Relief Factor is arguably the most popular joint supplement in the world today. Made by a company called Promdev, Relief Factor is described as a natural, drug-free solution for joint pain relief – hence the name!
According to the Relief Factor website, the ingredients in Relief Factor werechosen with the help of notable physicians from a “well known” clinical in the US. The website states: “Relief Factor was designed to help your body reduce pain associated with aging, exercise, and everyday living. Physicians at a well-known clinic in the Pacific Northwest were asked by their patients to create a 100% drug-free supplement to help their bodies lower or eliminate pain. As a result of much research, four ingredients were combined together in one amazing product that we now call Relief Factor.”
The Relief Factor is a pain-relieving joint supplement that aims to target problem areas that tend to be the main sources of pain in the body.
Relief Factor contains 4 natural, botanical ingredients (including fish oil) – but is this enough ingredients to make a difference and justify its price tag? We’ll take a closer look at this in the ingredients section further down in our Relief Factor Review.
What Is In Relief Factor?
- Omega 3 900mg: Omega 3 is a great inflammatory reducer. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are omega 3 fatty acids that are found in the Relief Factor supplement. Studies show that these powerful acids can reduce the production of inflammatory genes in the body.
- Turmeric 667mg: This medicinal herb is known for both its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. One study suggests that curcuminoids, a component of turmeric, are actually more effective than medication at reducing pain for people suffering from arthritis.
- Epimedium 200mg: Epimedium is a Chinese herb that has been used for centuries to reduce pain caused by inflammation. Icariin is an active compound found in the Epimedium herb and one study has shown that the ingredient can help alleviate pain caused by arthritis.
- Japanese Fleeceflower 70mg: Resveratrol is a compound found in Japanese Fleece Flower that promotes blood flow which can help reduce inflammation. Research suggests that this ingredient supports and helps to protect joints and has a neuropathic pain relief effect.
Pros and Cons
- 100% drug-free.
- Ingredients are proven to help reduce inflammation that can cause pain.
- The supplement can also help support a healthy immune system.
- Doesn’t contain wheat or gluten.
- Not vegan friendly (contains fish oil).
- The dosage is 2 pills per day indefinitely, which can be costly.
- The monthly subscription cost after the 3-week trial is expensive.
Our Top Selections*
We selected a few other natural solutions for joint pain that is helping thousands of people right now. Some work faster and it’s more affordable for you.
Whatever your condition, it will be easier to stay ahead of your pain if you:
- Learn all you can about your condition, including what type of arthritis you have and whether any of your joints are already damaged
- Enlist your doctor, friends, and family in managing your pain
- Tell your doctor if your pain changes
Pay attention to your joints, whether sitting, standing or engaging in activity.
- Keep your joints moving. Do daily, gentle stretches that move your joints through their full range of motion.
- Use good posture. A physical therapist can show you how to sit, stand and move correctly.
- Know your limits. Balance activity and rest, and don’t overdo.
In addition, lifestyle changes are important for easing pain.
- Manage weight. Being overweight can increase complications of arthritis and contribute to arthritis pain. Making incremental, permanent lifestyle changes resulting in gradual weight loss is often the most effective method of weight management.
- Quit smoking. Smoking causes stress on connective tissues, which can increase arthritis pain.