lower those blood sugar levels.