What Is Gluconite?
Gluconite is a dietary supplement that claims to fix multiple health issues such as unbalanced blood sugar levels and poor-performing metabolism. The creators of the supplement have harnessed the true potential of several natural ingredients, making it a decent option for people above 18.
Furthermore, all the facilities where the supplement is prepared are GMP and FDA-approved, so you can rest assured about the quality of the ingredients. The creators even claim that the supplements can help you achieve visible results within a few months. All you need to do is keep using the supplement regularly without missing the dosage.
How Does Gluconite Work?
Gluconite’s manufacturers say their formula keeps blood sugar levels in control with some natural ingredients known to do just that. Gluconite is also said to be a supplement that controls metabolism and regulates sleep cycles. As a matter of fact, this is how it normalizes blood sugar. The ingredients used in Gluconite are all-powerful when it comes to providing all these health benefits, not to mention they’re known to increase energy as well.
Diabetes is a severe health problem that causes many discomforts because it dramatically reduces the control one has over his or her own body’s blood sugar levels, not to mention it causes all sorts of hazardous complications. People suffering from this condition don’t have enough energy to go on about their everyday lives and quickly gain a lot of weight. In other words, their life is being ruled by all kinds of inconveniences. Besides, it differs from many other dietary supplements in its category and even chemical treatments for diabetes.
It directly addresses any problem that may occur with one’s metabolism, especially the nighttime metabolism. Gluconite comes in powder form. It just has to be mixed with water or any other beverage and consumed before bedtime. Said to regulate blood sugar and work while sleeping, it presumably solves all the problems associated with diabetes. To better understand how Gluconite works, one must find out more about nighttime metabolism and blood sugar.
What Is a Nighttime Metabolism?
During the night, the metabolism is working on building up muscles, supporting the brain, and repairing the tissue that may have been damaged. It also regulates insulin and hormone levels, burning the excess sugar that is present in the body. But in people suffering from a blood sugar problem, the nighttime metabolism is just slowed down, even by 35%. What’s worse is that this causes blood sugar levels to be more and more imbalanced, the moment in which the body starts becoming so unhealthy that the damage already done can no longer be reversed.
Gluconite promises to solve this problem by improving the nighttime metabolism and having it work faster. Moreover, it claims to regulate insulin and help people achieve that state of deep sleep in which the body is increasingly able to recover itself from any problem it may be struggling with. Gluconite also suppresses the appetite and puts an end to cravings for unhealthy foods.
Gluconite Ingredients Review
Gluconite is a potent supplement that helps in controlling blood sugar levels naturally. Also, the powerful supplement addresses other issues such as weak metabolism to help your body become more active.
Whenever you are planning to purchase any dietary supplement, take some time and verify its ingredients. It will help you gain a deep understanding of the supplement and the benefits it has to offer. Be careful with fake and cheap products you can easily find on amazon, ebay or Walmart. Always take a profound look at the ingredients to be sure it is the original product.
All ingredients are printed on the supplement label and mentioned on the official website. Here is a brief overview of all core ingredients used in the formulation of Gluconite Formula:
The Gluconite formula contains a mixture of plants, herbs, vitamins, and minerals to name a few. Here’s a complete analysis on each ingredient, starting with 9 key ingredients and followed by the vitamins and minerals blend:
Chamomile Flower Powder (500mg)
Chamomile is a popular herb that has been consumed in tea form to induce calmness, and eventually, push individuals into sleep. One study that investigated its medicinal properties arrived at the conclusion that chamomile is beneficial due to its phytochemicals, which play a fundamental role in enhancing cardiovascular function. In terms of sleep-related benefits, this ingredient has had mixed results. While some studies were able to find a significant improvement in factors such as wake-after-sleep onset, and sleep efficiency, others found no significant differences. This is definitely an ingredient that needs further investigation.
Hibiscus Powder (1000mg)
Belonging to the family of Malvaceae flowers, this respective plant is yet another ample source of antioxidants, which are likely to support immune function.
A clinical study that focused specifically on its ability to trigger weight and fat loss found that taking hibiscus can positively impact body weight, BMI, body fat, and waist-to-hip ratio. As for sleep, a study that was carried out to analyze the sleep trends of mice led researchers to find that, depending on the dose ingested, sleep onset can be drastically reduced. This reduction can be bettered with repeated ingestion.
Tryptophan is an amino acid that is tasked with producing melatonin (or our sleep hormone) and serotonin (mood-stabilizing hormone) in the body. To ensure that the combined effects of melatonin and serotonin on sleep are guaranteed, one review that analyzed studies conducted over a span of 20 years, reported that a concentration of at least 1000mg is needed.
Passionflower Extract (30mg)
Passionflower is a perennial vine that has been used as a treatment for easing anxiousness in consumers. One interesting study that focused specifically on its ability to promote calmness found that a dose of 500mg was able to improve sleep quality in male rats.
The researchers further elaborated that the improvements were witnessed in total sleep time and the total time that the rats were awake .
As hinted above, melatonin is naturally found in the body and is responsible for sleep quality. In the case of Gluconite, we are referring to man-made supplementation of melatonin, which according to one source is able to push people with insomnia into deep sleep slightly faster than taking nothing. Luckily, less is more with melatonin supplementation, as an additional milligram of melatonin is highly unlikely to increase one’s ability to fall asleep.
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (500mg)
Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that calms and reduces activity in the nervous system. As a result, individuals are said to become relaxed, which in turn might push them into falling asleep. One study that looked at the combined effects of GABA and another herb noted that one’s ability to fall asleep was improved, while also reducing the time one would spend awake.
Hops Flower Powder (30mg)
Hops is an herb that has been historically used to treat an array of sleep disorders and mood-related fluctuations. It is found in many alternative medicines to this date, however, the science behind its effectiveness has yet to be tested. Therefore, starting at a low dose, as seen in the Gluconite formula, might be the safer bet until firm studies are published.
White Willow Bark Extract (367mg)
The white willow bark is extracted from the willow tree, which grows in central and southern Europe. As an herb, it has been liked because of its rich source of salicin, a substance that is closely related to aspirin.
In regard to research-based evidence, a relatively high dose can ease lower back pain, and others that arise from inflammation. Aside from the latter, very little evidence is available on its ability to induce sleep or boost the metabolism among others.
The stevia plant is used as a sweetener. This ingredient was probably included to enhance Gluconite’s taste profile without any added calories. In terms of the vitamins and minerals blend:
• Vitamin A (1000IU): Trusted to play a fundamental role in cognitive and sleep functions.
• Vitamin C (50mg): Higher intakes of vitamin C can lead to improved sleep and can help to digest protein.
• Vitamin D (1000IU): A vitamin D deficiency has been linked to metabolic illnesses and fluctuations in the wake cycle.
• Vitamin K (60mcg): Has been linked to healthy blood calcium levels and blood clotting (not the type experienced inside the cardiovascular system).
• Zinc (5mg): Is trusted to reduce wake times and is deemed a safe sleep aid.
• Chromium (10mcg): Helps with the breakdown of carbohydrates and lipids, and a deficiency can lead to diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
Safety & Side Effects
There have been no side effects reported by any of the supplement’s users as of now. All the Gluconite reviews present on the Internet speak very positively about it and none of them has complained about it having any negative effects on their body.
Gluconite supplement has been manufactured in an FDA-approved facility under strict conditions. It has no chemical additions and has been through a series of clinical tests. Therefore, it has been labeled as completely safe for your use.
Though, if you have some pre-existing medical conditions, then it is advised to consult with a professional physician before beginning with the supplement.
The company has provided clear guidelines on usage and expects everyone to follow them. Going against the guidelines, experimenting, or changing the dosage will not help. In fact, there is a high chance of this product causing problems when used against the instructions. Be safe, and follow the directions for improving auditory health using Gluconite supplement.
While using Gluconite, a few things must be kept in mind:
- Keep the Gluconite bottle out of reach of children.
- Discontinue usage if irritation occurs.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
How Long Will It Take To See The Result?
Based on Gluconite reviews, it is claimed that the supplement helps stabilize blood sugar levels, and boosts metabolism quickly. However, any supplement or medication of this kind would require the minimum time to act in the body. As per the manufacturer, you can expect to experience positive results in the first week time. However, the duration it takes to show results might vary from person to person based on many factors. People are different and the severity of the condition may also play a vital role when it comes to the results.
Do not expect any dramatic results in no time! The formula needs to act in the auditory system. The company suggests customers use it for at least 60 days to see visible changes. They also ensure a 100% money-back guarantee, if Gluconite cannot bring any improvement.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Using Gluconite Supplement?
Gluconite supports your metabolism as well as sleep by combining herbal extracts, minerals, and vitamins.
Gluconite’s purpose is to help you get a better night’s sleep so you can wake up feeling extremely rejuvenated. Your body is better able to accomplish its work when it is more refreshed. For example, you can better control your metabolism and balance your blood sugar.
1 – Blood Sugar Control
Gluconite vaguely claims to “balance” your body by supporting healthy blood sugar, insulin, and metabolism. If you have diabetes, then your body may have imbalanced levels of blood sugar and insulin. Your body doesn’t produce enough insulin, which means your body cannot manage blood sugar. Gluconite claims to balance blood sugar by supporting a night of restful sleep.
2 – Revitalize your body
Gluconite also vaguely claims to “revitalize” your body by giving you a deeper sleep. Your body needs to sleep because it needs to revitalize itself overnight. Your body needs to rest. Gluconite claims to help you fall asleep and enter a deeper sleep more easily, which means you wake up feeling rejuvenated.
3 – Boosts Metabolism
The manufacturer of Gluconite mentions metabolism multiple times on the sales page. The company claims their formula “support your metabolism,” which can help reduce food cravings. By reducing food cravings, Gluconite could help you lose weight. Imbalanced blood sugar can cause food cravings to spike. Gluconite could help you lose weight by helping you eat less food.
4 – It helps you fall asleep
The supplement helps you fall asleep quickly, and it is an effective one against insomnia. Gluconite contains ingredients that are beneficial for good sleep.
Gluconite Scam Alert (How To Avoid It)
If you will browse Gluconite on Amazon, you will see lots of retailers selling Gluconite supplement at different prices. You will find lots of Gluconite reviews on Amazon, but are they real? According to the manufacturer, Gluconite is only sold through the official website and no other retailer is authorized to sell it.
Therefore, some retailers are utilizing this opportunity and encashing the popularity of Gluconite by selling replicas or fake supplements with almost similar packaging and branding.
Some retailers are also showcasing the picture of a real Gluconite bottle and delivering fake or counterfeit supplements. That’s why users on Amazon have rated the supplement with 2.1 stars and reported that they received a fake product. Therefore be cautious while buying any supplement online, it is always better to order the supplement from the official website.
Below you can read some of the reviews of people that got scammed because they ordered this supplement on Amazon.
What Is The Recommended Dosage Of Gluconite Supplement?
You should mix one scoop into a glass of water or your favorite beverage daily, as per the official recommendation. Seeing that Gluconite aims to stimulate deep sleep, you should take it about half an hour prior going to bed. Also, you must use it for at least 3 months to show the best results.
Pricing of Gluconite (Special Offer)
At this moment you can order Glucoberry supplement for 90% OFF+FREE shipping. This is a limited-time offer and it won’t be available for long. Click here to check if the discount is still available.
How many bottles of Gluconite are recommended for purchase?
At the time of writing, individuals are encouraged to purchase more than 90 days’ worth of supply. For those of you who are not as confident, it is always a great idea to start with a 30-day supply and once content with the initial results, add more. Normally, higher quantities are encouraged so that individuals can save money on each bottle purchased.
Gluconite Supplement Shipping Policy
When you decide to purchase Gluconite Supplement your order will be automatically shipped after you’ve filled in the order form and your payment is confirmed. In no more than 60 hours, you will receive an email with your shipping tracking ID and a personalized link that allows you to check your shipment anytime you like.
After receiving this email, you can rest assured, as your order is on its way to you and will be delivered to the address you have provided. They offer free shipping only in the US for 3 or 6 bottles orders.
Every bottle of Gluconite comes with an ironclad 180-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason, you aren’t fully satisfied with the results, you can just return what you haven’t used for a full, no question asked refund.
Short steps you must follow to get a refund
- Make sure you are still in the 180-day period that follows the day the order has been shipped to you. You can find the date on the package or in your inbox.
- Fill in the Return and Refund Form you received with your order.
- Send the supplement bottles and the Return and Refund Form back to them at 285 Northeast Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278, United States.
- Be patient, they will process your refund in no time after they get your package, and, rest assured, they send you an email to let you know it has been done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Gluconite Approved By The FDA
A: The FDA is not authorized to review any dietary supplements. Gluconite is made in a facility that is FDA-accredited and tests the products regularly for safety and quality.
Q: Do I have to take this product forever?
A: Certainly not. 1, 3, or 6 bottles, depending on the severity of your condition, are enough to see and enjoy results well into old age. Since we cannot estimate how affected your body is, we strongly recommend the 6-bottle package just to make sure you get the full benefits of our formula for as long as possible.
Q: Can I buy Gluconite in stores or on other websites?
A: Gluconite has been so successful that many have tried to copy it and sell it on other websites. But please be advised as those websites might not be legit and the product you buy might not be the product you seek. Gluconite can be found only on the official website and it is not available for purchase anywhere else.
Q: Is my purchase secure? How many times will you charge my card?
A: To purchase Gluconite you are only asked for a one-time payment right on the official site. There are no other future payments needed to benefit from this product. This website is highly secure. We use industry-leading technology (such as SSLs) to keep your information safe and private.
Gluconite Review – Conclusion
Gluconite is not a scam. Most of the Gluconite reviews are positive. It does help stabilize blood sugar levels naturally, help you fall to asleep quickly, and boosts metabolism. But the results may vary.
The manufacturers reveal everything behind making the supplement, unlike certain secret ingredient supplements in the market. The company is also transparent in revealing the ingredients as well. To ensure reliability and value for customers, they also provide a money-back guarantee. So, Gluconite can be considered trustworthy.
I strongly recommend you buy only from the official website and avoid retailers on Amazon because they are not offering a 60-day money-back guarantee.
The formula uses only pure, natural ingredients. No dangerous or illegal substances. Because the ingredients are natural and safe, you won’t have to put up with nasty side effects that affect your quality of life. The product is also non-GMO and has been developed in an FDA-certified facility.
Thank you for reading this review, I hope that it made things clear about how this natural supplement works and if it can help you with your condition or not. Feel free to add a comment if you already used this supplement or if you know some others that you need a detailed review about, we can make a separate post for it and help as many people as we can.
(1) Effects of normal meals rich in carbohydrates or proteins on plasma tryptophan and tyrosine ratios. Richard J Wurtman, Judith J Wurtman, Meredith M Regan, Janine M McDermott, Rita H Tsay Jeff J Breu. Am J Clin Nutr. 2003.
(2) Leptin’s hunger-suppressing effects are mediated by the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenocortical axis in rodents. Rachel J. Perry, Jon M. Resch, Amelia M. Douglass, Joseph C. Madara, Aviva Rabin-Court, Hakan Kucukdereli, Chen Wu, Joongyu D. Song, Bradford B. Lowell, and Gerald I. Shulman. PNAS. 2019
(3) Leptin action on GABAergic neurons prevents obesity and reduces inhibitory tone to POMC neurons. Vong L, Ye C, Yang Z, Choi B, Chua S Jr, Lowell BB. Neuron. 2011
(4) Biologically inactive leptin and early-onset extreme obesity. Wabitsch M, Funcke JB, Lennerz B, Kuhnle-Krahl U, Lahr G, Debatin KM, Vatter P, Gierschik P, Moepps B, Fischer-Posovszky P. N Engl J Med. 2015
(5) Epidemiology of Obesity and Diabetes and Their Cardiovascular Complications. Shilpa N. Bhupathiraju and Frank B. Hu. Circ Res. 2016
(6) The 95%: Why women embrace diets that don’t work. Cora J. Wilen. The University of North Carolina. May 2013
(7) Sleep Disorders in the Older Adult – A Mini-Review. Ariel B. Neikrug and Sonia Ancoli-Israel. Gerontology. 2010
(8) Association Between Sleep Architecture and Measures of Body Composition. Madhu N. Rao, Terri Blackwell. Sleep. 2009
(9) Sleep deprivation and obesity in adults: a brief narrative review. Christopher B Cooper, Eric V Neufeld, Brett A Dolezal, Jennifer L Martin. BMJ. 2018
(10) Short sleep duration and weight gain: a systematic review. Patel SR, Hu FB. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2008
(11) Impact of sleep and sleep loss on glucose homeostasis and appetite regulation. Kristen L Knutson. Sleep Med Clin. 2007
(12) Sleep and immune function. Luciana Besedovsky, Tanja Lange, and Jan Born. Pflugers Arch. 2012
(13) Sleep problems and risk of all-cause cognitive decline or dementia: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis. Xu W, Tan C, Zou J, et al. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry. 2020
(14) Sleep Duration as a Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Disease- a Review of the Recent Literature. Michiaki Nagai, Satoshi Hoshide, and Kazuomi Kario. Curr Cardiol Rev. 2010
(15) Effects of Serotonergic Activation by 5-Hydroxytryptophan on Sleep and Body Temperature of C57BL/6J and Interleukin-6-Deficient Mice are Dose and Time Related. Jonathan D. Morrow, MD,PhD, Sundeep Vikraman, Mark R. Opp. Sleep. 2009
(16) Brain serotonin, carbohydrate-craving, obesity and depression. Wurtman RJ, Wurtman JJ. Obes Res. 1995
(17) Effects of oral 5-hydroxy-tryptophan on energy intake and macronutrient selection in non-insulin dependent diabetic patients. Cangiano C, Laviano A, Del Ben M, Preziosa I, Angelico F, Cascino A, Rossi-Fanelli F. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1998
(18) Melatonin Supplementation Lowers Oxidative Stress and Regulates Adipokines in Obese Patients on a Calorie-Restricted Diet. Karolina Szewczyk-Golec, Paweł Rajewski,Alina Woźniak. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2017
(19) A Pre-Exercise Dose of Melatonin Can Alter Substrate Use During Exercise. Cardyl P. Trionfante, Greggory R. Davis, Arnold G. Nelson. Int J Exerc Sci. 2017
(20) Reduced fat mass and increased lean mass in response to 1 year of melatonin treatment in postmenopausal women: A randomized placebo-controlled trial. Amstrup AK, Sikjaer T, Pedersen SB, Heickendorff L, Mosekilde L, Rejnmark L. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2016
(21) The effectiveness of melatonin for promoting healthy sleep: a rapid evidence assessment of the literature. Rebecca B Costello, Cynthia V Lentino,Patricia A Deuster. Nutr J. 2014
(22) Can Magnesium Enhance Exercise Performance? Yijia Zhang, Pengcheng Xun, Ka He. Nutrients. 2017
(23) Higher magnesium intake is associated with lower fasting glucose and insulin, with no evidence of interaction with select genetic loci, in a meta-analysis of 15 CHARGE Consortium Studies. Hruby A, Ngwa JS, Renström F, Wojczynski MK, Ganna A, Hallmans G, Houston DK, Jacques PF, Kanoni S, Lehtimäki T, Lemaitre RN. J Nutr. 2013 .
(24) Vinegar Improves Insulin Sensitivity to a High-Carbohydrate Meal in Subjects With Insulin Resistance or Type 2 Diabetes. Carol S. Johnston, Cindy M. Kim and Amanda J. Buller. Diabetes Care. 2004
(25) Vinegar: Medicinal Uses and Antiglycemic Effect. Carol S. Johnston and Cindy A. Gaas. MedGenMed. 2006
(26) Curcumin Attenuates Oxidative Stress and Activation of Redox-Sensitive Kinases in High Fructose- and High-Fat-Fed Male Wistar Rats. Nachimuthu Maithili Karpaga Selvi, Magadi Gopalakrishna Sridhar, Ramalingam Sripradha. Sci Pharm. 2015
(27) Restorative effects of curcumin on sleep-deprivation induced memory impairments and structural changes of the hippocampus in a rat model. Noorafshan A, Karimi F, Kamali AM, Karbalay-Doust S, Nami M. Life Sci. 2017
(28) Anti-inflammatory Action of Curcumin and Its Use in the Treatment of Lifestyle-related Diseases. Kana Shimizu, Masafumi Funamoto, Tatsuya Morimoto. Eur Cardiol. 2019
(29) Effects of curcumin on learning and memory deficits, BDNF, and ERK protein expression in rats exposed to chronic unpredictable stress. Liu D, Wang Z, Gao Z, Xie K, Zhang Q, Jiang H, Pang Q. Behav Brain Res. 2014
(30) The effects of curcumin on the prevention of atrial and ventricular arrhythmias and heart failure in patients with unstable angina: A randomized clinical trial. Mostafa Dastani, Leila Bigdelu, Masoumeh Salari. Avicenna J Phytomed. 2019
(31) Curcumin: A Review of Its’ Effects on Human Health. Susan J. Hewlings and Douglas S. Kalman. Foods. 2017
(32) Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition. Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor, Boca Raton. CRC Press/Taylor & Francis. 2011
(33) Immune system effects of echinacea, ginseng, and astragalus: a review. Block KI, Mead MN. Integr Cancer Ther. 2003
(34) Frequency of consuming foods predicts changes in cravings for those foods during weight loss: The POUNDS Lost Study. Apolzan, John W., Candice A. Myers, Catherine M. Champagne, Robbie A. Beyl, Hollie A. Raynor, Stephen A. Anton, Donald A. Williamson, Frank M. Sacks, George A. Bray, and Corby K. Martin. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.). 2017
(35) Effects of a low carbohydrate diet on energy expenditure during weight loss maintenance: randomized trial. Ebbeling Cara B, Feldman Henry A, Klein Gloria L, Wong Julia M W, Bielak Lisa, Steltz Sarah K. BMJ. 2018
(36) The Role of Probiotics and Prebiotics in the Prevention and Treatment of Obesity – Tomás Cerdó, José Antonio García-Santos, Mercedes G. Bermúdez, Cristina Campoy – Nutrients. 2019 Mar
(37) Effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus CGMCC1.3724 supplementation on weight loss and maintenance in obese men and women – Marina Sanchez, Christian Darimont, Vicky Drapeau, Shahram Emady-Azar – Br J Nutr. 2014 Apr 28
(38) The effect of a fibre supplement compared to a healthy diet on body composition, lipids, glucose, insulin and other metabolic syndrome risk factors in overweight and obese individuals – Sebely Pal, Alireza Khossousi, Colin Binns, Satvinder Dhaliwal. British journal of Nutrition. 2010 Aug
(39) Effect on body weight and composition in overweight/obese Australian adults over 12 months consumption of two different types of fibre supplementation in a randomized trial – Sebely Pal, Suleen Ho, Roland J. Gahler, Simon Wood – Nutr Metab (Lond). 2016