Kerassentials for toenail fungus is manufactured in an FDA-approved and GMP-certified facility using plant-based ingredients in a strict and sterile environment in the US. The ingredients used to create Kerassentials Oil are 100% natural and blended in the perfect quantities for maximum results.
73% OFF – Only $49 / Bottle + FREE Shipping
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to beginning any diet or exercise program or taking any dietary supplement. The content on our website is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice or to replace a relationship with a qualified healthcare professional.
Who Created Kerassentials?
The creator of Kerassentials is Dr. Kimberly Langdon. According to some sources, she was only looking for a formula to revitalize the skin initially. Still, she noticed the severity of the nail fungus problem and decided to combine the best of the two worlds.
Langdon, being an international fungus expert, also loves plants. Her fascination with plants’ ability to have natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-microbic properties made her wonder if they could be made into a potent mix that could combat the nail fungus problem once and for all.
Kerassentials creator Dr. Kimberly Langdon also said that this product was made because people urged her to make one.
The most probable cause of Langdon’s motivations is the harsh side effects that prescribed antibiotics does to the immune system instead of strengthening them.
- Natural formula
- Plant ingredients
- Easy to use
- Non habbit forming
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Non GMO
- No stimulants
- Occasionally runs out of stock
- Only available online from the official website
- Results may vary
- Not recommended if you are under 18
- Fake bottles on Amazon & eBay
Kerassentials Oil Safety Precaution
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Always keep Kerassentials out of children’s reach.
- Pregnant or conceiving women should avoid it.
- Don’t use it if you get a broken sealed bottle.
- Try to put Kerassentials supplement bottle dry and cool weather.
How To Use Kerassentials (Use as Directed)
Kerassentials can be used by anyone. Shake it before using it. (External use only!)
The only thing you have to do is apply it four times per day. It is recommended to apply at least twice in the morning and then twice in the afternoon.
Make use of the brush applicator to apply the coating and then use a cotton swab to apply the solution to the cuticle.
Make sure that you use this formula for a longer period (3-6 months) to ensure the most effective outcomes. It is best to store it at room temperature.
Product Email Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Self Service – https://www.clkbank.com/
Order Support – Toll Free – 1-800-390-6035 – 24/7
Order Support – International – +1 208-345-4245
How Will Kerassentials Be Shipped To Me?
We’ll ship your order directly to your home or office using a premium carrier such as FedEx or UPS. If you’re in the US or Canada you can expect your order shipped within 5 to 7 business days. International orders take 8 – 15 business days (plus customs clearance time).
UK and Ireland
Australia and New Zealand
5 – 7 Working Days
10 – 15 Working Days
10 – 15 Working Days
10 – 15 Working Days
We’re treating every order with the utmost care and want everything shipped out as fast as possible. Sometimes, no matter how much we work and do, things are beyond our control. Considering everything that’s happening in the world right now, there might be delays due to customs or the pandemic situation. While that’s not our fault, we’d still like to show our appreciation for your patience by starting the warranty period from the moment of delivery, in case the international shipping time is exceeded.
Here is the list of the most frequently asked questions regarding the shipping policy and the order status. Please go through them, as they should help you find the answer to your inquiries in no time.
Where can I receive my order?
We will deliver your ordered products wherever you want. You can ask for them at home or at work, anywhere you have a physical address.
Can the billing address be different than the shipping address?
Yes. Simply choose a different billing address from your order form and provide us with both addresses.
How long will my order take to arrive?
According to most of our customers, domestic packages arrive within 5-7 working days after being ordered.
How much do I pay for the delivery service?
Nothing at all! The delivery service is on our side, as a sign of appreciation and trust you will be happy with your order.
Can I track my order / check the status of my order?
Yes, you can. In maximum 60 hours after you order, all working days of the week, you will receive an email with your shipping tracking ID and a link. Click on that link to check on the status of your order anytime you want.
I accidentally placed my order with an incorrect shipping address. What should I do?
First of all, you shouldn’t worry. If you realize you have accidently ordered to an incorrect shipping address, write us an email as soon as possible, in order for us to make the proper changes, so that you can receive and enjoy the ordered products. You can find us any day of the week online, at email@example.com.
I need more information about the product or the shipping process. Whom should I contact?
We stand right by our customers every step of the way. So, if you have questions regarding the product, the order or the shipping process, we’re here to help. Just write us an email, any day of the week at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is This a One Time Payment?
Yes, your order today is a one-time payment with no auto-ship, subscriptions or hidden charges.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
You have 60 days after they ship your order to explore the benefits of the product and draw your own conclusions. Hopefully, you’ll become one of the many customers who contact us to share the joy of their experience.
BEFORE you request a refund, please make sure you’ve given the product enough time to work for you. They usually advise all their customers to take some time with the supplements in order for them to prove their effect on the organism before reaching a conclusion. Yet, if you are not satisfied with your investment, you can easily ask for your money back!
Kerassentials Price (Special Offer)
Click the button below and get 73% OFF + FREE shipping when you order the Kerassentials. This special offer is available for a limited time only.
Kerassentials Important Pages
Please note that the information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.
The website’s content and the product for sale are based upon the author’s opinion and are provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You should do your own research and confirm the information with other sources when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or the product sold here.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 South Entertainment Ave, Suite 410, Boise, Idaho, 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
*For international shipping (outside of the United States), shipping fees will apply.
- AbdelHamid D, Gomaa AH, Mohammed GF, et al. Evaluation of the therapeutic efficacy of tea tree oil in treatment of onychomycosis. Int J Pharmacogn Phytochem Res. 2017;9(12):1414-20.
- Adams C, Athanasoula E, Lee W, et al. Environmental and genetic factors on the development of onychomycosis. Journal of Fungi. 2015 Aug 31;1(2):211-6.
- Alessandrini A, Starace M, Bruni F, et al. An open study to evaluate effectiveness and tolerability of a nail oil composed of vitamin E and essential oils in mild to moderate distal subungual onychomycosis. Skin Appendage Disorders. 2020;6(1):14-8.
- Behmanesh F, Pasha H, Sefidgar AA, et al. Antifungal effect of lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia) and clotrimazole on Candida albicans: an in vitro study. Scientifica. 2015 Oct 13;2015.
- Chee HY, Lee MH. Antifungal activity of clove essential oil and its volatile vapour against dermatophytic fungi. Mycobiology. 2007 Dec 1;35(4):241-3.
- Chen CC, Yan SH, Yen MY, et al. Investigations of kanuka and manuka essential oils for in vitro treatment of disease and cellular inflammation caused by infectious microorganisms. Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection. 2016 Feb 1;49(1):104-11.
- Christenson JK, Peterson GM, Naunton M, et al. Challenges and Opportunities in the Management of Onychomycosis. Journal of Fungi. 2018 Jul 24;4(3):87.
- Derby R, Rohal P, Jackson C, et al. Novel treatment of onychomycosis using over-the-counter mentholated ointment: a clinical case series. The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2011 Jan 1;24(1):69-74.
- Eliopoulos GM, Perea S, Patterson TF. Antifungal resistance in pathogenic fungi. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2002 Nov 1;35(9):1073-80.
- Elshafie HS, Aliberti L, Amato M, et al. Chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of chia (Salvia hispanica L.) essential oil. European Food Research and Technology. 2018 Sep;244(9):1675-82.
- Eman-Abdeen E, El-Diasty EM. Antifungal activity of clove oil on dermatophytes and other fungi. Int. J. Adv. Res. 2015;3(12):1299-305.
- Fang JY, Tang KW, Yang SH, et al. Synthetic naphthofuran quinone derivatives are effective in eliminating drug-resistant Candida albicans in hyphal, biofilm, and intracellular forms: an application for skin-infection treatment. Frontiers in microbiology. 2020 Aug 26;11:2053.
- Fisher TK, Scimeca CL, Bharara M, et al. A step-wise approach for surgical management of diabetic foot infections. Journal of vascular surgery. 2010 Sep 1;52(3):72S-5S.
- Ghannoum M, Isham N. Fungal nail infections (onychomycosis): a never-ending story? PLoS pathogens. 2014 Jun 5;10(6):e1004105.
- Goyal A, Sharma V, Upadhyay N, et al. Flax and flaxseed oil: an ancient medicine & modern functional food. Journal of food science and technology. 2014 Sep;51(9):1633-53.
- Güzel S, Ülger M, Yusuf ÖZ. Antimicrobial and antiproliferative activities of Chia (Salvia hispanica L.) seeds. International Journal of Secondary Metabolite. 2020;7(3):174-80.
- Huo H, Gu Y, Cao Y, et al. Antifungal activity of camphor against four phytopathogens of Fusarium.
- Laskowski K, Kulikowska A. Physical and chemical properties of walnut oil. Rocznik Panstwowego Zakladu Hygieny. 1967; 18:483-6.
- McKenna M. Deadly Kingdom. SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN. 2021 Jun 1;324(6):26-35.
- Monod M, Méhul B. Recent findings in onychomycosis and their application for appropriate treatment. Journal of Fungi. 2019 Feb 22;5(1):20.
- Narender BR, Tejaswini S, Sarika M, et al. Antibacterial and antifungal activities of Linum usitatissimum (Flax seeds). Int J Pharm Educ Res. 2016; 3:4-8.
- Ostrowsky B, Greenko J, Adams E, et al. Candida auris isolates resistant to three classes of antifungal medications—New York, 2019. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2020 Jan 1;69(1):6.
- Perlin DS, Rautemaa-Richardson R, Alastruey-Izquierdo A. The global problem of antifungal resistance: prevalence, mechanisms, and management. The Lancet infectious diseases. 2017 Dec 1;17(12): e383-92.
- Pragadheesh VS, Saroj A, Yadav A, et al. Chemical characterization and antifungal activity of Cinnamomum camphora essential oil. Industrial crops and products. 2013 Aug 1; 49:628-33.
- Rehder P, Nguyen TT. Clinical Research: A new concept in the topical treatment of onychomycosis with cyanoacrylate, undecylenic acid, and hydroquinone. Foot & ankle specialist. 2008 Apr;1(2):93-6.
- Rohde RE, McNamara RP. Globalization and Antimicrobial Resistance: A Moving Target. American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science. 2018 Jan 1.
- Saniasiaya J, Salim R, Mohamad I, et al. Antifungal effect of Malaysian Aloe vera leaf extract on selected fungal species of pathogenic otomycosis species in in vitro culture medium. Oman Medical Journal. 2017 Jan;32(1):41.
- Williams HC, Buffham R, du Vivier A. Successful use of topical vitamin E solution in the treatment of nail changes in yellow nail syndrome. Archives of dermatology. 1991 Jul 1;127(7):1023-8.
- Yadav E, Kumar S, Mahant S, et al. Tea tree oil: a promising essential oil. Journal of EssEntial oil rEsEarch. 2017 May 4;29(3):201-13.