You can inherit hearing loss from your family. It is also common for hearing loss to happen as you get older. There are other causes described below. Hearing loss may happen by itself or with tinnitus, or ringing in your ears.
Some causes of hearing loss in adults include:
Otosclerosis. This is a middle ear disease. It makes it harder for the tiny bones in the middle ear to move. It causes a conductive hearing loss. This condition is often treated with surgery.
Ménière’s disease. This is an inner ear problem. The cause of Ménière’s disease is not known. It usually starts in people between 30 and 50 years old. A person with this disease will often have sensorineural hearing loss. Dizziness and ringing in the ear are common. Sensitivity to loud sounds may also happen. The hearing loss comes and goes, but over time some loss becomes permanent.
Autoimmune inner ear disease. An autoimmune disorder is one where your body attacks itself. This type of hearing loss happens fast. You should see a doctor as soon as possible if you suddenly lose your hearing. Medical treatment can help keep hearing loss to a minimum.
Ototoxic medications. There are some medicines that can cause hearing loss. You should talk with your doctor about the medicines you take. Some medicines that may impact hearing include the following:
- Aminoglycoside antibiotics, such as streptomycin, neomycin, or kanamycin
- Large amounts of aspirin
- Loop diuretics, like lasix or ethacrynic acid
- Some chemotherapy drugs
Very loud noise. Loud noise can cause permanent hearing loss. Noise-induced hearing loss is painless and usually happens over time. Hearing an extremely loud sound, like an explosion, can cause a sudden hearing loss.
Acoustic neuroma. This is an example of a tumor that causes hearing loss. It can also cause ringing in your ear and feeling like your ears are full. You need medical treatment for an acoustic neuroma.
Physical head injury. A traumatic brain injury (TBI), hole in the eardrum, and damage to the middle ear can cause hearing loss.
Presbycusis. This is a sensorineural hearing loss that happens as you get older. Speech may start to sound muffled or unclear. You may have to ask people to repeat themselves or turn the TV louder to hear it.
What Is Sonavel?
Sonavel is a nutritional supplement that claims to support brain health and hearing.
By taking Sonavel daily, you can purportedly give your brain the ingredients it needs to maintain good health. It could also detoxify your brain, helping to support hearing.
Priced at $69 per bottle, Sonavel is exclusively available to order through Sonavel.com. Each bottle contains 60 capsules (30 servings). According to the official website, just take one or two capsules of Sonavel per day and then enjoy powerful brain and hearing benefits.
“Sonavel brings together 8 Powerful Ingredients that Work in Synergy to Help Support Your Brain and Hearing Health! Support your Brain with key ingredients to maintain your healthy lifestyle. Great health is a gift. Make sure you support yourself and supercharge your state of wellbeing.”
Best Benefits and Features of Sonavel
The manufacturers of Sonavel creators tout all of the following benefits and features of their product:
- Sonavel is one of the best supplements for healthy hearing. However, it makes no claims of improving your hearing or increasing your capacity to hear anything. But it promises to assist you in maintaining normal hearing health as you age.
- Sonavel claims to help with improved brain wellbeing. According to its official website, this product will help you boost your brain’s health because it promotes cell connectivity and helps to reduce symptoms of brain exhaustion.
- More vitality and energy, as Sonavel also promises to boost health all over your body. According to the manufacturing brand, this formula improves your energetic wellbeing while changing your life into one with sound hearing.
- Sonavel promises to be the only natural, meaning it has no chemical additives. According to its manufacturers, it gathers the most natural and freshest ingredients.
When Will Sonavel Show Results?
Since reestablishing the links of your nervous system and restoring the weakened tissue of your heating system is a progressive procedure, the results can take a while to occur. After two weeks of using Sonavel, most users reported signs of progress, says the product’s official website. On the other hand, others can wait up to two months after starting the supplement to notice that their hearing has improved. To prevent no longer using the supplement because results are late to appear, you must be mindful that results always differ from one individual to another. The majority of users report the gradual reduction in tinnitus as the first beneficial transition.