How good is Promind Complex? This is the question that many people are asking about this new memory supplement. We are going to reveal everything about this supplement and how it works.
Memory and other thinking problems have many possible causes, including depression, an infection, or medication side effects. Sometimes, the problem can be treated, and cognition improves. Other times, the problem is a brain disorder, such as Alzheimer’s disease, which cannot be reversed.
Reversible Causes Of Memory Loss
Many medical problems can cause memory loss or other dementia-like symptoms. Most of these conditions can be treated. Your doctor can screen you for conditions that cause reversible memory impairment.
Possible causes of reversible memory loss include:
- Medications. Certain medications or a combination of medications can cause forgetfulness or confusion.
- Minor head trauma or injury. A head injury from a fall or accident — even if you don’t lose consciousness — can cause memory problems.
- Emotional disorders. Stress, anxiety or depression can cause forgetfulness, confusion, difficulty concentrating, and other problems that disrupt daily activities.
- Alcoholism. Chronic alcoholism can seriously impair mental abilities. Alcohol can also cause memory loss by interacting with medications.
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency. Vitamin B-12 helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells. A vitamin B-12 deficiency — common in older adults — can cause memory problems.
- Hypothyroidism. An underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism) can result in forgetfulness and other thinking problems.
- Brain diseases. A tumor or infection in the brain can cause memory problems or other dementia-like symptoms.
Promind Complex Review
Pro-Mind Complex, is, as the name suggests, a memory improvement supplement. But, there’s a twist. The makers of the supplement point to dental bacteria as the cause of memory problems like dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. The bacteria (called Porphyromonas gingivalis) causes trouble when it travels from your mouth and gums up into your brain. Is this a hoax or are they on to something?
The bacteria produce a toxin called gingipains, which leads to memory impairment, serious memory loss, and Alzheimer’s. They go on to say that if you use their simple breath test – smell your breath in the morning and have smelly breath – you have this bacteria and are at risk of having forgetfulness, memory impairment, and other age-related diseases in the future.
How Does Promind Complex work?
The Promind Complex supplement is formulated to work in two phases. The first phase integrates three key steps.
The first step helps to eradicate bacteria. It does this by using huperzine. In this process, bacteria are removed from the brain’s surface to prevent future infections.
The second step is to repair wounded brain cells that were damaged by the plaque build up. In this process, another natural ingredient, vinpocetine is used.
The third step is to protect the brain and gums against bacteria; forming a bulletproof coat around them. during the third step, the herb ginkgo Biloba is used.
The second phase of how the supplement works consists of four useful ingredients that deliver mind-clearing properties for increased mental clarity and memory retention. The phase integrates four key steps which include;
The first step of the second phase is to fire up the brain cell communication. In the first step to the second phase, the ingredient phosphatidylserine plays an important role.
The second step is to scrape off the plaque already built up in the brain. In this process, a naturalnutrient, St. John’s wort is used.
The third step is to eliminate anxiety and depression. This step uses the Bacopa monnieri.
The final step is to eliminate brain fog and insomnia. At the same time, the supplement leaves one full of energy. The supplement used acetyl-L-carnitine.
ProMind Complex Ingredients
ProMind Complex ingredients contains 100% natural, pure and FDA approved ingredients that have been sourced from the organic. The main ingredients in ProMind Complex include: Huperzine, Vinpocetine, Ginkgo Biloba, Phosphatidylserine, Bacopa Monnieri Extract, Tyrosine, and N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine.
- Vinpocetine – The natural ingredient is known for its properties that increase blood flow to the brain, allowing users to get maximum oxygen levels and nutrients needed in the brain for improved functionality.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cartine – The following ingredient increases the number of neurotransmitters in the body, allowing the brain to work more actively.
- Ginkgo Biloba – This ingredient acts as a neurotransmitter inhibitor, enabling it to help users avoid adrenal fatigue that may develop with age and lead to poor brain functionality.
- Huperzine – The following ingredient actively boosts acetylcholine levels in the brain, which naturally enhances memory retention.
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract – This active ingredient helps users obtain better memory through increased focus.
- Tyrosine – This ingredient gives users an energy boost, which allows them to be more attentive and pay better attention to detail, providing better memory.
- Phosphatidyl L-Serine – This natural ingredient effectively Increases neurotransmission by acting as a phospholipid in the brain.
ProMind Complex Ingredients List
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract
How Good is Promind Complex?
So, how good is Promind Complex? We have for you real reviews from people that ordered this brain supplement. and we want to share them with you. Click the button below to read our more detailed review about Promind Complex.