This review post will reveal everything about this new weight loss supplement called Lanta Flat Belly Shake and how it really works.
An expanding waistline is sometimes considered the price of getting older. For women, this can be especially true after menopause, when body fat tends to shift to the abdomen.
Yet an increase in belly fat does more than make it hard to zip up your jeans. Research shows that belly fat also carries serious health risks. The good news? The threats posed by belly fat can be reduced.
What’s Behind Belly Fat
Your weight is largely determined by three main factors:
- How many calories you consume during the day
- How many calories you burn off through daily exercise
- Your age
If you eat too much and exercise too little, you’re likely to carry excess weight — including belly fat.
Also, your muscle mass might diminish slightly with age, while fat increases. Loss of muscle mass also decreases the rate at which your body uses calories, which can make it more challenging to maintain a healthy weight.
Many women also notice an increase in belly fat as they get older — even if they aren’t gaining weight. This is likely due to a decreasing level of estrogen, which appears to influence where fat is distributed in the body.
The tendency to gain or carry weight around the waist — and have an “apple” rather than a “pear” shape — might have a genetic component as well.
Why Belly Fat Is More Than Skin Deep
The trouble with belly fat is that it’s not limited to the extra layer of padding located just below the skin (subcutaneous fat). It also includes visceral fat — which lies deep inside your abdomen, surrounding your internal organs.
Although subcutaneous fat poses cosmetic concerns, visceral fat is linked with far more dangerous health problems, including:
- Heart disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Abnormal cholesterol
- Breathing problems
Research also associates belly fat with an increased risk of premature death — regardless of overall weight. In fact, some studies have found that even when women were considered a normal weight based on standard body mass index (BMI) measurements, a large waistline increased the risk of dying of cardiovascular disease.
Is Lanta Flat Belly Shake a Scam?
No, Lanta Flat Belly Shake is not a scam. According to the creators, Lanta Flat Belly Shake is a brand-new product that uses 100% natural ingredients to assist you in losing weight and help you in getting in shape. This Flat Belly Shake comes in powder form and you just have to mix one scoop of it with the water or with any beverage you like and take this shake once a day in the morning.
It is not a miracle cure for body fat, you shouldn’t expect that it will burn your whole body fat in just one night. And you cannot eat whatever you want or live a sedentary lifestyle while you are using this tonic. Lanta Flat Belly Tonic’s creators didn’t make any ridiculous claims, instead, they are asking people not to expect a one-day miracle or 1-week miracle from their supplement. The Lanta Flat Belly will work definitely but slowly without any harm to your body.
Even though, you will start to see some positive changes in your body from the first night you use the tonic. So, the outcomes will be visible right away in one or two days or in just 1-2 weeks but not in excess amount as the official website, suggests.
How Does Lanta Flat Belly Shake Work?
You’re probably conscious of the implications of metabolism in health and fitness. A healthy metabolism promotes the rapid burning of calories and fats. This processing helps convert food into energy rather than storing it in your thighs, belly, upper arms, and other parts of the body.
Conversely, slow metabolism is responsible for weight gain as fat and carbohydrates accumulate in the body.
Indeed, exercise and a healthy diet can help. Furthermore, this Lanta Flat Belly Shake has the potential to be even more beneficial.
Now you might be probably wondering why your metabolism is sluggish? What you can do about it?
The main reason for the body’s metabolism slowing down is a hormone called GLP-1. When the GLP-1 hormone is not functioning properly, glucose absorption is delayed.
As a result, rather than being melted and converted into energy, the glucose is converted into fat and stored in your body parts. This raises the level of glucose in your bloodstream, placing your health at risk.
This is where Lanta Flat Belly Shakes come into effect. It promotes weight loss by supporting the GLP-1 hormone. This weight loss supplement prevents fat accumulation and converts glucose into energy via insulin. When both stored and consumed foods are used for energy production, you could perhaps lose weight.
It doesn’t end there. Lanta Flat Belly Shake suppresses your appetite and promotes weight loss.
People typically gain weight because they are unable to control their habit of overeating or late-night snacking. These irregular eating habits are to blame for weight gain or the inability to lose weight. Lanta Flat Belly Shake suppresses your appetite and heals you, allowing you to maintain a healthy weight.
Lanta Flat Belly Shake Ingredients
The following are the five essential ingredients:
- Mangosteen, Metabolic Burner 1: Flat Belly Shake includes mangosteen, a fruit extract rich in strong antioxidants that aid metabolism. Mangosteen is high in xanthones, which are a form of antioxidant. Xanthones, according to FlatBellyShake.com, target the same oxidative stress that promotes harmful fat buildup, thereby shutting down the source of belly fat and allowing your metabolism to shred fat.
- Panax Ginseng, Metabolic Burner 2: Ginseng has been used in traditional medicine for millennia. Traditional Asian medicine, such as traditional Korean and traditional Chinese medicine, uses it extensively. FlatBellyShake.com claims that the ginseng in Flat Belly Shake includes potent ginsenosides components that aid in fat cell development prevention. Ginseng, according to the business, may help you lose weight while also enhancing your energy and attention.
- Cinnamon Bark, Metabolic Burner 3: Flat Belly Shake includes cinnamon bark, a popular spice that has long been utilised in traditional medicine. Cinnamon extract, according to FlatBellyShake.com, may cause thermogenesis, a metabolic process in which your body burns calories to create heat. Cinnamon has also been shown in tests to assist maintain blood sugar levels, thus many patients with diabetes take cinnamon extract regularly.
- Ashwagandha, Metabolic Burner 4: Ashwagandha is a well-known adaptogenic herb. For almost 3,000 years, it’s been utilised for similar reasons. Ashwagandha, like other adaptogens, has been demonstrated to help your body cope with stress and anxiety. According to the Flat Belly Shake producer, ashwagandha may also aid in the conversion of more of your meals into pure energy rather than fat, making it easier to lose weight while preventing fat buildup.
- EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate): is a natural extract that may be found in green tea. EGCG has been shown in studies to boost lipid oxidation, or fat burning, making it simpler to lose weight. Green tea extract is used by many individuals regularly for weight reduction, inflammation, and other benefits.
Is Lanta Flat Belly Shake Safe To Take, What Are The Side Effects?
The supplement comprises only natural ingredients so it’s completely safe to use. However, as with any other dietary supplement you purchase online, there are some general guidelines to follow:
- The supplement shouldn’t be consumed by children under the age of 18.
- Pregnant women shouldn’t take the supplement without proper consultation.
- Those having underlying health issues must not take the supplement without proper consultation either.
Otherwise, anyone above the age of 18 who is healthy can consume Lanta Flat Belly Shake without fearing any severe side effects.
The supplement contains powerful ingredients that may make one feel a little jittery, but that’s nothing too concerned about. Overall, users don’t have to worry about any additives or harmful chemicals being present; the supplement is manufactured and bottled together under strict sterile authorities who ensure it is safe to consume.
How Long Will It Take To See The Result?
Based on Lanta Flat Belly Shake reviews, It is claimed that the drops improve your metabolism and help you lose weight quickly. However, any supplement or medication of this kind would require the minimum time to act in the body. As per the manufacturer, you can expect to experience positive results in 3-weeks’ time. However, the duration it takes to show results might vary from person to person based on many factors. People are different and the severity of the condition may also play a vital role when it comes to the results.
Do not expect any dramatic results in no time!
The formula needs to act in the body. The company suggests customers use it for at least 60 days to see visible changes. They also ensure a 365 day money-back guarantee, if the Lanta Flat Belly Shake cannot bring any improvement.
Lanta Flat Belly Shake Benefits and Key Features
Lanta Flat Belly Shake has many features and benefits that make it unique among its peer supplements on the market.
Let’s take a quick look at a few benefits and features of Lanta Flat Belly Shake:
Supports Metabolic Functioning
The significance of metabolic functioning in weight loss lies in its ability to convert the food you consume into energy efficiently. If your metabolism is slow, it may cause your body to store more calories as fat, making it harder to lose weight.
Lanta promotes a well-functioning metabolism that ensures the calories you intake are effectively used to power your body, including physical activity.
This way, it helps to maintain a healthy metabolism which is crucial for achieving and sustaining a healthy weight.
Helps To Curb Hunger
Lanta Flat Belly Shake, a dietary supplement that curbs hunger, can boost weight loss by reducing your overall caloric intake. When you feel less hungry, you are less likely to consume excess calories, which in turn can lead to a calorie deficit. A calorie deficit occurs when you burn more calories than you consume, which is necessary for weight loss.
By suppressing hunger pangs, Lanta Flat Belly Shake can also help to prevent overeating and snacking between meals, which can contribute to weight gain. Additionally, Lanta Flat Belly Shake also contains ingredients that boost metabolism and help your body burn fat more efficiently, further promoting weight loss.
When it comes to weight loss, boosting your energy levels can make a significant difference. This is because when you’re feeling exhausted and low on energy, it’s easy to turn to sugary or high-fat foods as a quick pick-me-up, which can undermine your weight loss goals.
Lanta Flat Belly Shake works towards offering their users more energy, as they are likely to feel more motivated and inspired to engage in physical activity, which can help them burn more calories and shed those extra pounds.
Moreover, having more energy can also lead to reduced cravings for unhealthy foods, thus making it easier to cut back on calorie intake and contributing to weight loss.
Maintains Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels is important for weight loss because it helps regulate insulin production and prevent spikes in blood sugar, which can lead to increased fat storage.
When you consume carbohydrates, your body breaks them down into glucose, which enters your bloodstream and signals the release of insulin to help transport the glucose to your cells for energy.
However, when you consume too many carbohydrates or consume them too quickly, your body may produce too much insulin, leading to a rapid drop in blood sugar and increased hunger and cravings. This can also lead to the storage of excess glucose as fat.
By incorporating a supplement like Lanta Flat Belly Shake, which supports healthy blood sugar levels, you can help regulate insulin production and prevent spikes in blood sugar, leading to improved metabolic functioning and weight loss.
Additionally, by supporting liver and heart health, increasing energy levels, and enhancing your overall sense of well-being, Lanta Flat Belly Shake may be a helpful addition to your weight loss journey.
Lanta Flat Belly Shake, in contrast to conventional weight loss medications, is designed to be non-addictive and non-habit forming, making it a safer choice for weight loss. The supplement contains natural ingredients that are generally safe for use and are less likely to cause adverse effects than traditional weight loss medications.
Hence, Lanta Flat Belly Shake being a non-habit-forming supplement can help support sustainable weight loss by targeting the root causes of weight gain, such as poor metabolism, lack of energy, and unhealthy eating habits.
GMO-Free Weight Loss Supplement
Selecting non-GMO products such as Lanta Flat Belly Shake not only enhances personal health but also contributes to sustainable and eco-friendly agriculture practices. Using traditional farming methods that don’t rely on genetic modification, Lanta Flat Belly Shake tends to reduce the use of harmful pesticides and herbicides.
In contrast, non-GMO products such as Lanta Flat Belly Shake could offer more natural and nutrient-dense ingredients that result in a higher number of health benefits. In general, deciding to opt for non-GMO products is a more holistic and responsible option for supporting individual health and environmental preservation.
Lanta Flat Belly Shake Scam Alert (How To Avoid The Scam)
Lanta Flat Belly Shake is not a scam but unfortunately, many people are scammed when they order Flat Belly Shake because they are not using the official website to buy the supplement.
We do not recommend buying Lanta Flat Belly Shake on Amazon, Walmart, or eBay because all of them are fake with completely different ingredients, which can be very dangerous for you.
If you are interested in buying this solution we only recommend that you use the official website to place your order.
How To Consume It?
Flat Belly Shake looks to include elements that may assist you in falling asleep and sleeping more soundly. However, the business suggests taking it first thing in the morning, which seems illogical.
The following is how the firm suggests using Flat Belly Shake:
“Each morning, mix a single scoop of Flat Belly Shake with 6 ounces of water. “About 1 hour after having breakfast, we suggest consuming Flat Belly Shake.”
Melatonin might make you tired if you take it first thing in the morning. Other substances, such as tryptophan and chamomile, may also induce sleepiness. You may feel tired throughout the day if you take these components in the morning, which seems to offset the other Flat Belly Shake benefits. Nonetheless, the creators of Flat Belly Shake claim that their mixture may increase energy and metabolism while also making weight loss simpler.
Is This A One-Time Payment?
Absolutely! Your order today is a ONE-TIME payment with NO rebills, hidden charges, or auto-shipping. Nobody likes those!
Bonuses Offered With Lanta Flat Belly Shake
Along with multipack options, the manufacturer is offering 3 valuable bonuses that benefit you in various ways. The Lanta Flat Belly Shake bonus details are given below:
Lanta Flat Belly Shake Price (Special Offer)
At this moment you can order Lanta Flat Belly Shake supplement for 85% OFF. This is a limited-time offer and it won’t be available for long. Click here to check if the discount is still available.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is the Lanta Flat Belly Shake safe?
Lanta Flat Belly Shake is an all-natural formula that contains only ingredients that are completely safe. It is manufactured here in the USA in an FDA registered facility that follows the GMP (good manufacturing practices) guidelines. The ingredients we use are of the highest possible standard and tested for highest purity and potency.
Will the Lanta Flat Belly Shake really work for me?
The Lanta Flat Belly Shake is proven to support healthy weight loss, maintain healthy digestion and energy levels. It’s a powerful and unique blend that is helping thousands of men and women in many different countries.
It makes no difference if you’re a man or a woman, if you’re 60 or 30 years of age. You can get impressive results by taking the Lanta Flat Belly Shake every morning, ideally for 3 to 6 months.
You could notice the difference in a few short days or a week from now. May it’ll take a month or two to notice the impressive results you dream of by taking the Lanta Flat Belly Shake each day. Either way, we believe you’ll experience great results from the formula thanks to its unique combination of powerful nutrients.
What if Lanta Flat Belly Shake doesn’t work for me?
We’re very confident that you’ll benefit from the Lanta Flat Belly Shake. However, if the Lanta Flat Belly Shake is less than satisfying for you, feel free to contact them directly to request a prompt refund of your purchase. You are protected with 365-day money-back guarantee. Email address: email@example.com
How many bottles of Lanta Flat Belly Shake should I order?
The Lanta Flat Belly Shake’s ingredients will benefit you more after several months of working through the body.
This is why we recommend you to get started with the 3 or 6 month packages. Sure, you can order a 30 day supply today – and you’ll be so convinced by how great you feel in a week or two, that you’ll be likely to order more.
But remember, stock is selling out very fast and ingredients are becoming harder to source. We may run out of stock or increase the price as soon as tomorrow.
That’s why taking advantage of our 3 or 6 bottle deals below is the best choice for you.
How fast will I receive my order?
Orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 days and should arrive in 5-7 days if you’re in the US or 10-12 days if you’re outside the US, depending on customs.
Is this a one-time payment or will I be re-billed?
All of the options below are one-time charges. You’ll never be billed without being notified very clearly.
Based on the researches of the ingredients and from Lanta Flat Belly Shake reviews and complaints reviews, The Lanta Flat Belly Shake is NOT a scam. It will help you lose weight quickly and effortlessly. But the results may vary.
The choice of ingredients in this formula are unique, and deal with obesity by addressing the root cause of weight gain.
Many customers regard Lanta Flat Belly Shake as an important and powerful weight loss supplement. The tonic’s popularity stems from the fact that it is an all-natural formula that is completely safe to consume due to the absence of side effects.
We strongly recommend you buy only from the official site and avoid retailers on Amazon because most of the bottles being sold there are fake, and you can get scammed.
The formula uses only pure, natural ingredients. No dangerous or illegal substances. Because the ingredients are natural and safe, you won’t have to put up with nasty side effects that affect your quality of life. Neither do you need to go through painful surgery. The product is also non-GMO and has been developed in an FDA-certified facility.
One of the best things about this supplement is that it comes with a 365-day money-back guarantee, most supplements offer only 30 days. If the product doesn’t work for you for the next 365 days, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for your money back.
Thank you for reading this review, I hope that it made things clear about how this natural supplement works and if it can help you with your condition or not. Feel free to add a comment if you already used this supplement or if you know some others that you need a detailed review about, we can make a separate post for it and help as many people as we can.
(1) Sociodemographic and lifestyle statistics of oldest old people (>80 years) living in ikaria island: the ikaria study. Panagiotakos DB, Chrysohoou C, Siasos G, et al. Cardiol Res Pract. 2011
(2) Low Life Expectancy in the United States: Is the Health Care System at Fault? In: National Research Council (US) Panel on Understanding Divergent Trends in Longevity in High-Income Countries; Crimmins EM, Preston SH, Cohen B, editors. International Differences in Mortality at Older Ages: Dimensions and Sources. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US). 2010
(3) Cell injury and repair resulting from sleep loss and sleep recovery in laboratory rats. Everson CA, Henchen CJ, Szabo A, Hogg N. Sleep. 2014
(4) Sleep, appetite, and obesity – what is the link?. Prinz P. PLoS Med. 2004
(5) Hibiscus sabdariffa extract inhibits obesity and fat accumulation, and improves liver steatosis in humans. Chang HC, Peng CH, Yeh DM, Kao ES, Wang CJ. Food Funct. 2014
(6) Differential effects of a combination of Hibiscus sabdariffa and Lippia citriodora polyphenols in overweight/obese subjects: A randomized controlled trial. Herranz-López, M., Olivares-Vicente, M., Boix-Castejón, M. et al. Sci Rep 9, 2999. 2019
(7) The influence of chromium chloride-containing milk to glycemic control of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Pei D, Hsieh CH, Hung YJ, Li JC, Lee CH, Kuo SW. Metabolism. 2006
(8) Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Is Lower in US Adults Taking Chromium-Containing Supplements. McIver DJ, Grizales AM, Brownstein JS, Goldfine AB. Nutr. 2015
(9) Effects of chromium picolinate on food intake and satiety. Anton SD, Morrison CD, Cefalu WT, Martin CK, Coulon S, Geiselman P, Han H, White CL, Williamson DA. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2008
(10) Hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic activity of aqueous leaf extract of Passiflora suberosa L. Sudasinghe HP, Peiris DC. PeerJ. 2018
(11) Antidiabetic activity of Passiflora incarnata Linn. in streptozotocin-induced diabetes in mice. Gupta RK, Kumar D, Chaudhary AK, Maithani M, Singh R. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012
(12) A systematic review study of therapeutic effects of Matricaria recuitta chamomile (chamomile). Miraj S, Alesaeidi S. Electron Physician. 2016
(13) Chamomile tea improves glycemic indices and antioxidants status in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Zemestani M, Rafraf M, Asghari-Jafarabadi M. Nutrition. 2016
(14) Salix alba attenuated oxidative stress in the heart and kidney of hypercholesterolemic rabbits. Amel Zabihi N, Mahmoudabady M, Soukhtanloo M, Hayatdavoudi P, Beheshti F, Niazmand S, Avicenna J. Phytomed. 2018
(15) Discovery of plant extracts that greatly delay yeast chronological aging and have different effects on longevity-defining cellular processes. Lutchman V, Medkour Y, Samson E, Arlia-Ciommo A, Dakik P, Cortes B, Feldman R, Mohtashami S, McAuley M, Chancharoen M, Rukundo B, Simard, Titorenko V I. et al. Oncotarget. 2016
(16) The sedative effects of hops (Humulus lupulus), a component of beer, on the activity/rest rhythm. Franco L, Sánchez C, Bravo R, Rodriguez A, Barriga C, Juánez JC. Acta Physiol Hung. 2012
(17) Effects of stevia, aspartame, and sucrose on food intake, satiety, and postprandial glucose and insulin levels. Anton SD, Martin CK, Han H, et al. Appetite. 2010
(18) Effect of Stevia Extract Intervention on Lipid Profile. N. Sharma, R. Mogra and B. Upadhyay. Ethno-Med. 2009
(19) Impact of sleep and sleep loss on glucose homeostasis and appetite regulation. Knutson KL. Sleep Med Clin. 2007
(20) The effectiveness of melatonin for promoting healthy sleep: a rapid evidence assessment of the literature. Costello RB, Lentino CV, Boyd CC, et al. Nutr J. 2014
(21) Influence of Tryptophan and Serotonin on Mood and Cognition with a Possible Role of the Gut-Brain Axis. Jenkins TA, Nguyen JC, Polglaze KE, Bertrand PP. Nutrients. 2016
(22) Vitamin D and the immune system. Aranow C. J Investig Med. 2011
(23) Vitamin C and Immune Function. Carr AC, Maggini S. Nutrients. 2017
(24) Role of Vitamin A in the Immune System. Huang Z, Liu Y, Qi G, Brand D, Zheng SG. J Clin Med. 2018
*(25) Effects of Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 on Oxidative Stress and Nrf2 Signaling. Yoon Sin Oh, Hee-Sook Jun Int J Mol Sci 2018
(26) Oxidative Stress: Harms and Benefits for Human Health. Gabriele Pizzino, Natasha Irrera, Mariapaola Cucinotta, Giovanni Pallio, Federica Mannino, Vincenzo Arcoraci, Francesco Squadrito, Domenica Altavilla, and Alessandra Bitto Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2017
(27) Dieting does not work, UCLA researchers report. S. Wolpert 2007
(28) Dieting Statistics: What the Research Says About Diets. M. Pell 2019
(29) America’s Obesity Epidemic Reaches Record High, New Report Says. F. Gussone, MD 2017
(30) The State of Obesity 2020: Better Policies for a Healthier America. R.Farberman, B. Kelley 2020
(31) The Government’s Food Pyramid Correlates to Obesity, Critics Say. J.Carroll 2002
(32) “Corrupt” dietary guidelines must be rewritten to tackle obesity and diabetes, report warns. I. Torjesen BMJ 2016
(33) EU-Banned Pesticide Found on Spinach. 2019
(34) Bile component appears to help lower high blood sugar after bariatric surgery. S. Dutchen 2020
(35) Glucagon-Like Peptide 1 Receptor Agonists and Heart Failure. Muhammad Shahzeb Khan, Gregg C. Fonarow, Darren K. McGuire, Adrian F. Hernandez, Muthiah Vaduganathan, Julio Rosenstock, Yehuda Handelsman, Subodh Verma, Stefan D. Anker, John J.V. cMurray, Mikhail N. Kosiborod, Javed Butler 2020
(36) Obesity: Appetite drug could mark ‘new era’ in tackling condition. J Gallagher 2020
(37) Diabetes Drug Cuts Body Weight. A. Keown BioSpace 2021
(38) Xanthones from mangosteen extracts as natural chemopreventive agents: potential anticancer drugs. T Shan, Q Ma, K Guo, J Liu, W Li, F Wang, E Wu Curr Mol Med. 2011
(39) Mangosteen Extract Shows a Potent Insulin Sensitizing Effect in Obese Female Patients: A Prospective Randomized Controlled Pilot Study. M. Watanabe, E. Gangitano, D. Francomano, E. Addessi 2018
(40) Ginsenoside Rg1 suppresses early stage of adipocyte development. K. Kim, E.Koh, J. Choi, H. Jeon 2015
(41) Cinnamaldehyde induces fat cell-autonomous thermogenesis and metabolic reprogramming. Juan Jiang, Margo P Emont, Heejin Jun, Xiaona Qiao, Jiling Liao, Dong-Il Kim, Jun Wu Metabolism 2017
(42) Researchers Study Cinnamon Extracts. Rosalie Marion Bliss 2010
(43) Chocory root fibre wins second EU health claim. Noli Dinkovski 2016