Liv Pure Supplement - Overview
Quality of Ingredients9.6/10
Speed of Results8.9/10
- There are hundreds and hundreds of Liv Pure clients that have given the product a favorable review
- The components used in creating Liv Pure are 100% organic, and there are no harmful substances that could cause negative side effects to your health.
- It is manufactured in an FDA-registered facility and follows strict guidelines (GMP).
- It is highly effective in weight reduction and total well-being
- Detoxifies the liver - Toxins in the liver could be one of the main causes of a compromised liver.
- It generally does not take a strict diet plan or exercise to reveal effects.
- Controls the cravings for food and calories and reduces the hunger
- Breaks the fat cells across your body and aids in burning off the fat in belly region
- Buyer is protected with 60 day money back guarantee
- Science-backed product
- Only available for purchase online
- Limited stock
- Need more than 1 bottle to have long lasting results
- Fake bottles on Amazon and ebay - Always use the official website to order Liv Pure
- Results may vary
What Is Liv Pure?
In a nutshell, Liv Pure was created as a dietary supplement to support the liver. According to the official website, the Liv Pure contains a Purification and Fat-Burning Complex designed to rejuvenate the liver, enhance energy levels, ignites the body’s fat-burning furnace, improve metabolic function, and help the user achieve healthy weight loss results.
In other words, the Liv Pure formula is built in two steps: first, it revitalizes the liver and stimulates metabolic health, and then, because of this property, weight loss comes as a byproduct of having a clean liver. Before going over the ingredients, let’s briefly review the strategy taken by the creators of this particular solution.
Who Created Liv Pure?
Liv Pure was created by two people, including a Greek doctor and a 49-year old firefighter:
Dr. Nicholas Andino, an internal medicine doctor who grew up in a village near the Greek island of Corfu
Dan Saunders, a 49-year old firefighter from Sarasota, Florida who wanted to help his wife lose weight
The two met in an unlikely way. After Dan’s wife suffered a heart attack because of her weight, Dan started to research natural ways to lose weight. Nothing else had helped his wife, so he turned to the natural world for support.
Dan’s research led him to the work of Dr. Nicholas Andino. He liked what he read online, so he setup an in-person meeting with Dr. Andino to discuss specific treatment options. Dr. Andino met with Dan, revealed the recipe to Liv Pure, and the rest is history.
How Does Liv Pure Really Work?
As previously stated, Liv Pure attempts to improve liver function. The creators took this path considering the organ’s primary function, mainly to help clean the body of chemicals and toxins that people are exposed to through foods, drugs, alcohol, and the environment. According to the official website, the formula in Liv Pure features a blend of Mediterranean plants and nutrients designed to help optimize liver function.
Liv pure is described as a natural blend of 5 natural ingredients to help purify the liver and five other ingredients combined with supporting fat burning.
The five natural ingredients known as the liver purification complex designed to help detoxify and regenerate the liver include Sylimarin, Betaine, Berberine, Molybdenum, and Glutathione. On the other side, the five ingredients that work as a Liver fat-burning complex to speed up metabolism and increase the body’s burning rate include Camellia Sinensis, Resveratrol, genistein, chlorogenic Acid, and choline.
All consumed goods eventually end up in the liver for processing, where the organ determines whether the contents will be burned for energy or stored as body fat. At this very moment, it is unclear what the creators mean when they say “enhanced liver,” but based on the claims made, a select number of Mediterranean plants and super nutrients induce a positive change in calorie expenditure and increased fat-burning.
Liv Pure Clinical Trials & Scientific Evidence
Liv Pure was developed by a doctor, giving the supplement additional medical verification beyond the average weight loss formula. Dr. Andino, according to the official Liv Pure website, is an internal medicine doctor who grew up in Greece. He developed Liv Pure with a blend of science-backed ingredients from his native country. We’ll review some of Dr. Andino’s research and citations below.
Dr. Andino cites just three references on the official Liv Pure website. Those three studies include:
The first study is a 2004 study on metabolic flexibility. The study shows some people become metabolically inflexible over time. Their pancreas stops secreting the right compounds, for example, for weight loss and appetite control.
The second cited study, from 2018, also covers metabolic flexibility. The study showed metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, and cancer can disrupt your metabolic flexibility, making it harder for your body to manage its weight, appetite, and energy.
Dr. Andino cites a final study on metabolic flexibility’s role in health and disease. Researchers in that study identified metabolic flexibility as one of the factors impacting diabetes and obesity.
Outside of these three cited studies, Dr. Andino does not supply any research proving Liv Pure can help you lose 10 to 100lbs or more. However, many of the ingredients in the supplement are backed by their own scientific evidence.
If the primary goal of Liv Pure is to support your liver, then Liv Pure contains the right ingredient: silymarin. Silymarin is a natural chemical from milk thistle extract, a type of plant sued in traditional medicine for centuries. Hundreds of studies have connected silymarin to liver health. A 2020 study, for example, found silymarin appeared to reduce inflammation in the liver. Inflammation in the liver is associated with a higher risk of disease and illness, and it could make it harder to lose weight.
Liv Pure also contains another antioxidant compound that could help with inflammation: resveratrol. Found in many anti-aging supplements and formulas, resveratrol is a natural compound in grapes. A recent study found resveratrol was associated with significant reductions in weight, BMI, waist circumference, fat mass, and lean mass compared to placebo treatments.
Finally, many studies have connected tea to weight loss. Greece isn’t known for its tea, yet Dr. Andino added tea to the formula for its polyphenol content. Tea is rich with polyphenols, or natural antioxidants, that could help with inflammation, cholesterol, weight loss, and overall health and wellness.
Overall, the ingredients in Liv Pure could help with weight loss when combined with a healthy diet and exercise program. Plus, the formula has been validated by a doctor – an internal medicine specialist – to help with weight loss.
Liv Pure Ingredients Review
Liv Pure contains 10 active ingredients. Half of the ingredients are designed to support your liver, while the other half support fat burning.
Here are all of the active ingredients in Liv Pure and how they work:
Liver Fat Burning Complex (130mg)
Half of the ingredients in Liv Pure are part of the Liver Fat Burning Complex. These ingredients were specifically chosen to help you burn fat and lose weight. Some activate your metabolism, while others target inflammation making it harder to lose weight. Together, these ingredients can prepare your body for greater weight loss results.
- Camellia Sinensis – Camellia sinensis leaf extract [9 ] is abundant in catechins, caffeine, L-theanine, and B vitamins, among other nutrients considered beneficial to health. With regard to Liv Pure, this ingredient might help reduce total and LDL (or bad) cholesterol and triglyceride levels, improve blood vessel function, boost the immune system, exert an anti-stress effect, and induce weight loss. The argument for weight loss originates from the EGCG and caffeine content of Camellia sinensis, namely, its capacity to inhibit particular enzymes known for absorbing and digesting carbohydrates and fat from the gut. Furthermore, this pair may regulate fat metabolism and increase fat breakdown, which benefits the gut microbiota and weight loss efforts. By default, caffeine intake might also increase metabolic rate, energy expenditure, and fat oxidation, showing favoritism in the context of weight loss. Of course, it should be noted that caffeine alone will not suffice some studies were inconclusive. Therefore, it shouldn’t be solely relied upon.
- Genistein – Genistein [12 ] is a naturally occurring flavonoid claimed to have a shielding effect against osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, postmenopausal symptoms, and cancerous symptoms, and it’s all thanks to its anti-inflammatory effects. The results are promising in terms of weight loss, meaning that more research is still needed. At the time of writing, genistein is thought to alleviate symptoms associated with type 2 diabetes and oxidative stress. It may also protect pancreatic beta cells, essential for insulin production, signaling cells to uptake glucose to avoid fat storage [13 ].
- Resveratrol – Resveratrol [10 ] is a polyphenol that is also rich in antioxidants. The consumption of antioxidants is believed to promote high levels of HDL (or good) cholesterol while lowering the bad type. Besides the different types of cholesterol, resveratrol might improve blood vessel function, which is believed to slow down blood clot formation. One systematic review  that investigated the impact of resveratrol on weight loss found favorable findings. To be more specific, those who use this ingredient are likely to have a considerable drop in body weight, BMI, fat mass, and waist circumference, as well as an increase in lean muscle mass.
- Chlorogenic Acid – Chlorogenic acid [14 ] is yet another antioxidant to have qualified. It is primarily present in coffee beans and has been explored for weight and blood pressure management. According to one study that looked at the effect of chlorogenic acid on weight loss, it could lower fat buildup in the liver and blood lipid levels. Furthermore, the researchers concluded that it could be used with other medications to treat obesity. A comprehensive literature review on this ingredient emphasized several properties, precisely for being anti-diabetic, anti-carcinogenic, and anti-inflammatory [15 ].
- Choline – Choline [16 ] is an essential nutrient that supposedly impacts the liver, brain, metabolic and muscle functions and the nervous system. Regarding liver function, choline is believed to produce a particular substance that helps remove cholesterol in the liver. A deficiency in this nutrient might have a devastating effect on the liver in the form of fat buildup. Alas, more research is still needed on this front, seeing how no guarantee taking choline might 1) reverse the deficiency and 2) rid the liver of fat accumulation [17 ].
Liver Purification Complex (213mg)
The supplement is called Liv Pure because it’s designed to help purify your liver. Over time, toxins infiltrate your liver, leading to low energy, weight gain, and general health and wellness issues. Liv Pure’s Liver Purification Complex aims to help using a blend of five active ingredients. These ingredients work to complement the five ingredients above. By cleansing and purifying your liver, you can prepare for greater weight loss results.
- Silymarin – Silymarin is a flavonolignan extracted from a flowering plant called milk thistle. It qualified for Liv Pure because of its antioxidant and membrane-stabilizing activities, as reported in one review [2 ]. Precisely, silymarin has the potential to promote liver regeneration, reduce inflammation and insulin resistance and prevent fibrogenesis liver (i.e., a driving force for chronic liver disease). Intriguingly, a recent study that looked at the effect of silymarin on non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in obese patients reported improvements in specific markers (i.e., aspartate transaminase/alanine transaminase) eight weeks after taking 560mg daily [3 ]. Other possible benefits include lower cholesterol, improved inflammatory skin conditions, allergic asthma symptoms, healthy bones, improved cognition, and strengthened immune function [4 ].
- Betaine – Betaine [5 ] is an amino or trimethylglycine derived from a nutrient called choline. Like folate and vitamin B12, betaine aids in liver function, detoxification, and cellular functioning within the body. This ingredient is thought to help the liver process fats, which is essential because fat accumulation can be hazardous, leading to alcoholism, obesity, diabetes, and other diseases. Another advantage of consuming betaine is that it aids the liver in the removal of toxins and chemicals, protecting the digestive system and other organs from harm caused by toxin exposure.
- Berberine – Berberine [6 ] is a plant-derived compound. It has been studied for several health purposes, namely for controlling an irregular heartbeat, blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and lowering lipid levels. In diabetes, berberine might lower blood sugar levels by 480mg daily. It has also been proven to have lipid-lowering benefits, specifically by diminishing the body’s ability to absorb long-chain fatty acids, which may help to avoid weight gain and cholesterol buildup.
- Molybdenum – Molybdenum [7 ] is an essential mineral found only in certain foods depending on the soil they grew. Beans, lentils, cereals, and organ meats have been identified as the richest sources thus far. Concerning its use, one source stated that it is relevant to bodily processes. For instance, it activates four essential enzymes: sulfite oxidase, aldehyde oxidase, xanthine oxidase, and mitochondrial amidoxime-reducing component (mARC). These four enzymes work together to minimize sulfite buildup in the body, break down alcohol, some medications, and nucleotides, and remove harmful remnants of metabolism.
- Glutathione – Glutathione [8 ] is a naturally occurring antioxidant produced by the liver and nerve cells in the central nervous system to, among other things, digest toxins, break down free radicals, and maintain immunological function. As deficiencies have been linked to neurodegenerative disorders, a supplement alternative has been made available to help replenish them. Remarkably, consuming milk thistle may also raise glutathione levels in the body, which is why it has been chosen for Liv Pure.
Is Liv Pure Safe To Take, What Are The Side Effects?
The supplement comprises only natural ingredients so it’s completely safe to use. However, as with any other dietary supplement you purchase online, there are some general guidelines to follow:
- The supplement shouldn’t be consumed by children under the age of 18.
- Pregnant women shouldn’t take the supplement without proper consultation.
- Those having underlying health issues must not take the supplement without proper consultation either.
Otherwise, anyone above the age of 18 who is healthy can consume Liv Pure without fearing any severe side effects.
The supplement contains powerful ingredients that may make one feel a little jittery, but that’s nothing too concerned about. Overall, users don’t have to worry about any additives or harmful chemicals being present; the supplement is manufactured and bottled together under strict sterile authorities who ensure it is safe to consume.
How Long Will It Take To See The Result?
Based on Liv Pure reviews, It is claimed that the pills improve your metabolism and help you lose weight quickly. However, any supplement or medication of this kind would require the minimum time to act in the body. As per the manufacturer, you can expect to experience positive results in 3-weeks’ time. However, the duration it takes to show results might vary from person to person based on many factors. People are different and the severity of the condition may also play a vital role when it comes to the results.
Do not expect any dramatic results in no time!
The formula needs to act in the body. The company suggests customers use it for at least 30 days to see visible changes. They also ensure a 60 day money-back guarantee, if the Liv Pure cannot bring any improvement.
Liv Pure Benefits and Key Features
Liv Pure has many features and benefits that make it unique among its peer supplements on the market.
Let’s take a quick look at a few benefits and features of Liv Pure:
Detoxifies The Liver
Toxins in the liver could be one of the main causes of a compromised liver. When your liver isn’t functioning well, your metabolism takes a hit and it becomes nearly impossible for your body to burn excess fat. The first thing that the Liv Pure capsules do as they enter your body is eliminating these toxins.
The ingredients in Liv Pure neutralize and flush out the toxins. This helps your liver to process the calories better and also encourages new liver cells, thus, keeping the organ nourished and oxygenated.
Accelerates The Metabolic Rate
A slow metabolism jeopardizes your body’s ability to burn fat. Your body automatically turns into fat storage mode when you have a relaxed metabolism. Thankfully, Liv Pure’s herbal extracts fasten up the basal metabolic rate, which leads to increased production of heat inside the body. This heat is needed to burn the unnecessary calories, which would otherwise start piling up in your thighs and belly.
As a weight loss supplement, Liv Pure has to take measures to suppress your appetite so that you don’t give in to the lure of junk foods. The natural components in Liv Pure actively encourage the body to release a hormone called leptin.
Leptin is a hormone that inhibits the unnecessary triggering of hunger by the body. With this action, the hormone efficiently suppresses appetite and makes you feel fuller. Many Liv Pure reviews have raved about this benefit of the supplement and claim that it is by far one of the best benefits of Liv Pure.
When it comes to weight loss, boosting your energy levels can make a significant difference. This is because when you’re feeling exhausted and low on energy, it’s easy to turn to sugary or high-fat foods as a quick pick-me-up, which can undermine your weight loss goals.
Liv Pure works towards offering their users more energy, as they are likely to feel more motivated and inspired to engage in physical activity, which can help them burn more calories and shed those extra pounds.
Moreover, having more energy can also lead to reduced cravings for unhealthy foods, thus making it easier to cut back on calorie intake and contributing to weight loss.
Liv Pure, in contrast to conventional weight loss medications, is designed to be non-addictive and non-habit forming, making it a safer choice for weight loss. The supplement contains natural ingredients that are generally safe for use and are less likely to cause adverse effects than traditional weight loss medications.
Hence, Liv Pure being a non-habit-forming supplement can help support sustainable weight loss by targeting the root causes of weight gain, such as poor metabolism, lack of energy, and unhealthy eating habits.
GMO-Free Weight Loss Supplement
Selecting non-GMO products such as Liv Pure not only enhances personal health but also contributes to sustainable and eco-friendly agriculture practices. Using traditional farming methods that don’t rely on genetic modification, Liv Pure tends to reduce the use of harmful pesticides and herbicides.
In contrast, non-GMO products such as liv Pure could offer more natural and nutrient-dense ingredients that result in a higher number of health benefits. In general, deciding to opt for non-GMO products is a more holistic and responsible option for supporting individual health and environmental preservation.
Liv Pure Scam Alert (How To Avoid The Scam)
Liv Pure is not a scam but unfortunately, many people are scammed when they order Liv Pure because they are not using the official website to buy the supplement.
We do not recommend buying Liv Pure on Amazon, Walmart, or eBay because all of them are fake with completely different ingredients, which can be very dangerous for you.
If you are interested in buying this solution we only recommend that you use the official website to place your order.
Liv Pure Safety, Expiration, and Dosage Guidelines
Starting with the safety of taking Liv Pure, this weight loss supplement is developed using all-natural ingredients collected from nature. To ensure the safety of each ingredient, the manufacturer has conducted multiple clinical trials. Also, the ingredients are backed by strong scientific evidence proving the formula’s safety level.
So, the supplement is highly safe to use by every adult. Moving on to the expiration of the Liv Pure pill, the supplement has a shelf life of 2 years from manufacturing. Taking the supplement before the expiry date is best to avoid side effects.
If you want to know how to take the supplement to gain better results, here are the dosage guidelines. The supplement is created in the easy-to-swallow capsule form. A single bottle of Liv Pure contains 60 capsules, perfect for a whole month’s intake.
So, the recommended dosage is 2 capsule daily. You can take a glass full of water that helps you easily swallow the supplement. For long-lasting Liv Pure results, try not to skip the dosage and never overdose on the capsules.
Is This A One-Time Payment?
Absolutely! Your order today is a ONE-TIME payment with NO rebills, hidden charges, or auto-shipping. Nobody likes those!
Metabo Flex Price (Special Offer)
At this moment you can order Liv Pure supplement for 73% OFF + FREE shipping. This is a limited-time offer and it won’t be available for long. Click here to check if the discount is still available.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is Liv Pure safe?
Liv Pure is believed to be a safe supplement because it comprises all-natural ingredients. Each bottle is reported to have been created in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility that operates under rigorous and sterile conditions in addition to its contents. While safety concerns should be the least of one’s concerns, the possibility of side effects remains. Those with a pre-existing health condition or prone to allergic reactions should consult a healthcare practitioner before proceeding.
How should Liv Pure be taken?
To make the most of Liv Pure, individuals are asked to take two capsules daily in the morning with a large glass of water. Water intake is critical, ensuring the combined nutrients are delivered to the body for materializing benefits.
How many bottles of Liv Pure should I buy?
The creators of Liv Pure recommend people over 35 years of age or anyone carrying excess weight takes the supplement for at least three to six months, deemed an appropriate timeframe to cleanse the entire body and reach one’s desired weight. Moreover, purchasing large quantities guarantees reduced per-bottle pricing, which is monetarily beneficial.
What is the estimated arrival time on Liv Pure shipments?
Within the continental United States, Liv Pure shipments are expected to arrive between 5 and 7 business days. International orders may take up to 15 business days (excluding delays or customs clearance).
Does a money-back guarantee protect Liv Pure?
Liv Pure comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee . Individuals who change their minds should contact customer service for a full refund. It should be noted that this policy only applies to unused/sealed bottles. So, before taking the supplement or returning any leftover bottles, a decision must be made. For more information on the refund policy, contact the team in one of the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com.
- Phone: 1 (844) 687 3438
- Returns: Adonis Lifestyle, 21150 Trolley Industrial DR, Taylor, MI 48180, United States
Taking all of the information into account, Liv Pure is an effective solution that can really aid people in losing weight and attaining a healthy body. The formula promotes weight loss by optimizing liver functioning and increasing its efficiency in fat burning. Liv Pure contains two complexes of ingredients and they are liver purification complex and liver fat burning complex. Both of these complexes contain clinically backed natural ingredients that support healthy weight loss.
I strongly recommend you buy only from the official site and avoid retailers on Amazon because most of the bottles being sold there are fake, and you can get scammed.
The formula uses only pure, natural ingredients. No dangerous or illegal substances. Because the ingredients are natural and safe, you won’t have to put up with nasty side effects that affect your quality of life. Neither do you need to go through painful surgery. The product is also non-GMO and has been developed in an FDA-certified facility.
Thank you for reading this review, I hope that it made things clear about how this natural supplement works and if it can help you with your condition or not. Feel free to add a comment if you already used this supplement or if you know some others that you need a detailed review about, we can make a separate post for it and help as many people as we can.