Cortexi is manufactured in an FDA-approved and GMP-certified facility using plant-based ingredients in a strict and sterile environment in the US. Cortexi ingredients are 100% natural and blended in the perfect quantities for maximum results.
Only $49 / Bottle + FREE Shipping
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to beginning any diet or exercise program or taking any dietary supplement. The content on our website is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice or to replace a relationship with a qualified healthcare professional.
Cortexi is a natural formula made with the 20 most powerful organic ingredients and essential minerals. Below is what you get inside every drop of Cortexi:
How To Use Cortexi (Use as Directed)
As per the back label and the maker of the Cortexi liquid solution, you should take a full dropper under your tongue in the morning before breakfast, or dissolve a dropper in a glass of water. One bottle of Cortexi contains a 60 ml liquid solution.
The regular and recommended intake of this dietary supplement would provide you with quick and best results for your condition.
Cortexi Safety Precaution
- Always keep Cortexi out of children’s reach.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Pregnant or conceiving women should avoid it.
- Don’t use it if you get a broken sealed bottle.
- Try to put Cortexi Supplement bottle dry and cool weather.
- Natural formula
- Plant ingredients
- Easy to use
- Non habbit forming
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Non GMO
- No stimulants
- Occasionally runs out of stock
- Only available online from the official website
- Results may vary
- Not recommended if you are under 18
- Fake bottles on Amazon & eBay
Is This a One Time Payment?
Yes, your order today is a one-time payment with no auto-ship, subscriptions or hidden charges.
How To Contact Us
Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Our team will come back to you within a matter of hours to help you.
Product Email Support : email@example.com
Product Phone Support :+1.888.220.3185
Mon – Sun 10 AM – 1 AM EST
Order Email Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Phone Support : +1.888.220.3185
Mon – Sun 10 AM – 1 AM EST
* Every email or phone call is managed by our friendly customer support agents, and they will reply as soon as possible.
Get 2 FREE Bonuses!
Cortexi Shipping Policy
Please allow 1-2 business days processing time for your order to be shipped. During holidays orders can experience delays to be processed.
If invalid information is provided we will be unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment or incorrect address information. Your order processing may be delayed an additional 3-5 business days if invalid information is provided.
***(Note: All shipping addresses are verified through US postal service, if you are unsure of your shipping address, please refer to USPS.com, this does not apply to international orders.
We ship Monday-Friday, excluding weekends and USA holidays.
EXCLUDES WEEKENDS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS OR POSTAL HOLIDAYS.
**Cortexi is NOT responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times as it takes 1-2 business days to process the order and we cannot be held liable for USPS Guarantees.
Domestic Delivery Time- Standard Shipping:
Time in transit depends on the shipping method selected. Please note that time in transit does not include weekends or holidays. All delivery times are estimates. Cortexi is not responsible for delays in delivery due to events beyond our control, including shortage of materials, labor strikes, transportation failures or acts of nature.
Refused, Lost, Stolen or Delay in packages
In case of refusal of a package, the shipping and handling fee will be charged to the payment form selected during checkout and will be subtracted from any refund. For any refused products a refund will not be initiated until the product is received and reviewed by Cortexi team.
United Parcel Service (UPS) is the primary delivery service used. We cannot guarantee replacement of lost or stolen packages shipped via UPS. In case of delays or any situation with your delivery please contact email@example.com. Cortexi is not responsible for any lost, stolen or delayed packages.
***(Note: On very rare occasions international shipping to some countries can take 4-6 weeks. In severe cases 8-12 weeks. Cortexi is not responsible for any delays caused by the destination country’s customs clearance processes. Shipping to certain countries may require additional shipping fees due to the geographical location.)
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
You have 60 days after they ship your order to explore the benefits of the product and draw your own conclusions. Hopefully, you’ll become one of the many customers who contact us to share the joy of their experience.
BEFORE you request a refund, please make sure you’ve given the product enough time to work for you. They usually advise all their customers to take some time with the supplements in order for them to prove their effect on the organism before reaching a conclusion. Yet, if you are not satisfied with your investment, you can easily ask for your money back!
Cortexi Price (Special Offer)
Click the button below and get 73% OFF + FREE shipping when you order the Cortexi. This special offer is available for a limited time only.
Cortexi Important Pages
- Rebooting the brain helps stop the ring of tinnitus in rats – National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- The link between hearing loss and Alzheimer’s disease
- White, P. M., Doetzlhofer, A., Lee, Y. S., Groves, A. K., and Segil, N. (2006). Mammalian cochlear supporting cells can divide and trans-differentiate into hair cells. Nature 441, 984–987.
- Tinnitus Epidemiology: Prevalence, Severity, Exposures And Treatment Patterns In The United States
- What Herbs are Good for Hearing Loss?
- Neuroprotective potential of phytochemicals – G. Phani Kumar and Farhath Khanum – Jul-Dec 2012
- A Course in Miracles by Helen Schucman
- Identification of medicinal plants of Urmia for treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
- The Benefits of California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica)
- Tinnitus is the result of the brain trying, but failing, to repair itself – Georgetown University Medical Center – Jan 2011
- Free radical production and ischemic brain damage: influence of postischemic oxygen tension – Agardh CD and others
- B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy-A Review – David O. Kennedy – Feb 2016
- Mapping cortical hubs in tinnitus. – Winfried Schlee and others – Nov 2009
- Intracranial Mapping of a Cortical Tinnitus System using Residual Inhibition – WilliamSedley and others – Apr 2015
- Neurotoxicity of General Anesthetics: Cause for Concern? – Misha Perouansky and Hugh C. Hemmings – Dec 2010
- Potential Links between Impaired One-Carbon Metabolism Due to Polymorphisms, Inadequate B-Vitamin Status, and the Development of Alzheimer’s Disease. – Troesch B and others – Dec 2016
- Neurotoxicity of General Anesthetics: Cause for Concern?” – Misha Perouansky and Hugh C. Hemmings – Dec 2010
- Singh V.K., Newman V.L., Berg A.N., MacVittie T.J. Animal models for acute radiation syndrome drug discovery. Expert Opin. Drug Discov. 2015;10:497–517. doi: 10.1517/17460441.2015.1023290
- Abayomi O.K. Pathogenesis of irradiation-induced cognitive dysfunction. Acta Oncol. 1996;35:659–663. doi: 10.3109/02841869609083995
- Davydov M., Krikorian A.D. Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim. (Araliaceae) as an adaptogen: A closer look. J. Ethnopharmacol. 2000;72:345–393
- Xie Y., Zhang B., Zhang Y. Protective effects of Acanthopanax polysaccharides on cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury and its mechanisms. Int. J. Biol. Macromol. 2015;72:946–950. doi: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2014.09.055
Please note that the information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.
The website’s content and the product for sale are based upon the author’s opinion and are provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You should do your own research and confirm the information with other sources when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or the product sold here.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 South Entertainment Ave, Suite 410, Boise, Idaho, 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
*For international shipping (outside of the United States), shipping fees will apply.