The consequences of high blood sugar are easy to understand. No energy source, no function – and the first organ to go is the brain. It needs glucose to function and without it, the brain shuts down quickly. Confusion, lethargy, and coma occur quickly. Blood sugar is one of the first things checked on scene of a comatose patient because it’s so easy to fix and very embarrassing for an EMT to miss.
Today we will share a review of one of our readers. The review is about the popular blood sugar supplement called Glucofort. On this honest review you will learn everything about the blood sugar supplement, and the real results that she got after using it for few months!
Hi there! My name is Leisa M. and this post is a review about the popular blood sugar supplement Glucofort and my experience with this supplement. I have been using this supplement for some time now, and I want to share everything about it, and my results.
If you are here you are probably doing research about Glucofort and wondering if it is just another scam product to take your precious dollars or a legit and safe product. I will do my best to share everything that I learned after using this supplement for a couple of months.
I always thought in the back of my mind that I might get type 2 diabetes.
I just assumed it would happen after I got pregnant. My mother had gestational diabetes that turned into type 2 after her pregnancy, and so did my grandmother. When my symptoms started at age 26 — dizziness, blurred vision, getting up to go to the bathroom every hour at night — I just figured I was working too much. I was social media manager for a nonprofit, putting in 50 to 60 hours a week.
I lived with symptoms for about 4 months. Finally, it got to the point where I felt really bad and tired. That forced me to go to the doctor to find out what it was.
My doctor did a physical exam, checked my blood pressure and weight, and did an A1c test of my blood sugar. My A1c was 12%, which was way higher than normal. My doctor said, “If you stay on this path, you’re going to do a lot of damage to yourself. You need to shape up and change your life.”
I already was pretty health-conscious, aside from working too much. But I need to do something else to help control my blood sugar because I didn’t want to take medications (some of them have terrible side effects), I just wanted a normal approach that was safe and easy to follow.
My doctor recommended a healthy diet and exercise for my first 3 months, and if after that time my blood sugar was still high I would have to take medications. (I was very worried)
I was sure that just diet and exercise may not be enough to help me lower my blood sugar in just 3 months because I was not a very active person, so I searched for natural remedies to help control blood sugar and I found Glucofort and so many other blood sugar supplement.
My Review: Here’s My Thoughts And Opinions On Glucofort
So now I will share some information about Glucofort and why I decided to try it out instead of any other blood sugar supplement on the market. You probably already know that there are so many with some ridiculous claims out there and it is easy to get scammed.
Below you can take a look at the real bottles I ordered from the official website (not an Amazon copy, you will read more about it later) so I can make this honest review and reveal everything about the supplement:
Glucofort is a natural supplement that was created to help control blood sugar by targeting the real root cause of high blood sugar. So what is the real root cause of high blood sugar? That was my question.
Glucofort creator state that this supplement addresses a particular molecule that compels fat to explode within the blood while stiffening the arteries at the same time. Not only that, but this fat source is also triggered into attacking the liver, pancreas, and the heart, all of which have direct links to type 2 diabetes. The molecule is called ceramide.
Having an increased amount of ceramides in the body increases the risk of developing insulin resistance, the hallmark of type 2 diabetes, research has revealed.
Scientists at the University of Utah College of Health joined forces with an international team of scientists to research how obesity affects the development of type 2 diabetes. The study, published in Cell Metabolism online, revealed that the accumulation of ceramides may increase people’s chances of having type 2 diabetes. This occurs when a build-up of ceramides prevents the normal function of adipose (fat) tissue.
Dr. Scott Summer, the senior author of the study and chairman of the University of Utah Department of Nutrition and Integrative Physiology, said: “Ceramides impact the way the body handles nutrients. They impair the way the body responds to insulin, and also how it burns calories.”
When people eat, fatty acids are produced, which are then either stored in the body as triglycerides or burned for energy. In some people, excess fatty acids become ceramides.
When this happens the ceramides increase and the adipose tissue stops working appropriately and fat spills out into the vasculature or heart and damages other peripheral tissues.
This three-year project involved excess ceramides being added to human fat cells, or mice. This caused the cells to become unresponsive to insulin and develop difficulties in their ability to burn calories.
The creator of the supplement stated that all the ingredients in the formula of Glucofort have been tested just to address this one little-known molecule and help manage diabetes.
What’s Inside Glucofort (Ingredients Review)
I was surprised with the number of ingredients on the formula, most supplements have no more than 4 ingredients in their formula and that is not enough to give you the boost you need.
I got the label of the supplement so you can take a look at all the ingredients in the formula:
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Silicon Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
- Vanadium (Vanadyl Sulfate)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- MCG Biotin
- Cinnamon – several small studies have linked cinnamon to better blood sugar levels. Some of this work shows it may curb blood sugar by lowering insulin resistance. In one study, volunteers ate from 1 to 6 grams of cinnamon for 40 days. (One gram of ground cinnamon is about half a teaspoon.) The researchers found that cinnamon cut cholesterol by about 18% and blood sugar levels by 24%. But in other studies, the spice did not lower blood sugar or cholesterol levels.
- Guggul – has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine, a holistic, plant-derived medical system, to treat various health conditions, such as obesity, arthritis, and inflammation (Trusted Source). This plant extract helps in treatments of obesity and inflammation. It controls insulin sensitivity and reduces sugar and cholesterol levels in the bloodstream.
- Licorice – is an herb that grows in parts of Europe and Asia. The root is used as medicine. Licorice root contains glycyrrhizin, which is also called glycyrrhizic acid. Licorice root, which is considered one of the world’s oldest herbal remedies, comes from the root of the licorice plant (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (Trusted Source).
- Bitter melon – Bitter melon has several chemicals that seem to act like insulin and help to lower blood sugar levels. Some studies suggest that they do this by causing more glucose to enter the cells, and then helping your body process it and store it in the liver, muscles, and fat. They also may prevent your body from changing the nutrients that it stores into glucose and then releasing it into the blood.
- Gymnema Sylvestre – A 2001 study found that 65 people with high blood sugar who took gymnema leaf extract for 90 days all had lower levels. Gymnema also appeared to increase glycemic control in people with type 2 diabetes. The study authors concluded that gymnema could help prevent diabetic complications in the long term.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Is most commonly used for nerve pain in people with diabetes (diabetic neuropathy). High doses of alpha-lipoic acid are approved in Germany for the treatment of these nerve-related symptoms. It is also used for high levels of cholesterol or other fats (lipids) in the blood (hyperlipidemia) and obesity.
- Yarrow – It contains a compound called Inuline. It helps the glucose in bloodstream going into the cells. You might know that in diabetes, the body cells are lacking glucose. Inulin helps to supply them with the amount of glucose they need.
- White mulberry – One small study in 24 people with type 2 diabetes found that consuming 1,000 mg of mulberry leaf extract 3 times daily for 3 months significantly reduced blood sugar levels after meals, compared with a control group (Source).
- Banaba leaf – Banaba seems to lower blood glucose in people with type 2 diabetes, according to very early research. It might help the body use insulin more efficiently.
- Juniper Berries – Juniper berries are contained since they feature a lot of anti-oxidants that could fight oxidative stress. This fixing can decrease glucose and takedown high cholesterol and cholesterol levels in diabetics.
- Cayenne – Cayenne Pepper can decrease blood sugar in diabetics. It can accomplish this by increasing glycogen and insulin mark. Moreover, it might also help with fat oxidation and enhance insulin sensitivity. Along with this specific particular pepper may enhance the working of one’s own heart, pancreas, and liver disease.
- L-taurine – is an amino acid that improves fat absorption. In addition, it can boost the operation of blood vessels by simply enlarging them and consequently, enhances blood glucose. Aside from this, this fixing may encourage insulin production too.
Is Glucofort Safe?
That was one of my first concerns about the supplement, you need to be very careful when it comes to taking supplements.
I did my research and this is what I was able to find: Glucofort has been taken by thousands of folks with great success, it has natural ingredients and they are extremely high quality, manufactured in the United States at an FDA-registered facility.
According to the manufacturer, Glucofort is recommended for people who are over 18 years of age. The manufacturer also recommends taking the supplement at least once every day with food without increasing the dose. It is highly recommended to consult a health care provider before taking a dietary supplement, especially for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Check Out My Results From Using Glucofort For a Few Months
Now I will share my personal results with Glucofort after only 3 months. Does it really work?
As I said before I needed to lower my blood sugar quickly or my doctor would get me on medications. Probably I would start taking metformin. Metformin is generally the first medication prescribed for type 2 diabetes. It works primarily by lowering glucose production in the liver and improving your body’s sensitivity to insulin so that your body uses insulin more effectively.
But sadly metformin has so many side effects, stomach trouble is the most common metformin side effect. About 25% of people have problems like:
- Belly pain
- Little appetite
I wanted to avoid all of that and you should too, if your condition is not severe you should try a more natural approach than medications.
It’s recommended that you take just 1 capsule a day with your evening meal with a half glass of water. Glucofort is supposed to work with your body to naturally adjust you back into a healthy rhythm, it’s going to leave you well-rested and energized.
I knew then I was in trouble and could no longer pretend everything was okay. I was tired all the time, could hardly walk without pain, and barely had the energy to do the tasks that had to be done.
So I started looking online for the best blood sugar support supplement to give me that boost I needed and I found Glucofort. The science and ingredients, and the success stories intrigued me enough that I paid $177 for a 90 day supply.
If you think that is too expensive I suggest that you get just one bottle for $69 and test it for 30 days, if you don’t experience any results you can ask your money back, they have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
I’m so glad I gave this supplement a shot!
I was motivated to make changes
Before I began taking the supplement I was eating a diet that consisted mostly of fruits, vegetable, potatoes, pastas, gravies, and lots and lots of cakes, pies, candy, and soda pop.
One thing I recommend is to just be a little more active and clean up your diet like I did because supplements like Glucofort does work but you need to work with it. I knew that I needed to do it all, not just taking the supplement, because that alone would not give me the results I needed.
After just 3 months, my results speak louder than words…
At the beginning, my blood sugar ranged between 275 and 325 at the 2 hour post-meal point. Now my blood glucose ranges are between 96 pre-meal and 145 post meal!
I still struggle with my morning blood sugar readings being higher than what I would like but I feel confident that with time I will be able to bring them down as well.
At the beginning, my morning fasting blood glucose was between 150 and 160. It is down to an average reading now of 125. My goal is to be able to bring it below 110 (6.1).
My weight has gone from 240 pounds to 205.4 pounds now!!!
I try not to fixate on my weight as long as my blood glucose is coming in at an acceptable level but I cannot lie that as I see that number on the scale drop, I get a little excited!!!
- Helps to lower blood sugar
- Based on science, and tested ingredients;
- 100% natural ingredients
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Most of the customers reported very positive results
- 100% natural ingredients
- No side effects
- Fake bottles on Amazon
- You can only buy it online from their official website
- Limited stock (they run out of stock way too quickly)
- You can experience positive results only after 3 months
- Results may vary depending on your condition
Other benefits I got from the supplement
Since taking the supplement my life has changed so much.
My pain is gone, I now walk 3 miles (4.8 km) up and down our mountain with ease. My outlook on life is positive and I look forward to a future that is healthy and filled with being able to do the things I love and are important to me.
My advice to people who think that change and giving up a high-carb diet is going to be just too hard, is for them to consider the ramifications and consequences of continuing on the path they are on (diabetic complications, amputations – it’s not a great prospect!).
Yes, change does take a bit of work!
But with a healthy diet, a little exercise, and the powerful ingredients in Glucofort it is doable… not only doable but exciting and enjoyable.
I thought that the supplement was a scam but I’m so glad I was wrong about it, it REALLY works and makes things just easier, it gives you more energy to do things to take action and change your life for the better.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Glucofort was a perfect fit for me, and after only 3 months I had my blood sugar under control, but you need to remember that sometimes it may take a longer time to work for other people, that is why they also offer the 60 day supply.
Where You Should Avoid Buying Glucofort Supplement
Unfortunately, many people are being scammed when they order the Glucofort supplement because they are not using the official website to buy the supplement. Many people are ordering Glucofort on Amazon because is cheaper, and are getting fake bottles.
Please do not order Glucofort on Amazon because I discovered that all of them are fake with completely different ingredients, if you are interested in buying this supplement you should buy it from the same place I did, and that is the official website.
Let me just share some of the people that ordered this supplement on Amazon and what they have to say about it:
Where I Got My Bottle Of Glucofort Supplement Cheap!
For this to work for you as it did for me you must get the real bottle, and not a fake one. To avoid getting fake bottles, I recommend that you order from the official website of Glucofort, and not from third parties.
There are a few different packages available, I got the 90-day supply.
It’s not mandatory that you get the 90 days or the180 days supply as I said before you could get the 1 bottle, try it out for 30 days, and if you don’t experience any positive results you can get your money back. They offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Conclusion: Very Happy With Glucofort Supplement
I’m very satisfied with Glucofort it really did the job. As you can see my blood sugar readings are now finally in normal ranges and I can’t wait for my next doctor’s appointment, he will be shocked with my results in such a short time. I searched for so many blood sugar supplements and luckily I avoided many dad ones that hide their ingredients list and the science behind it.
At the beginning my blood sugar ranged between 275 and 325 at the 2 hour post-meal point. Now my blood glucose ranges are between 96 pre-meal and 145 post meal!
Just to be clear it is not just the Glucofort supplement alone responsible for my awesome results I also cleaned my diet, and did a little exercise nothing strenuous just a walk now and then.
If you are still wondering if Glucofort is a scam I can assure you that is not, but you need to work with it. I highly recommend that you ONLY buy from the official website and avoidAmazon because is very hard to find the real bottle, I took me a long time to find good reviews from people that ordered the real bottles with the right ingredients.
Overall, I’m really impressed with Glucofort. It helped me take control over my life and avoid terrible diabetes complications like:
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Nerve damage (neuropathy).
- Kidney damage (nephropathy).
- Eye damage (retinopathy).
- Foot damage.
- Skin conditions.
- Hearing impairment.
- Alzheimer’s disease.
I highly recommend this supplement to anyone that want to lower their blood sugar naturally and avoid medications
Don’t forget to check and see if the discount is still available here <<.
Thanks for reading this review submitted by one of our readers. I hope it answered any questions you may have but if you do have any questions please do feel free to leave us a comment below.