Is Diabetes Freedom a scam? In this review post, I will everything about this program to reverse type 2 diabetes as well as pros, cons, and if it really works.
What is Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes is a chronic medical condition in which sugar, or glucose, levels build up in your bloodstream. The hormone insulin helps move the glucose from your blood into your cells, where it’s used for energy.
In type 2 diabetes, your body’s cells aren’t able to respond to insulin as well as they should. In later stages of the disease, your body may also not produce enough insulin.
Uncontrolled type 2 diabetes can lead to chronically high blood glucose levels, causing several symptoms and potentially leading to serious complications.
Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes
Signs and symptoms of type 2 diabetes often develop slowly. In fact, you can be living with type 2 diabetes for years and not know it. When signs and symptoms are present, they may include:
- Increased thirst
- Frequent urination
- Increased hunger
- Unintended weight loss
- Blurred vision
- Slow-healing sores
- Frequent infections
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Areas of darkened skin, usually in the armpits and neck
Complications of Type 2 Diabetes
You might hear your healthcare team talk about two types of diabetes complications: serious ones that build up over time called chronic complications and ones that can happen at any time called acute complications.
These are long-term problems that can develop gradually, and can lead to serious damage if they go unchecked and untreated.
- Eye problems (retinopathy) – Some people with diabetes develop an eye disease called diabetic retinopathy which can affect their eyesight. If retinopathy is picked up – usually from an eye screening test – it can be treated and sight loss prevented.
- Foot problems -Having diabetes means that you’re more at risk of serious foot problems and which can lead to amputation if untreated. Nerve damage can affect the feeling in your feet and raised blood sugar can damage the circulation, making it slower for sores and cuts to heal. That’s why it’s important to tell your GP if you notice any change in how your feet look or feel.
- Heart attack and stroke – When you have diabetes, high blood sugar for a period of time can damage your blood vessels. This can sometimes lead to heart attacks and strokes.
- Kidney problems (nephropathy) – Diabetes can cause damage to your kidneys over a long period of time making it harder to clear extra fluid and waste from your body. This is caused by high blood sugar levels and high blood pressure. It is known as diabetic nephropathy or kidney disease.
- Nerve damage (neuropathy) – Some people with diabetes may develop nerve damage caused over time by high blood sugar levels. This can make it harder for the nerves to carry messages between the brain and every part of our body so it can affect how we see, hear, feel and move.
- Gum disease and other mouth problems – Too much sugar in your blood can lead to more sugar in your saliva. This brings bacteria which produces acid which attacks your tooth enamel and damages your gums. The blood vessels in your gums can also become damaged, making gums more likely to get infected.
- Related conditions, like cancer – If you have diabetes, you’re more at risk of developing certain cancers. And some cancer treatments can affect your diabetes and make it harder to control your blood sugar.
- Sexual problems in women – Damage to blood vessels and nerves can restrict the amount of blood flowing to your sexual organs so you can lose some sensation. If you have high blood sugar, you are also more likely to get thrush or a urinary tract infection.
- Sexual problems in men – The amount of blood flowing to your sexual organs can be restricted which may cause you to have difficulty getting aroused. It may lead to erectile dysfunction, sometimes called impotence.
Is Diabetes Freedom a Scam?
No, Diabetes Freedom is not a scam. Diabetes Freedom is an eBook that helps readers address the “root cause” of diabetes. The program was created by Professor James Freeman, who apparently helped the creator of the product website to “defeat the condition using these very methods. With over 700 million people projected to suffer from diabetes worldwide by 2045, it’s clear that diabetes cures should be carefully vetted.
Who is The Creator of Diabetes Freedom?
This diet program to reverse type 2 diabetes was created by George Riley. He is a former type 2 diabetic who experienced worsening symptoms even though he was following the medications prescribed by his doctor. He is not a doctor or a nutritionist. He is just a regular man that almost lost his life to diabetes.
His symptoms kept getting worse until he fell into a hyperosmolar nonketotic coma.
Hyperosmolar non-ketotic coma is a dangerous condition brought on by very high blood glucose levels in type 2 diabetes (above 33 mmol/L). It is a short-term complication requiring immediate treatment by a healthcare professional.
According to George, he was about to get his leg amputated, but luckily the second doctor he consulted revealed many new aspects of diabetes for him, and how he could reverse his condition by targeting the real root cause of diabetes and not just the symptoms with drugs.
Well, George claims that he learned to control his diabetes through natural ways that precipitate no side effects. The main goal is to find a specific meal timing and consume the right ingredients to clear your pancreas from all the fatty deposits.
Over time, George got better at controlling his symptoms, and the complications he was dealing with did not become worse since he started the program (2 months ago).
How does The Diabetes Freedom Program work?
Diabetes Freedom is an innovative program that teaches you simple and natural ways to take control over your blood sugar and reverse the type 2 diabetes.
This diabetes programs works by using nutrition, meal timing, and boosting your metabolism to fight the real cause of type 2 diabetes.
The real cause of type 2 diabetes is a tiny molecule called ceramide.
The Role of Ceramides in Insulin Resistance
Resistance to insulin is a pathophysiological state related to the decreased response of peripheral tissues to the insulin action, hyperinsulinemia, and raised blood glucose levels caused by increased hepatic glucose outflow. All the above precede the onset of full-blown type 2 diabetes. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2016 more than 1.9 billion people over 18 years of age were overweight and about 600 million were obese. [source]
Currently, the primary hypothesis explaining the probability of occurrence of insulin resistance assigns a fundamental role of lipids accumulation in adipocytes or nonadipose tissue (muscle, liver) and the locally developing chronic inflammation caused by adipocytes hypertrophy. However, the major molecular pathways are unknown.
The sphingolipid ceramide is the main culprit that combines a plethora of nutrients (e.g., saturated fatty acids) and inflammatory cytokines to the progression of insulin resistance. The accumulation of sphingolipid ceramide in tissues of obese humans, rodents, and Western-diet non-human primates is in line with diabetes, hypertension, cardiac failure, or atherosclerosis.
Diabetes Freedom program teaches you how to add a powerful blend of phytonutrients to your diet to target and help neutralize foreign agents in the blood, flush out harmful toxins and break down deadly fat cells.
The Benefits of Diabetes Freedom
George Reilly was determined to make the Diabetes Freedom product more than just another program. He wanted to ensure that you not only reduce diabetes and get rid of it permanently but also give you all the benefits of doing so. What are the benefits of this program? Diabetes freedom will allow you to enjoy a lot of beautiful things. These are just a few of the many benefits you’ll get:
- Diabetes Freedom is a Natural Program – The information and steps you receive will be based only on natural methods and ingredients. Your treatment plan will not include any supplements or drugs. Diabetes prevention is possible by changing your eating habits and adding nutrients to your diet. You will lose weight and reduce your chances of developing diabetes. You can reverse type 2 diabetes if you have it. *
- It Takes Less Time To Complete – This treatment is much shorter than other treatments. Without spending years on treatment, you can finally eliminate diabetes.
- Reverse Your Condition – Diabetes Freedom is a strategy that helps people with type 2 diabetes to reverse their condition by living healthy lives. The program will provide you with a three-step approach to combating diabetes. This guide will help you to live a more normal life. In just 21 days, your blood sugar levels will drop.
- Removing Excess Fat from the Body – This program can also help you lose excess fat. Excess fat in the body can lead to problems with blood sugar levels. Diabetes freedom is best for you.
- Improves Your Lifestyle – It is essential to make significant lifestyle and dietary changes if you have type 2 diabetes. You might also need to eat certain foods to fight diabetes and keep you healthy for the rest of your life.
- Removes Toxins – This program will help eliminate toxins from your pancreas and liver, the main organs producing insulin. This program will help you eliminate toxic substances from your liver and pancreas and ensure they work correctly. This will help you maintain a healthy liver and pancreas and lower insulin resistance.
The Components of Diabetes Freedom
Diabetes Freedom is all about what you eat and at what time you eat. As you probably already know and have felt before, eating on a pretty consistent meal schedule helps to keep your blood sugar stable and you feeling energized throughout the day.
Go too long between meals and you’ll feel a noticeable blood sugar dip.
The program focuses on a balanced lifestyle to help you control your blood sugar. It comes with three phases for this purpose. Let’s take a look at them:
Step 1 – The Pancreas Restart Nutrition Plan
The first stage is the eradication of the body’s white cells. Your body is now cleansed. There are no toxins left, and the whole operating environment is strengthened. It also helps to control a safe level of blood sugar.
This nutrition plan also decreases the risk of diabetes and helps to increase glucose. It not only decreases the low fat, but it also improves the body’s healthy fat. The brain fog often lowers, and the mood increases.
You can also watch a series of videos and learn how to avoid snacking excessively by suppressing your appetite, cleansing your body, and losing weight.
Step 2 – The Brown Fat Improving Blueprint
You will see how diabetes and its signals can be changed in this second stage formula. The steps you can take to expand the body’s metabolic movement are detailed stated in this stage.
It operates on the simple principle of losing fat rather than storing it. At the same time, the metabolism process is fast, thereby contributing to weight loss.
You will also be advised of some liquids you have to take to help reduce blood sugar levels. Other suggestions you see in this model are how you can improve your resilience and maintain natural blood pressure levels.
Step 3 – Meal Timing Tactics That Annihilate Diabetes Type 2
When you eat and how often you eat can make a big impact on your weight and insulin needs if you have type 2 diabetes.
This last step of the regimen shows you the right time you should eat to control blood sugar. This diet takes a distinct strategy than specific diet programs, even though you are told to give up those food classes to keep your blood sugar control.
This is just some of the benefits of this step:
Let’s take a closer look at why regular meal times are helpful:
Prevent blood sugar fluctuations
For individuals that are taking long-acting insulin or oral medications that assist with decreased blood sugar levels, eating at least every 4-5 hours is necessary to prevent low blood sugar, also called hypoglycemia.
Promote weight loss
When individuals are able to stabilize their blood sugar levels throughout the day, this helps regulate their appetite as well. It is well documented that when people with type 2 diabetes achieve a 5-10 percent weight loss, this will increase insulin sensitivity and help lower blood sugar.
Improve overall nutrition
The power of planning cannot be ignored when it comes to creating a healthy diabetes meal plan. While sometimes easier said than done, meals planned in advance will likely be more balanced and include better choices. When we arrive to a meal too hungry, we tend to choose whatever food is the closest to us, eat faster, and in larger portion sizes.
Is The Diabetes Freedom Program Safe?
We can say it is safe, there are no strange ingredients in the program and it provides scientifically verified, risk-free recommendations, and strategies to help you reverse your diabetes disease.
This all-natural product-based program is undeniably true because millions of consumers worldwide have been invited. Their five-star rating is absolute evidence. Also, it is often rendered with the assistance of an expert. The author himself had Type 2 diabetes, and he wrote the book on study and evidence along with his psychiatrist.
Therefore, you would consider investing in this book if you have difficulty with diabetes and its related complications.
The Price of Diabetes Freedom (Special Offer)
The price is very low compared to other treatments for type 2 diabetes. At this moment you can order Diabetes Freedom for 30% OFF. This is a limited-time offer and it won’t be available for long. Click here to check if the discount is still available
Refund And Return Policy
This is a very useful product but if there is something about it you are not happy with, you can always get your money back.
Here is how it works:
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your product you have 365 days to ask for a refund, all you need to do is send them an email requesting a refund to email@example.com.
They will be happy to help you help you and you can specify the reasons for your refund, but this is entirely your choice.
For any questions or requests please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Diabetes Freedom really work?
This system helps thousands of men and women who follow it improve their blood sugar levels.
Of course, results vary according to the condition you’re in, the medication you take and the length of time you’ve had high blood sugar.
Some people will get better results than others but nearly everyone who follows the system will experience an improvement in blood sugar levels.
This improvement alone is worth at least 50 times what you invest today.
How does this Diabetes Freedom get sent to me?
The entire Diabetes Freedom will be available in both a digital version and printed version. You can download, watch or read online from the members area.
You can access it on your computer, smartphone, tablet and you can even download and print out the nutrition guide.
What’s great is that you’ll save on shipping costs and Diabetes Freedom will be instantly accessible following your order. You can get started as soon as tonight.
How does the 365-day money back guarantee work?
From the moment you order, you’ll have a full 12 months to trial this system. Even if Diabetes Freedom helps improve the life of everyone who follows the system – if you’re not fully satisfied or if you decide it’s not for you, feel free to contact our friendly customer service team and we will happily refund your order in full, within 48 hours.
Of course, you have to use the system for it to work. You’ve seen proof that it works. The studies, the success rate.
How soon can I stop taking my medication?
Remember, I recommend you use the Diabetes Freedom to naturally balance your blood sugar, and then decide with your doctor when to go off your medication.
Depending on factors like your body type, the amount of time you’ve had diabetes and how committed you are to the program, most people can reverse diabetes type 2 in 4 to 12 weeks.
Is it scientifically proven?
Diabetes Freedom is based on research at University of Utah, Texas University, Newcastle University in England, Harvard Medical School and 14 other studies from reputable institutions.
Why hasn’t my doctor told me about this?
Your doctor is most likely a good person, he or she just doesn’t know about this yet. In the past we’ve seen it take 5-10 years before doctors start recommending treatments that are effective.
Have you got 5 years to wait? 5 years of pain and suffering. 5 years of being a burden and not knowing how long you’ve got left?
You’ve seen the proof. You can try this nutritional solution starting today with no risk.
How difficult is this program?
The first step is where you have to follow closely, but like I said: if you can say no to white bread and soda for a few days, you can easily follow this nutrition plan.
If other people all over the world have successfully used these methods, you can too. Remember, once you finish the first step, the next steps are much easier.
If for some reason it doesn’t work for you or even if you change your mind, just let me know, and I’ll refund your money 100%.
Based on the research and costumers reviews we can say that Diabetes Freedom is NOT a scam, and if you follow the diet plan you can take control over your blood sugar and even reverse your type 2 diabetes, but results may vary depending on how seriously you follow it.
This program works to help you manage your diabetes but if you are on medication or following any recommendation from your doctor is NOT advised to stop them. Diabetes Freedom is more like a supporting program to provide you with a guide and important knowledge about diabetes.
All the information in the book has been scientifically proven to work, and the way the doctor explains it in the book makes everything very easy to follow. Another great thing about it is that you are also protected by a 60-day money-back guarantee, which means if you are not happy with the book you can get a full refund.
Thank you for reading this review, I hope that it made things clear about how this natural supplement works and if it can help you with your condition or not. Feel free to add a comment if you already used this supplement or if you know some other that you need a review about, we can make a separate post for it and help as many people as we can.
Scientific References and Studies
(1) Univariate and bivariate linkage analysis identifies pleiotropic loci underlying lipid levels and type 2 diabetes risk. Hasstedt SJ, Hanis CL, Elbein SC; American Diabetes Association GENNID Study Group. Ann Hum Genet. 2010
(2) Care failings put 1 in 4 people with diabetes at risk of amputation. Diabetes UK
(3) Diabetic patients’ awareness of diabetic retinopathy symptoms and complications. Abdullah Eid Abdulaal, Omar Majed Alobaid, Abdulrahman AlnasyanAbdulaal AE, Alobaid OM, Alotaibi AG, et al. J Family Med Prim Care. 2019
(4) Sex differences in the association between diabetes and cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of 121 cohorts including 20 million individuals and one million events. Ohkuma, T., Peters, S.A.E. & Woodward, M. Diabetologia. 2018
(5) Type 2 diabetes mellitus and Alzheimer’s disease. Barbagallo M, Dominguez LJ. World J Diabetes. 2014
(6) Very low calorie diet and 6 months of weight stability in Type 2 diabetes: Pathophysiologic changes in responders and non-responders. Sarah Steven, Keiren G Hollingsworth, Ahmad Al-Mrabeh, Leah Avery, Benjamin Aribisala, Muriel Caslake, Roy Taylor. Diabetes Care, March 2016
(7) National Diabetes 2020 Statistics Report. Estimates of diabetes and its burden on the United States. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
(8) Big Pharma’s big push to get patients to take their meds. Rebecca Robbins. Stat News. February 4, 2016
(9) Heart Failure in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus. Rosano GM, Vitale C, Seferovic P. Card Fail Rev. 2017
(10) Diabetes and stroke prevention: a review. Hewitt J, Castilla Guerra L, Fernández-Moreno Mdel C, Sierra C. Stroke Res Treat. 2012
(11) Targeting a ceramide double bond improves insulin resistance and hepatic steatosis. Bhagirath Chaurasia, Trevor S. Tippetts, Rafael Mayoral Monibas, Jinqi Liu, Ying Li, Liping Wang, Joseph L. Wilkerson, C. Rufus Sweeney, Renato Felipe Pereira, Doris Hissako Sumida, J. Alan Maschek4, James E. Cox, Vincent Kaddai, Graeme Iain Lancaster. Science. 2019
(12) Intakes of anthocyanins and flavones are associated with biomarkers of insulin resistance and inflammation in women. Jennings A, Welch AA, Spector T, Macgregor A, Cassidy A. J Nutr. 2014
(13) The Timing of Activity after Eating Affects the Glycaemic Response of Healthy Adults: A Randomised Controlled Trial. Reynolds AN, Venn BJ. Nutrients. 2018
(14) Kale Is a Surprise on 2019’s ‘Dirty Dozen’ List. Kathleen Dohen. WebMD. 2019