NeuroRise Supplement - Overview
Quality of Ingredients9.3/10
Speed of Results8.9/10
Money Back Guarantee9.5/10
- There are hundreds and hundreds of NeuroRise clients that have given the product a favorable review
- The components used in creating NeuroRise are 100% organic, and there are no harmful substances that could cause negative side effects to your health.
- It is manufactured in an FDA-registered facility and follows strict guidelines (GMP).
- It is a natural and efective solution for hearing disorders like tinnitus and hearing loss.
- Improves your memory
- Science-backed product
- Developed based on 8 years of research and development
- It helps strengthen blood vessels in the ear and protect the ear from damage.
- Protect the brain and neurotransmitters
- The 60-day warranty gives you the confidence to make a risk-free purchase.
- Only available for purchase online
- Limited stock
- Fake bottles sold on Amazon
- Need more than 1 bottle to have long lasting results
- Not recommend if you are under 18 years old or pregnant
Hearing loss, tinnitus, and other hearing impairments are common health issues affecting over 28 million people in the U.S. alone. While there are several possible causes behind such conditions, some of them may be caused by aging and chronic exposure to loud noises. Other factors, such as excessive earwax, can temporarily reduce how well your ears conduct sounds.
The good news is that there are modern solutions to treat hearing loss and other side effects of aging. NeuroRise Supplement is a solution that can naturally reverse and prevent tinnitus or any other kind of hearing impairment according to the official website.
In the following lines, I will be covering everything you need to know about the NeuroRise supplement as the ingredients, how it works, the pros &cons, and where to buy the original NeuroRise supplement in order to avoid fake products.
What Is NeuroRise Supplement?
NeuroRise is a natural hearing support supplement that has been formulated to enhance hearing health and overall cognitive function. It is made up of a unique combination of all-natural ingredients that work together synergistically to support healthy hearing.
NeuroRise is not only designed to improve hearing health but also brain function, mental acuity, and overall cognitive health.
As per the manufacturers, Neuro Rise is the result of 8 years of extensive research by a team of medical professionals who have identified the most effective and natural ingredients to support healthy hearing and cognitive function. Neuro Rise offers a natural and safe way to improve your quality of life by supporting hearing health and cognitive function. However, individual results may vary.
NeuroRise is blended in an FDA-approved and GMP-certified facility, ensuring the highest quality standards are met. The formula is free from synthetic compounds and artificial ingredients, making it safe and suitable for both men and women.
Who Created NeuroRise?
NeuroRise was created by a man named Steve Brown. Steve had problems with his ears, and nothing seemed to work – so he created his own formula.
Steve appeared to struggle with tinnitus, hearing loss, and other ear health issues. He tried conventional medications and treatment options, yet nothing helped his ears.
He started to research natural ingredients to support ear health, and he developed NeuroRise based on that research. Today, the formula contains over a dozen natural ingredients sourced from around the world.
Here’s how Steve explains his discovery:
“When I first started working on the formula that was to become NeuroRise, I never would have imagined in a million years that I would one day help thousands of people from around the world maintain their God-given ability to hear sounds properly without noise or interference.”
Today, anyone can buy NeuroRise online. However, Steve believes he’ll be forced to raise rates in the near future because of surging demand for the formula. Tinnitus sufferers and people with hearing loss around the world are buying new bottles of NeuroRise to help their condition.
How Does NeuroRise Supplement Really Work?
Typically, doctors recommend sound therapy, tinnitus retraining therapy (TRT), cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), or counselling to help with tinnitus. However, some get relief through nutritional supplements like NeuroRise.
So how does NeuroRise help support ear health, maintain normal hearing, and relieve tinnitus? What do the ingredients in the supplement do?
Here are some of the methods of action behind the NeuroRise formula:
- Support blood flow. If your blood isn’t flowing to your ears, then you’ll struggle to hear. Many people have tinnitus because of poor blood flow. The makers of NeuroRise added a blend of specific ingredients to the formula to improve blood flow. Gingko biloba, for example, purportedly “improves blood flow to the ears,” helping you support ear health and tinnitus relief.
- Protect the brain and neurotransmitters. To understand how NeuroRise works, it helps to understand how hearing works. Your ears capture noises from the surrounding environment, sending the energy of those noises to the ear hair cells within your ear. These hair cells transform noises into electrical signals your brain can interpret. This all takes place at the speed of sound and the speed of light, helping you hear the surrounding world. Several ingredients in NeuroRise work by protecting the brain and the neurotransmitters in your brain, helping to ensure auditory signals travel from your ear hair cells to your brain without disruption or interference.
- Support healthy inflammation. High levels of inflammation are associated with hearing problems and tinnitus. Many of the ingredients in NeuroRise work because they have high levels of natural antioxidants. Antioxidants target free radicals that cause inflammation, helping to support healthy inflammation throughout your body – including in your brain and ears. One of the largest ingredients in NeuroRise, for example, is hawthorn, which “fights inflammation,” according to the manufacturer. Phytonutrients, or plant-based antioxidants, can help with ear health and hearing loss. Support healthy inflammation. High levels of inflammation are associated with hearing problems and tinnitus. Many of the ingredients in NeuroRise work because they have high levels of natural antioxidants. Antioxidants target free radicals that cause inflammation, helping to support healthy inflammation throughout your body – including in your brain and ears. One of the largest ingredients in NeuroRise, for example, is hawthorn, which “fights inflammation,” according to the manufacturer. Phytonutrients, or plant-based antioxidants, can help with ear health and hearing loss.
- Reduce stress. Stress can worsen symptoms of tinnitus. If you have high levels of stress, then you might experience a louder ringing, whooshing, or dinging in your ears linked to tinnitus. Stress raises cortisol levels and can increase blood pressure and heart rate. If you’ve ever felt a ringing in your ears with increased stress, then you know how stress can impact hearing. Several ingredients in NeuroRise can reduce stress, according to the manufacturer, including red Asian ginseng.
- Strengthen overall hearing quality and auditory health. Several ingredients in NeuroRise are “catch-all” ingredients to support ear health, hearing, and auditory performance in multiple ways. According to the manufacturer, chromium picolinate can support auditory health, for example, while niacin (a B vitamin) strengthens overall hearing quality.
NeuroRise Supplement Ingredients Review
We know all ingredients and dosages in NeuroRise because the manufacturer discloses this information upfront. It’s easy to see exactly what you’re putting into your body.
Many supplements sold online today use proprietary formulas with hidden dosages and concentrations. The makers of NeuroRise take a different approach, disclosing all ingredients and dosages upfront with maximum transparency. We know exactly what’s inside each two capsule serving of NeuroRise, making it easy to compare the supplement to other ear health and tinnitus supplements sold online today.
Here are some of the most important active ingredients in each two capsule serving of NeuroRise and how they could work:
- Vitamin E (13mg): Vitamin E is a popular antioxidant found in seeds, plants, and other natural ingredients. Many people take vitamin E supplements daily for inflammation, skin health, anti-aging, disease defense, and more.
- Hawthorn (250mg): Hawthorn, along with epimedium sagittatum, is the largest ingredient in NeuroRise. According to the makers of NeuroRise, hawthorn “fights inflammation.” Inflammation is the root cause of many diseases and illnesses. Some people have such high levels of inflammation, they develop hearing loss, tinnitus, and other problems with their ears. Inflammation is your body’s natural response to injury and illness, but too much inflammation can lead to chronic health problems.
- Inosine (50mg): Inosine is a chemical found in RNA, which is present in every level cell in your body. When you take inosine as a supplement, your body uses it to make uric acid. One study found inosine could contribute to central nervous system disorders, which could impact hearing and brain health. However, there’s limited research connecting inosine to tinnitus relief, brain health, or hearing loss.
- Ginkgo Biloba (120mg): NeuroRise contains gingko biloba, a popular ingredient from traditional Chinese medicine. Used for centuries for cognitive effects, ginkgo biloba continues to be popular for boosting cognition, supporting brain health, and improving memory function. Multiple studies have connected ginkgo biloba to measurable effects on cognitive health and wellness.
- Muira Puama (200mg): Muira puama is native to the Amazon rainforest and certain parts of Brazil. In fact, it’s a popular aphrodisiac and energy booster in Brazil. According to the makers of NeuroRise, Muira puama has neuroprotective effects, which means it helps protect the brain and neurotransmitters.
- Epimedium Sagittatum (250mg): Better known as horny goat weed, epimedium sagittatum is one of the best-known aphrodisiacs in traditional Chinese medicine. The makers of NeuroRise don’t explain why they added the aphrodisiac to the formula. However, some studies show horny goat weed works because of its natural antioxidant properties. Those same antioxidant properties could help with inflammation and overall wellness. Horny goat weed is the second largest ingredient in NeuroRise.
- Catuaba (84.5mg): NeuroRise contains Catuaba, a type of bark extract linked to health and wellness. According to the official NeuroRise website, Catuaba bark can support memory.
- Damiana (200mg): NeuroRise contains damiana leaf. In fact, damiana is the second largest ingredient in the formula. Damiana, also known as Turnera diffusa, is a shrub native to parts of North and South America and the Caribbean. It has a long history of use in indigenous populations – particularly in traditional Mexican medicine – as a restorative tea. Today, some people take damiana for its diuretic, laxative, stimulant, or aphrodisiac effects.
- Tribulus Terrestris (120mg) & Saw Palmetto (84.5mg): NeuroRise contains tribulus terrestris and saw palmetto extract, both of which are popular in male health supplements. Some take tribulus terrestris for libido, while others take saw palmetto for prostate health and overall male vitality. In NeuroRise, these same ingredients could support blood flow and energy, which could help with the root cause of hearing problems.
- Ginseng (120mg): NeuroRise uses a specific type of ginseng called red Asian ginseng. This ginseng, like other types of ginseng, could reduce stress, helping your body respond to physical and cognitive stressors. If stress is causing hearing problems, tinnitus, and related issues, then the ginseng in NeuroRise could help.
- Oat Straw Extract (32mg): NeuroRise contains oat straw extract, also known as Avena sativa. This extract comes from the stems and leaves of the unripe oat straw, which are particularly rich with iron, manganese, zinc, and other plant-based nutrients. Like other ingredients in NeuroRise, oat straw extract could work by supplying natural antioxidants to your brain and ear. A 2020 study found antioxidant therapy – like taking antioxidants in supplement form – could help protect and repair damage to the inner ear.
- Niacin (75mg): NeuroRise contains niacin to strengthen hearing quality. Niacin is a B vitamin, and each serving of NeuroRise contains 469% of your daily recommended value (% DV) of the vitamin. Typically, niacin is popular in energy boosting formulas and blood flow supplements. These same effects could make it a valuable supplement for hearing loss and overall ear health.
- Chromium: According to the official NeuroRise website, the supplement contains a small dose of chromium. However, the NeuroRise bottle does not disclose any dosage of chromium. Chromium is a popular mineral for blood sugar management and overall health. According to the manufacturer, it also specifically “supports auditory health.”
- Cayenne (20mg): Found in many weight loss supplements, cayenne is rich with natural molecules like capsaicin that give chili peppers their spiciness. That same capsaicin molecule can also help with metabolism and fat burning. The makers of NeuroRise added cayenne to the formula because it “provides energy boost.” Although it doesn’t directly support hearing or ear health, it does increase energy for overall health and wellness.
Overall, NeuroRise contains a blend of ingredients that work in different ways to support brain health, hearing, and tinnitus relief. There are a surprising number of ingredients considered natural aphrodisiacs and energy boosters, and the manufacturer of NeuroRise appears to believe there’s a connection between these effects and hearing loss.
Safety & Side Effects
NeuroRise claims to carry no risk and is safe for everyone. As it is made with natural ingredients, with no addition of allergens, additives, GMOs, and fillers, the chances of it causing problems are very less. Go through the ingredients first if you happen to have an allergy to natural products. Do not use this product if you suspect any ingredient.
The company has provided clear guidelines on usage and expects everyone to follow them. Going against the guidelines, experimenting, or changing the dosage will not help. In fact, there is a high chance of this product causing problems when used against the instructions. Be safe, and follow the directions for improving auditory health using NeuroRise.
While using NeuroRise, a few things must be kept in mind:
- Do not use the Supplement if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Keep the NeuroRise bottle out of reach of children.
- Discontinue usage if irritation occurs.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
How Long Will It Take To See The Result?
Based on NeuroRise reviews, It is claimed that NeuroRise helps get rid of hearing Impairments quickly. However, any supplement or medication of this kind would require the minimum time to act in the body. As per the manufacturer, you can expect to experience positive results in the first week time. However, the duration it takes to show results might vary from person to person based on many factors. People are different and the severity of the condition may also play a vital role when it comes to the results.
Do not expect any dramatic results in no time! The formula needs to act in the auditory system. The company suggests customers use it for at least 60 days to see visible changes. They also ensure a 100% money-back guarantee, if NeuroRise cannot bring any improvement.
Benefits of Using NeuroRise
NuroRise is a solution that helps support hearing in men and women with the help of its natural and plant-based ingredients that provide the following key benefits:
NeuroRise Helps Support Healthy Hearing – NeuroRise helps support healthy hearing in men and women above 30 years of age by improving the blood flow and circulation in the ears. It also helps clear the ear wax and support clear sounds. This is done due to the presence of powerful ingredients that absorb effectively after being consumed. The antioxidant-rich properties of this liquid solution help protect your ears from any further damage.
This Dietary Supplement Helps Strengthen The Memory – The goal of the NeuroRise dietary supplement is to help you improve your hearing along with maintaining healthy communication between your ears and brain. This supplement helps reduce mental fog and enhance memory effectively.
Other Benefits Of The Hearing Support Formula Of NeuroRise
The other benefits of consuming the NeuroRise liquid drops regularly are as follows:
- This supplement helps sharpen the mental acuity and focus of men and women.
- NeuroRise helps support healthy inflammation.
- The consumption of the NeuroRise liquid drops regularly helps increase energy levels and elevate mood.
NeuroRise Scam Alert (How To Avoid The Scam)
Unfortunately, many customers are getting scammed when they order the NeuroRise because they are not using the official website to buy the supplement. Many people bought Sonofit on Amazon because is cheaper, and they are getting fake bottles.
I do not recommend buying NeuroRise on Amazon, Walmart, or eBay because all of them are fake with completely different ingredients, which can be very dangerous for you. These products are also marked as non-refundable so customers can not ask for a refund.
If you are interested in buying this solution I only recommend that you use the official website to place your order.
How To Use NeuroRise Supplement
The makers of NeuroRise recommend taking two capsules of NeuroRise first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. They also recommend taking it for a minimum of three months to maximize the cleansing properties and support hearing as best as possible.
In fact, you can take the formula for up to 12 months “without worrying about side-effects,” according to the manufacturer, because it has an all-natural formula.
Here’s how to take NeuroRise:
Take 2 capsules of NeuroRise first thing in the morning on an empty stomach
Continue to take daily for 3 to 12 months
According to the manufacturer “most people start feeling a difference after the first week” of taking NeuroRise. The company has also conducted tests to determine the best results occur after taking NeuroRise for 3 months or longer, which is why they recommend the 3 or 6 bottle packages.
Bonuses Included When You Order NeuroRise
All 3 and 6 bottle purchases of NeuroRise come with free shipping and two free bonus eBooks. You receive immediate access to the eBooks after your purchase is confirmed. The bonus eBooks are designed to complement the effects of NeuroRise, helping you fix tinnitus, sharpen memory, and promote overall hearing and ear health.
Free Bonus eBook #1: Hear Like A Pro: Unlock Your Inner Ears and Tune Out the Buzz with These Revolutionary Techniques! NeuroRise seems to be particularly popular among tinnitus sufferers, and many people with tinnitus have taken NeuroRise to help with the condition.
In this eBook, you can discover some of the complementary lifestyle habits, dietary changes, therapies, and exercises you can perform at home to stop the interference within your inner ear.
Described as “revolutionary techniques,” the eBook can help anyone “hear like a pro.”
Free Bonus eBook #2: Powerful Ways to Sharpen Your Memory: In addition to tinnitus sufferers and people with hearing loss, NeuroRise is popular among people who want to sharpen cognition and memory.
In this guide, you can discover additional tools, exercises, and therapies to sharpen your memory.
Simple diet and lifestyle changes can sharpen your memory in a powerful way. When combined with daily NeuroRise supplementation, you could experience noticeable results within days.
NeuroRise Price (Special Offer)
At this moment you can order the original Actiflow for 73% OFF + FREE Shipping. This is a limited-time offer and it won’t be available for long. Click here to check if the discount is still available.
NeuroRise is made in the United States in an GMP-certified, FDA-registered facility. The formula is naturally gluten-free, BPA-free, and non-GMO. The manufacturer of NeuroRise is based in the greater Denver metro area and does business under the same name.
You can contact the makers of NeuroRise via the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: 19655 E 35th Dr, Suite #100, Aurora, CO 80011, USA
Every bottle of Actiflow comes with an ironclad 60-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason, you aren’t fully satisfied with the results, you can just return what you haven’t used for a full, no question asked refund.
Short steps you must follow to get a refund
- Make sure you are still in the 60-day period that follows the day the order has been shipped to you. You can find the date on the package or in your inbox.
- Fill in the Return and Refund Form you received with your order.
- Send the supplement bottles and the Return and Refund Form back to them at: 19655 E 35th Dr #100, Aurora, CO 80011, USA
- Be patient, they will process your refund in no time after they get your package, and, rest assured, they send you an email to let you know it has been done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What results can be expected from NeuroRise?
A: When NeuroRise is recommended, individuals can anticipate an ultimate cleanse, restoration, and renewal of one’s body, which might improve brain, cognitive, and hearing functions.
Q: Is NeuroRise safe?
A: NeuroRise is considered a safe supplement because it contains natural ingredients at tested doses. This supplement is unsuitable for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under 18. Those with a medical condition should consult a healthcare practitioner before getting started. Just because a formula contains natural ingredients, it doesn’t guarantee zero risk of side effects.
Q: Are there other ingredients in NeuroRise?
A: Yes, NeuroRise also contains supporting ingredients at relatively lower doses. These include Inosine (50mg), Oat Straw (32mg), Cayenne (20mg), Vitamin E (13mg) and Niacin (75mg).
Q: How should NeuroRise be taken?
A: The best way to take NeuroRise is to ingest two capsules on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Due to its all-natural components, individuals can continuously take it safely for up to 12 months.
Q: How long will it take for NeuroRise shipments to arrive?
A: On average, shipment to the continental United States should take five to seven business days. The timescale for international orders has been extended to 21 business days.
Q: Is NeuroRise protected by a money-back guarantee?
A: NeuroRise purchases are protected by a 60-day money-back guarantee . Individuals have 60 days from the date of purchase to decide whether they want to continue with NeuroRise. This timeframe should suffice to determine if it is working. If the benefits do not materialize, all unopened bottles can be returned for a full purchase price refund. To learn more about the NeuroRise refund policy, consider one of the following points of contact:
- Email: email@example.com.
- Phone: 1 (201) 977 6294
NeuroRise is not a scam. Most of the NeuroRise reviews are positive. It does help treat hearing loss, tinnitus, and other hearing impairments, quickly. But the results may vary.
The manufacturers reveal everything behind making the supplement, unlike certain secret ingredient supplements in the market. The company is also transparent in revealing the ingredients as well. To ensure reliability and value for customers, they also provide a money-back guarantee. So, NeuroRise can be considered trustworthy.
I strongly recommend you buy only from the official website and avoid retailers on Amazon because they are not offering a 60-day money-back guarantee.
The formula uses only pure, natural ingredients. No dangerous or illegal substances. Because the ingredients are natural and safe, you won’t have to put up with nasty side effects that affect your quality of life. The product is also non-GMO and has been developed in an FDA-certified facility.
Thank you for reading this review, I hope that it made things clear about how this natural supplement works and if it can help you with your condition or not. Feel free to add a comment if you already used this supplement or if you know some others that you need a detailed review about, we can make a separate post for it and help as many people as we can.
* Important: We independently research, review, and recommend the best products. We are an affiliate website, which means if you buy any of the recommended products through our links, we may earn a small commission. Thank you for supporting the website.
Please note that the information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.
The website’s content and the product for sale are based upon the author’s opinion and are provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You should do your own research and confirm the information with other sources when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or the product sold here.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 South Entertainment Ave, Suite 410, Boise, Idaho, 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
*For international shipping (outside of the United States), shipping fees will apply.
- Brain Inflammation Is a Potential Target to Treat Tinnitus
- UA Health Sciences Research Identifies Brain Inflammation As Potential Target to Treat Tinnitus
- Neuroinflammation mediates noise-induced synaptic imbalance and tinnitus in rodent models
- Neuroinflammation: A Potential Risk for Dementia
- Neuroinflammation and depression: A review
- Expert Insights: Is There a Cure for Tinnitus?
- Depressive symptoms are associated with tumor necrosis factor alpha in systemic lupus erythematosus
- Anti-TNF-α Compounds as a Treatment for Depression
- Systemic TNF-α produces acute cognitive dysfunction and exaggerated sickness behavior when superimposed upon progressive neurodegeneration
- Tumor necrosis factor α Inhibition for Alzheimer’s Disease
- A High Plasma Concentration of TNF-α Is Associated With Dementia in Centenarians
- Targeting Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Effects of tumor necrosis factor-α polymorphism on the brain structural changes of the patients with major depressive disorder
- Ginkgo biloba extract inhibits tumor necrosis factor-alpha-induced reactive oxygen species generation, transcription factor activation, and cell adhesion molecule expression in human aortic endothelial cells
- The protective mechanism of Ginkgolides and Ginkgo flavonoids on the TNF-α induced apoptosis of rat hippocampal neurons and its mechanisms in vitro
- Ginkgo biloba Extract Inhibits Tumor Necrosis Factor-α–Induced Reactive Oxygen Species Generation, Transcription Factor Activation, and Cell Adhesion Molecule Expression in Human Aortic Endothelial Cells
- Panax ginseng and Panax quinquefolius: From pharmacology to toxicology
- Effects of ginseng on stress-related depression, anxiety, and the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis
- Nicotinamide is a potent inhibitor of proinflammatory cytokines
- A severe niacin deficiency has been associated with cognitive decline such as memory loss and dementia. Niacin is believed to protect brain cells from stress and injury. It is not yet clear though if smaller variations in dietary niacin intake can negatively affect brain function.
- Roaring Tinnitus and Deafness due to Vitamin E Deficiency
- The Effect of Antioxidant Supplementation in Patients with Tinnitus and Normal Hearing or Hearing Loss: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial
- Roles and Mechanisms of Hawthorn and Its Extracts on Atherosclerosis: A Review
- D-camphor-crataegus berry extract combination increases blood pressure and cognitive functioning in the elderly – a randomized, placebo controlled double blind study
- The Amazonian herbal Marapuama attenuates cognitive impairment and neuroglial degeneration in a mouse Alzheimer model
- Serotonin receptors contribute to the promnesic effects of P. olacoides (Marapuama)
- Catuaba (Trichilia catigua) Prevents Against Oxidative Damage Induced by In Vitro Ischemia–Reperfusion in Rat Hippocampal Slices
- In vitro antioxidant activity of stem bark of Trichilia catigua Adr. Juss
- 3 Health Benefits of Muira Puama + Side Effects
- Effects of Marapuama in the chronic mild stress model: further indication of antidepressant properties
- Anxiogenic properties of Ptychopetalum olacoides Benth. (Marapuama)
- Antidepressant-like effects of Trichilia catigua (Catuaba) extract: evidence for dopaminergic-mediated mechanisms