The majority of individuals don’t take ear health very seriously. These sensitive organs may show signs of damage during old age if you do not take good care of them. Around 28 million people in the United States alone suffer from hearing loss, tinnitus, and other hearing impairments.
Tinnitus is a condition where your head gets filled with sounds that no one else can hear. These sounds could be ones like clicking, roaring, ringing, or whistling. While there are several possible causes behind such conditions, some of them may be caused by aging and chronic exposure to loud noises. Other factors, such as excessive earwax, can temporarily reduce how well your ears conduct sounds.
What are the Symptoms of Tinnitus?
The symptoms of tinnitus can vary in intensity and duration, and may include:
- Ringing in the ears
- Buzzing, clicking, hissing, or whistling sounds in the ears
- Roaring or rushing sounds in the ears
- High-pitched tones or low-pitched noises
- Pulsing or rhythmic sounds that coincide with the heartbeat
- A feeling of fullness in the ears
- Dizziness or vertigo
- Fatigue, irritability, or difficulty concentrating due to the constant noise
Causes of Tinnitus
When a person has tinnitus, they experience ringing, buzzing, or other sounds in their ears or heads that are not caused by anything outside of them. There are numerous potential causes, such as:
- Exposure to loud noise: Prolonged exposure to loud noises can damage the inner ear, leading to tinnitus.
- Aging: As people age, the cells in the inner ear can deteriorate, which can cause tinnitus.
- Earwax blockage: A build-up of earwax can cause tinnitus, as it can interfere with the normal functioning of the ear.
- Medications: Some medications, such as antibiotics, diuretics, and chemotherapy drugs, can cause tinnitus as a side effect.
- Medical conditions: Tinnitus can be a symptom of medical conditions such as high blood pressure, thyroid problems, Meniere’s disease, or head and neck injuries.
- Stress and anxiety: Stress and anxiety can exacerbate tinnitus symptoms, and in some cases, may be a cause of tinnitus.
The good news is that there are modern solutions to treat tinnitus and other side effects of aging. Quietum Plus Supplement is a solution that can naturally reverse and prevent tinnitus according to the official website.
In the following lines, I will be covering everything you need to know about the Quietum Plus supplement as the ingredients, how it works, the pros &cons, and where to buy the original Quietum plus supplement in order to avoid fake products.
Is Quietum Plus a Scam?
No, Quietum Plus is not a scam. Quietum Plus is a natural formulation specially prepared to support ear health and manage hearing struggles with a clinically proven encapsulated formula. Coming with a potent blend of research-based ingredients having numerous therapeutic properties, the formula promises to address the root cause of torments that cripple your overall ear health and lead to temporary or permanent hearing impairment.
So the purpose of the formula is to help you achieve better hearing clarity by eliminating struggles like tinnitus, infections and inflammation, pain, and excess fluid.
The Quietum Plus tinnitus relief formula is also free of GMOs and manufactured with higher standards in an FDA-approved, GMP-certified facility. Besides, every Quietum Plus bottle conveniently provides a complete month’s supply since it is packed with 60 easy-to-swallow capsules.
How Does Quietum Plus Supplement Really Work?
The clinically proven and natural formula of Quietum Plus works by supporting healthy hearing, managing several ear-related conditions, and improving ear health.
The prime function of the formula is to address inflammation and damage in the inner ear and the ear canal to rectify hearing impairment. The formula is adequately packed with fenugreek, motherwort, l-tyrosine, pacific kelp, hops extract, and other evidence-based ingredients to promote these actions.
Once absorbed in your bloodstream, these ingredients can work in synergy to combat the damage in your auditory canal and regenerate ear cells. At the same time, the Quietum Plus hearing formula also can support healthy blood flow toward your ears while providing significant anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
In addition, the formula can provide the required nutritional support to manage several other ear-related conditions and prevent further damage, supporting overall ear health.
The Science Behind Quietum Plus Supplement
The Quietum Plus formula is backed by solid scientific evidence. Both the ingredients used in this auditory support complex and the working principle that it follows are supported by scientific research. These studies are published in trusted medical journals and available in digital libraries and federal databases like the National Library of Medicine.
According to a study published in the National Library of Medicine, L-Tyrosine has the ability to replenish catecholamine levels in the brain and support nerve functions to enhance several functions in the body, including promoting ear balance.
Another study that came out in the journal Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine found that Fenugreek possesses many health benefits and is greatly known for its properties to support healthy hearing and vision. Similarly, several studies support the potency of the ingredients used in Quietum Plus.
Quietum Plus Ingredients
Quietum Plus supplement has a proprietary blend of natural ingredients. These ingredients are 100% safe and proven in clinical trials for their safety and potency. Aside from dealing with hearing issues and tinnitus, they contain essential nutrients to support overall health.
Whenever you are planning to purchase any dietary supplement, take some time and verify its ingredients. It will help you gain a deep understanding of the supplement and the benefits it has to offer. Be careful with fake and cheap products you can easily find on amazon, ebay or Walmart. Always take a profound look at the ingredients to be sure it is the original product.
All ingredients are printed on the supplement label and mentioned on the official website. Here is a brief overview of all core ingredients used in the formulation of Quietum Plus Formula:
Mucuna pruriens is a popular nutritional supplement ingredient used for various purposes. In Quietum Plus, mucuna pruriens helps with inflammation while also soothing the nervous system and helping to repair neuron damage, according to the manufacturer.
Epimedium, also known as horny goat weed, is found in many libido booster supplements for its purported effects on sex drive. However, horny goat weed can do more than just boost libido. Horny goat weed contains icariin, a natural chemical linked to positive effects on the brain, inflammation, and more. According to the makers of Quietum Plus, the horny goat weed in the supplement can also soothe the nervous system, help repair neuron damage, and help with overall inflammation to tackle the root cause of tinnitus.
Quietum Plus contains maca root to help with inflammation, soothe the nervous system, and help repair neuron damage – similar to mucuna pruriens and epimedium. Neuron damage can increase symptoms of tinnitus, as it interferes with the communication between your ears and brain. Maca root has been used in traditional South American medicine for centuries. Today, it’s best-known for its use in hormone and sex drive supplements – similar to horny goat weed. However, the maca in Quietum Plus can purportedly help with tinnitus.
Tribulus terrestris can help regulate neuroinflammation, protect against free radicals, and deliver strong antidepressant effects, according to the official website. Like maca and horny goat weed, tribulus terrestris is best-known for its use in hormone and sex drive supplements. However, the ingredient can purportedly deliver various tinnitus-fighting effects in Quietum Plus.
Dong quai supports brain cell health and helps sharpen the hearing while acting as a superior ear tonic, according to the manufacturer. Prized in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years, dong quai was known to support multiple aspects of health and wellness.
Quietum Plus contains muira puama, a natural extract native to Brazil and the Amazon rainforest. Used widely throughout Brazil, muira puama is gaining popularity as a natural energy booster in the supplement space. According to the makers of Quietum Plus, the muira puama in the supplement has strong antioxidants while protecting against free radicals and promoting nerve regeneration.
Ginger contains natural chemicals linked to healthy inflammation, which is why it has played an important role in traditional Korean and Chinese medicine for centuries. Ginger has strong antioxidant effects, making it ideal for protecting against free radicals and the inflammation they cause. If your tinnitus is caused by inflammation and free radicals, then the ginger within Quietum Plus can help.
Catuaba powder can balance blood flow, deliver strong neuroprotective qualities, and protect the brain against aging, according to the makers of Quietum Plus.
Damiana is a natural extract with similar effects to Catuaba powder. By balancing blood flow, damiana could target the root cause of tinnitus while protecting the brain against aging and inflammation.
Ashwagandha is an adaptogen popular in traditional Indian (Ayurvedic) medicine, where it was known for its effects on stress response. Today, ashwagandha continues to be a popular way to support your body’s stress response, and many people take ashwagandha daily for that reason. Ashwagandha can increase mental alertness and prevent cell degeneration.
Piperine is a natural chemical extracted from black pepper. Generally, it’s added to supplements to increase absorption and boost bioavailability. Piperine can increase your body’s ability to absorb other active ingredients in Quietum Plus.
Sarsaparilla root can help clean neurotoxins, protect nerve tissue, and boost cognitive function, according to the manufacturer of Quietum Plus.
Asparagus is a popular vegetable, but it can also purportedly target many of the root causes of tinnitus and hearing dysfunction, including nerve tissue damage and neurotoxicity.
Quietum Plus contains a blend of vitamins, including vitamins A, vitamin B1, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12. Many of the B vitamins are included in strong doses (there’s over 2,250% DV of vitamin B12, for example).
Quietum Plus contains a surprisingly strong dose of zinc, delivering 236% of your daily value (DV) of the mineral. Zinc is linked to immunity and other crucial functions throughout the body.
Quietum Plus contains a blend of multiple amino acids, including L-arginine and L-tyrosine. These amino acids are linked to blood flow, and some people take amino acid supplements daily for blood flow, while others take them before a workout to improve pump.
Safety & Side Effects
Quietum Plus claims to carry no risk and is safe for everyone. As it is made with natural ingredients, with no addition of allergens, additives, GMOs, and fillers, the chances of it causing problems are very less. Go through the ingredients first if you happen to have an allergy to natural products. Do not use this product if you suspect any ingredient.
The company has provided clear guidelines on usage and expects everyone to follow them. Going against the guidelines, experimenting, or changing the dosage will not help. In fact, there is a high chance of this product causing problems when used against the instructions. Be safe, and follow the directions for improving auditory health using Quietum Plus.
While using Quietum Plus, a few things must be kept in mind:
- Do not use the Supplement if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Keep the Quietum plus bottle out of reach of children.
- Discontinue usage if irritation occurs.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Benefits of Using Quietum Plus
Quietum Plus supplement helps improve brain function by using natural ingredients. It is one of the few supplements that have been created using high-grade ingredients from natural origins.
The ingredients used in the formulation of Quietum Plus have been grown without harsh chemicals. All the ingredients are sourced from local growers that let plants reach their full maturity without using chemicals.
Some of the benefits of using Quietum Plus are mentioned below:
- Quietum Plus is an all-natural formula that addresses the root cause of hearing loss
- Supported by scientific studies and follows a working mechanism that is based on a recent scientific discovery
- Offers antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory support
- This formulation has analgesic properties that relieve ear pain and irritation
- Offers antioxidant support to fight free radicals and boost immune health
- Quietum Plus is made in FDA-approved and GMP-certified labs
- This hearing support complex is easy-to-use, non-GMO, stimulant-free, and chemical-free
- Available in three different packages at limited-time discounts
- Quietum Plus is backed by an iron-clad money-back policy of 60 days
- The official Quietum Plus website is easy-to-navigate and the purchase process is straightforward
Quietum Plus Scam Alert (How To Avoid The Scam)
Unfortunately, many customers are getting scammed when they order the Quietum Plus because they are not using the official website to buy the supplement. Many people bought Quietum Plus on Amazon because is cheaper, and they are getting fake bottles.
I do not recommend buying Quietum Plus on Amazon, Walmart, or eBay because all of them are fake and with completely different ingredients than the original, which can be very dangerous for you. These products are also marked as non-refundable so customers can not ask for theier money back.
If you are interested in buying this solution I only recommend that you use the official website to place your order.
How To Use Quietum Plus Supplement
According to the official website, the recommended daily dosage for the supplement is two capsules before the meal. So, one should take two capsules of the supplement with water daily. Typically, a single bottle of the supplement comes with 60 capsules to last for 30 days. To ensure one experiences maximum results and effectiveness, one should take the supplement daily without skipping any days.
The supplement is formulated from 100% natural ingredients. However, one is not recommended to exceed the daily dosage – one shouldn’t take more than two capsules per day. Taking the supplement in excess doesn’t help to expedite its effectiveness.
Pricing of Quietum Plus (Special Offer)
At this moment you can order Quietum Plus supplement for 73% OFF. This is a limited-time offer and it won’t be available for long. Click here to check if the discount is still available.
Bonuses Included When You Order Quietum Plus From The Official Website
As part of a 2023 promotion, all 3 and 6 bottle purchases of Quietum Plus come with two bonus eBooks. You receive immediate access to those eBooks after your purchase is confirmed. The Bonus eBooks include:
- Free Bonus eBook #1: 1-Minute Natural Tips to Hear Like a Ninja:This eBook recommends certain lifestyle tips and strategies to rapidly improve your hearing. You can discover 3 gentle yoga poses to boost hearing, for example, and a specific vegetable to heal cochlear damage and improve hearing – even after blast exposure. You can also discover how a specific spice – easily added to any dish – can clear an ear infection overnight. The eBook is packed with tips, tricks, strategies, and lifestyle changes you can make today to improve your hearing and hear like a ninja.
- Free Bonus eBook #2: The Best Sleep Of Your Life in Just 7 Days: Many people with tinnitus also struggle to get a good night’s sleep. The whirring, whooshing, and ringing of tinnitus makes it hard to fall asleep and stay asleep. In this eBook, you can discover how to get the best sleep of your life in just 7 days by making simple, natural changes to your day-to-day life. you can learn how to trick your mind into falling asleep in minutes, adjusting the position of your bed to sleep like a baby, use mouth and throat exercises to reduce snoring, and take advantage of 5 “sleep pressure points” even long-term insomniacs can use to get a better sleep.
Quietum Plus Supplement Shipping Policy
When you decide to purchase Quietum Plus, your order will be automatically shipped after you’ve filled in the order form and your payment is confirmed. In no more than 60 hours, you will receive an email with your shipping tracking ID and a personalized link that allows you to check your shipment anytime you like.
After receiving this email, you can rest assured, as your order is on its way to you and will be delivered to the address you have provided us as soon as possible.
|Delivery Address||Shipping Fee||Shipping Time|
|United States||FREE||5-7 working days|
|Canada||$15.95||10-15 working days|
|UK and Ireland||$15.95||10-15 working days|
|Australia and New Zealand||$15.95||10-15 working days|
Every bottle of Quietum Plus comes with an ironclad 60-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason, you aren’t fully satisfied with the results, you can just return what you haven’t used for a full, no question asked refund.
Short steps you must follow to get a refund
- Make sure you are still in the 60-day period that follows the day the order has been shipped to you. You can find the date on the package or in your inbox.
- Fill in the Return and Refund Form you received with your order.
- Send the supplement bottles and the Return and Refund Form back to them at: 37 Inverness Drive East, Suite 100, Englewood, Colorado, 80112.
- Be patient, they will process your refund in no time after they get your package, and, rest assured, they send you an email to let you know it has been done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Quietum Plus Approved By The FDA?
A: The FDA is not authorized to review any dietary supplements. Quietum Plus is made in a facility that is FDA-accredited and tests the products regularly for safety and quality.
Q:What makes Quietum Plus different?
Quietum Plus is different because it uses a completely different approach to target tinnitus. Natural agents available in its proprietary blend provide you with immediate benefits to support hearing health and avoid tinnitus. This natural supplement prevents hearing loss by repairing the damaged wire that connects your brain with ear cells.
Q: Do I have to take this product forever?
A: Certainly not. 1, 3, or 6 bottles, depending on the severity of your condition, are enough to see and enjoy results well into old age. Since we cannot estimate how affected your body is, we strongly recommend the 6-bottle package just to make sure you get the full benefits of our formula for as long as possible.
Q: Can I buy Quietum Plus in stores or on others websites?
A: Quietum has been so successful that many have tried to copy it and sell it on other websites. But please be advised as those websites might not be legit and the product you buy might not be the product you seek. Quietum Plus can be found only on the official website and it is not available for purchase anywhere else.
Q:Will I risk anything by choosing the bulk orders of the Quietum Plus supplement?
The bulk orders are risk-free since they are backed by a hassle-free refund policy that remains valuable for up to 60 days.
Quietum Plus is not a scam. Most of the Quietum Plus reviews are positive. It does help treat hearing loss, tinnitus and other hearing impairments, quickly. But the results may vary.
The manufacturers reveal everything behind making the supplement unlike certain secret ingredient supplements in the market. The company is also transparent in revealing the ingredients as well. To ensure reliability and value for customers, they also provide a 60-day money-back guarantee. So, Quietum plus can be considered trustworthy.
I strongly recommend you buy only from the official site and avoid retailers on Amazon because they are not offering 60-day money-back guarantee.
The formula uses only pure, natural ingredients. No dangerous or illegal substances. Because the ingredients are natural and safe, you won’t have to put up with nasty side effects that affect your quality of life. The product is also non-GMO and has been developed in an FDA-certified facility.
Thank you for reading this review, I hope that it made things clear about how this natural supplement works and if it can help you with your condition or not. Feel free to add a comment if you already used this supplement or if you know some others that you need a detailed review about, we can make a separate post for it and help as many people as we can.
- Alzahrani S, Ezzat W, Elshaer RE, Abd El-Lateef AS, Mohammad HM, Elkazaz AY, Toraih E, Zaitone SA. Standarized Tribulus terrestris extract protects against rotenone-induced oxidative damage and nigral dopamine neuronal loss in mice. J Physiol Pharmacol. 2018 Dec 1;69(6):979-94. doi: 10.26402/jpp.2018.6.14.
- Azam F, Amer AM, Abulifa AR, Elzwawi MM. Ginger components as new leads for the design and development of novel multi-targeted anti-Alzheimer’s drugs: A computational investigation. Drug design, development and therapy. 2014;8:2045. doi: 10.2147/DDDT.S67778.
- Ban JY, Cho SO, Choi SH, Ju HS, Kim JY, Bae K, Song KS, Seong YH. Neuroprotective effect of Smilacis chinae rhizome on NMDA-induced neurotoxicity in vitro and focal cerebral ischemia in vivo. Journal of pharmacological sciences. 2008 Jan 1;106(1):68-77. doi: 10.1254/jphs.FP0071206.
- Bernardo J, Ferreres F, Gil-Izquierdo Á, Valentao P, Andrade PB. Medicinal species as MTDLs: Turnera diffusa Willd. Ex Schult inhibits CNS enzymes and delays glutamate excitotoxicity in SH-SY5Y cells via oxidative damage. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2017 Aug 1;106:466-76. doi: 10.1016/j.fct.2017.06.014.
- Bernardo J, Malheiro I, Videira RA, Valentão P, Santos AC, Veiga F, Andrade PB. Trichilia catigua and Turnera diffusa extracts: In vitro inhibition of tyrosinase, antiglycation activity and effects on enzymes and pathways engaged in the neuroinflammatory process. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2021 May 10;271:113865. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2021.113865.
- Chan YC, Wu CS, Wu TC, Lin YH, Chang SJ. A Standardized extract of Asparagus officinalis Stem (ETAS®) ameliorates cognitive impairment, inhibits amyloid β deposition via BACE-1 and normalizes circadian rhythm signaling via MT1 and MT2. Nutrients. 2019 Jul 17;11(7):1631. doi: 10.3390/nu11071631.
- Chassot JM, Longhini R, Gazarini L, Mello JC, de Oliveira RM. Preclinical evaluation of Trichilia catigua extracts on the central nervous system of mice. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2011 Oct 11;137(3):1143-1148. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2011.07.032.
- Chen WF, Wu L, Du ZR, Chen L, Xu AL, Chen XH, Teng JJ, Wong MS. Neuroprotective properties of icariin in MPTP-induced mouse model of Parkinson’s disease: Involvement of PI3K/Akt and MEK/ERK signaling pathways. Phytomedicine. 2017 Feb 15;25:93-9. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2016.12.017.
- Cheng CY, Huang HC, Kao ST, Lee YC. Angelica sinensis extract promotes neuronal survival by enhancing p38 MAPK–mediated hippocampal neurogenesis and dendritic growth in the chronic phase of transient global cerebral ischemia in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2021 Oct 5;278:114301. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2021.114301.
- Choudhary D, Bhattacharyya S, Bose S. Efficacy and safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal) root extract in improving memory and cognitive functions. Journal of Dietary Supplements. 2017 Nov 2;14(6):599-612. doi: 10.1080/19390211.2017.1284970.
- da Silva AL, Piato L, Ferreira JG, Martins BS, Nunes DS, Elisabetsky E. Promnesic effects of Ptychopetalum olacoides in aversive and non-aversive learning paradigms. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 2007 Feb 12;109(3):449-457. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2006.08.022.
- Deole YS, Chavan SS, Ashok BK, Ravishankar B, Thakar AB, Chandola HM. Evaluation of anti-depressant and anxiolytic activity of Rasayana Ghana Tablet (A compound Ayurvedic formulation) in albino mice. Ayu. 2011 Jul;32(3):375-9. doi: 10.4103/0974-8520.93918.
- Figueiró M, Ilha J, Pochmann D, Porciúncula LO, Xavier LL, Achaval M, Nunes DS, Elisabetsky E. Acetylcholinesterase inhibition in cognition-relevant brain areas of mice treated with a nootropic Amazonian herbal (Marapuama). Phytomedicine. 2010 Oct 1;17(12):956-962. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2010.03.009.
- Gannon JM, Brar J, Rai A, Chengappa KR. Effects of a standardized extract of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) on depression and anxiety symptoms in persons with schizophrenia participating in a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Ann Clin Psychiatry. 2019 May 1;31(2):123-129.
- Gonzales GF, Gasco M, Lozada-Requena I. Role of maca (Lepidium meyenii) consumption on serum interleukin-6 levels and health status in populations living in the Peruvian Central Andes over 4000 m of altitude. Plant foods for human nutrition. 2013 Dec;68(4):347-51. doi: 10.1007/s11130-013-0378-5.
- Gonzales-Arimborgo C, Yupanqui I, Montero E, Alarcón-Yaquetto DE, Zevallos-Concha A, Caballero L, Gasco M, Zhao J, Khan IA, Gonzales GF. Acceptability, safety, and efficacy of oral administration of extracts of black or red maca (Lepidium meyenii) in adult human subjects: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Pharmaceuticals. 2016 Aug 18;9(3):49. doi: 10.3390/ph9030049.
- Guo SS, Gao XF, Gu YR, Wan ZX, Lu A, Qin ZH, Luo L. Preservation of cognitive function by Lepidium meyenii (maca) is associated with improvement of mitochondrial activity and upregulation of autophagy-related proteins in middle-aged mouse cortex. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine. 2016;2016:4394261. doi: 10.1155/2016/4394261.
- Gupta M, Kaur G. Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal ameliorates neurodegeneration and cognitive impairments associated with systemic inflammation. BMC complementary and alternative medicine. 2019 Dec;19(1):1-8. doi: 10.1186/s12906-019-2635-0.
- Hardiman J. Scientists make breakthrough with potential new tinnitus cure [Internet]. LADbible; 2019 [cited 2022Oct24]. Available from: https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-scientists-make-breakthrough-with-potential-new-tinnitus-cure-20190619.
- Hear-it. Tinnitus causes changes in the brain [Internet]. Hear-it. 2017 [cited 2022Oct24]. Available from: https://www.hear-it.org/tinnitus-causes-changes-brain.
- Kamdem JP, Olalekan EO, Hassan W, Kade IJ, Yetunde O, Boligon AA, Athayde ML, Souza DO, Rocha JB. Trichilia catigua (Catuaba) bark extract exerts neuroprotection against oxidative stress induced by different neurotoxic agents in rat hippocampal slices. Industrial Crops and Products. 2013 Oct 1;50:625-632. doi: 10.1016/j.indcrop.2013.07.033.
- Kamdem JP, Waczuk EP, Kade IJ, Wagner C, Boligon AA, Athayde ML, Souza DO, Rocha JB. Catuaba (Trichilia catigua) prevents against oxidative damage induced by in vitro ischemia–reperfusion in rat hippocampal slices. Neurochemical research. 2012 Dec;37(12):2826-2835. doi: 10.1007/s11064-012-0876-0.
- Kelgane SB, Salve J, Sampara P, Debnath K. Efficacy and tolerability of Ashwagandha root extract in the elderly for improvement of general well-being and sleep: a prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Cureus. 2020 Feb 23;12(2):e7085. doi: 10.7759/cureus.7083.
- Khosravi MH, Saeedi M, Yousefi J, Bagherihagh A, Ahmadzadeh E. Herbal Medicine in the Management of Tinnitus. Management of Tinnitus-The Enriching Views of Treatment Options. 2018 Dec 21. doi: 10.5772/intechopen.81320.
- Yasukawa K, Ko SK, Whang WK. Inhibitory Effects of the Aerial Parts of Epimedium koreanum on TPA-Induced Inflammation and Promotion in Two-Stage Carcinogenesis in Mouse Skin. Journal of Pharmacy and Nutrition Sciences. 2016 Mar 5;6(2):38-42. doi: 10.6000/1927-5951.
- Kumar D, Bhat ZA, Shah MY. Anti-anxiety activity of successive extracts of Angelica archangelica Linn. on the elevated T-maze and forced swimming tests in rats. Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2012 Sep 1;32(3):423-429. doi: 10.1016/s0254-6272(13)60049-7. PMID: 23297567.