Hearing loss, tinnitus, and other hearing impairments are common health issues affecting over 28 million people in the U.S. alone. While there are several possible causes behind such conditions, some of them may be caused by aging and chronic exposure to loud noises. Other factors, such as excessive earwax, can temporarily reduce how well your ears conduct sounds.
The good news is that there are modern solutions to treat hearing loss and other side effects of aging. Sonofit Supplement is a solution that can naturally reverse and prevent tinnitus or any other kind of hearing impairment according to the official website.
In the following lines, I will be covering everything you need to know about the Sonofit supplement as the ingredients, how it works, the pros &cons, and where to buy the original Sonofit supplement in order to avoid fake products.
Is Sonofit a Scam?
No, Sonofit is not a scam. Sonofit is a hearing health support formula that is formulated using clinically tested natural ingredients that support hearing and ear health. According to the manufacturer, Sonofit oil will help in improving eardrum health, support 20/20 hearing, and enhances auditory immunity. Sonofit is manufactured in an FDA-approved and GMP-certified facility under a strict and sterile environment.
Sonofit is a serum made with premium herbs and natural ingredients. It offers benefits for people struggling with the unpleasant ringing of the ears, medically called tinnitus. This serum is applied to the affected area directly, which makes it highly effective for targeting the problem area right away. The ingredients used inside are scientifically proven and carry no risk, even if these drops are used for a very long time.
How Does Sonofit Supplement Really Work?
Sonofit works by boosting your ear’s health and improving your immune system to fight off hearing loss. It also aims to flush out toxins that are found in your body. These toxins can cause a number of issues, including hearing problems and tinnitus.
SonoFit also contains ingredients with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help to support ear health and reduce the risk of hearing loss. It’s also a popular treatment to help with ear infections. It can also treat a variety of other conditions, such as high blood pressure and skin infections.
Antioxidants are a great way to fight off free radicals in the body, which can damage delicate tissues, such as hair cells in the ear. This can be a major contributor to hearing loss, so incorporating foods that are rich in antioxidants such as DL-alpha tocopherol, oranges and kiwi into your diet can help you stay healthy.
Moreover, SonoFit can help reduce the amount of ear wax in your ears. Ear wax can clog your ears and prevent you from hearing properly. It can also cause inflammation in your ear and increase the chances of hearing loss.
The oils in SonoFit are all designed to promote a healthy, happy ear. Some of them are backed by centuries of use in traditional medicine, while others have modern scientific evidence supporting their benefits.
Besides, it also supports the body’s ability to flush out ototoxins, which are toxic medical compounds that can cause a wide range of issues including hearing loss and balance problems. Ototoxins are found in many medications.
The Science Behind Sonofit Supplement
The makers of Sonofit cite dozens of studies on the official website as proof Sonofit works as advertised. We’ll review the evidence below to explain how Sonofit works, what it does, and the active ingredients inside the formula.
First, the makers of Sonofit cite a study from the Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences proving hearing loss occurs when the eardrum loses elasticity due to inflammation. Some medications contain or create ototoxins, which contribute to this inflammation. That’s why some medications list “hearing loss” as a side effect. In fact, the makers of Sonofit claim “most of the meds” prescribed by doctors every day contain ototoxins that could damage hearing.
Sonofit claims to target and repair damage in your eardrum to restore hearing. To do that, Sonofit targets the root cause of hearing loss – which is the damage to your eardrum, ear canal, and overall ear. The supplement claims to act “like an eardrum bandage,” according to the official website, using a blend of natural oils to help your eardrum recover and protect it from future damage.
Olive oil, one of the most important ingredients in Sonofit, has been used for centuries as a natural earwax removal solution. Today, some studies show olive oil can also support ear health and hearing in various ways. A 2013 study published in Practice Nursing, for example, found olive oil applied to the ear before earwax removal helped to remove all earwax from the ear, compared to a control solution.
Sonofit contains a blend of oils to accelerate healing, prevent ear infections, and clear earwax from your ear. In a 2004 study, researchers compared the effectiveness of oil-based ear cleaning solutions versus water-based solutions. Researchers found 18 trials involving oil-based and water-based cleaning methods, concluding they were “equally effective at clearing earwax without syringing.” In other words, both oil-based and water-based solutions could help clean your ears.
Some people apply garlic oil drops to their ears to accelerate healing or prevent ear infections. Garlic has natural antimicrobial effects, which is why some people believe it can help prevent ear infections. A 2019 study found garlic had multiple natural antimicrobial chemicals – including allicin, s-allyl cysteine (SAC), and diallyl disulfide (DADS) linked to better defense against harmful microorganisms. All of these natural chemicals in garlic oil could fight back against E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans, and other harmful strains.
Meanwhile, some studies show antioxidants like vitamin E can help with hearing loss. In this study, for example, researchers gave a mixture of vitamin C and vitamin E to a group of 87 patients with sudden sensorineural hearing loss. Patients took a large dose of vitamin E (600mg per day) and vitamin C (1,200mg per day) orally while also receiving steroids and/or alprostadil. Researchers found 63.3% of participants reported an average hearing improvement of 29.4dB compared to 18.5dB and 44% in the control group.
Overall, Sonofit contains a blend of natural oils linked to hearing loss, ear health, and overall ear support. Some studies show these ingredients can help with hearing in various ways. However, those with severe eardrum damage, near or partial deafness, and other severe hearing problems are unlikely to experience significant changes with Sonofit, despite what the official website seems to claim.
Sonofit Supplement Ingredients Review
The Sonofit supplement contains science-based and natural ingredients. Every component is completely oil-based and gathered from ideal sources. The Sonofit manufacturer uses quality ingredients in the correct clinical ratio to improve ear health. Developer uses the latest technology to enhance remedy bioavailability. Active components bring pleasing effects to overall ear and hearing health.
Each supplement has perfect medicinal properties to keep good auditory health. In the Sonofit reviews, you can look at each ingredient and understand how it works and enhance hearing and ear health.
Whenever you are planning to purchase any dietary supplement, take some time and verify its ingredients. It will help you gain a deep understanding of the supplement and the benefits it has to offer. Be careful with fake and cheap products you can easily find on Amazon, eBay, or Walmart. Always take a profound look at the ingredients to be sure it is the original product.
All ingredients are printed on the supplement label and mentioned on the official website. Here is a brief overview of all core ingredients used in the formulation of Sonofit Formula:
Olive oil is an oil that contains a high amount of antioxidants in it and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. The ingredient present in the Sonofit recipe clears earwax and also protects your eardrum. Olive enhances your auditory immunity and protects your ear from any diseases.
Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
Lavender oil is commonly used to treat ear infections as the ingredient has the ability to ease the pain in your ear and treat the infection. The ingredient has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Lavender oil also supports hearing and protects your eardrum.
Mullein Leaf Powder
Mullein is a natural ingredient that has been used to treat earaches in many traditional medicines. This Sonofit ingredient has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties which protect your ear from any infections. The ingredient also helps with eardrum hydration.
Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
Tea tree oil is an essential oil that has anti-infection properties which help in treating ear infections. This Sonofit ingredient can also be used for earache because tea tree oil can soothe and calm the pain. According to studies, the ingredient helps with wound healing and is a natural bandage.
Echinacea Root Extract
Echinacea, also known as coneflower, is a herb that is native to North America. The herb is high in antioxidants. Echinacea flushes out ototoxins from your body. Medical experts suggest that echinacea helps in preventing recurring ear infections.
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Pumpkin seed oil is an ingredient present in the Sonofit oil that is enriched with omega-3 fatty acids. The ingredients help in preventing progressive hearing loss. The ingredient is highly nutritious which supports your ear health. Pumpkin seed oil can also help in treating earache and ear infections.
DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate Oil
DL-Alpha Tocopherol is a rare type of vitamin E that possess numerous health properties. According to clinical studies, DL-Alpha Tocopherol might prevent hearing loss. The ingredient also protects your inner ear cell from any damage caused by radical substances. The ingredient also has skin-repairing properties.
Garlic is a completely natural detoxifier with allicin for healthy inflammation. When taking the oil, people manage ideal blood flow in the ear and let aural cells obtain proper oxygen and nutrients. A component is reliable for eradicating ototoxins that affect optimal hearing. Moreover, the ingredient boosts immunity and builds body tolerance to a certain pathogen. Garlic in the hearing supplement is helpful for overall health and flushes out toxins in the body.
Safety & Side Effects
Sonofit claims to carry no risk and is safe for everyone. As it is made with natural ingredients, with no addition of allergens, additives, GMOs, and fillers, the chances of it causing problems are very less. Go through the ingredients first if you happen to have an allergy to natural products. Do not use this product if you suspect any ingredient.
The company has provided clear guidelines on usage and expects everyone to follow them. Going against the guidelines, experimenting, or changing the dosage will not help. In fact, there is a high chance of this product causing problems when used against the instructions. Be safe, and follow the directions for improving auditory health using Sonofit drops.
While using Sonofit, a few things must be kept in mind:
- Avoid touching your eyes after applying the oil. Wash your hands properly first.
- Do not use the Oil if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Keep the Sonofit bottle out of reach of children. Do not swallow. If swallowed, drink water and seek medical help immediately.
- Discontinue usage if irritation occurs.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
How Long Will It Take To See The Results?
Based on Sonofit reviews, It is claimed that Sonofit Oil helps get rid of hearing Impairments quickly. However, any supplement or medication of this kind would require the minimum time to act in the body. As per the manufacturer, you can expect to experience positive results in 3-weeks’ time. However, the duration it takes to show results might vary from person to person based on many factors. People are different and the severity of the condition may also play a vital role when it comes to the results.
Do not expect any dramatic results in no time! The formula needs to act in the auditory system. The company suggests customers use it for at least 60 days to see visible changes. They also ensure a 100% money-back guarantee, if Sonofit Oil cannot bring any improvement.
Benefits of Using Sonofit Oil
Sonofit supplement helps improve brain function by using natural ingredients. It is one of the few supplements that have been created using high-grade ingredients from natural origins.
The ingredients used in the formulation of Sonofit have been grown without harsh chemicals. All the ingredients are sourced from local growers that let plants reach their full maturity without using chemicals.
Some of the benefits of using Sonofit are mentioned below:
- SonoFit helps prevent and improve long-term hearing loss and tinnitus.
- It also helps remove toxins that can cause inflammation in your ears, which may lead to tinnitus and hearing issues.
- It reduces the risk of infection and helps soothe irritated ears.
- It also improves blood circulation around the ear and enables the eardrum to get sufficient hydration.
- It can help to soothe tinnitus, fight toxins and promote better health.
- It can also boost nutrient absorption in the ear and increase oxygen levels in the body.
- SonoFit real reviews from customers show that it helps improve your ear health and reduce the ringing sensation in your ears within days.
- It can also support a healthy immune system and enhance mood balance.
- It relieves ear pain and helps clear out earwax that can clog the ears.
- It can be used to help maintain a healthy balance of fatty acids in the body.
Sonofit Amazon Scam Alert (How To Avoid The Scam)
If you will browse Sonofit on Amazon, you will see lots of retailers selling Sonofit prostate supplements at different prices. You will find lots of Sonofit reviews on Amazon, but are they real? According to the manufacturer, Sonofit is only sold through the official website and no other retailer is authorized to sell it.
Therefore, some retailers are utilizing this opportunity and encashing the popularity of Sonofit by selling replica or fake supplement with almost similar packaging and branding.
Some retailers are also showcasing the picture of real Sonofit bottle and delivering the fake or counterfiet supplement. That’s why users on Amazon have rated the supplement with 2.1 stars and reported that they recieved fake product. Therefore be cautious while buying any supplement online, it is always better to order the supplement from the official website.
Below you can read some of the reviews of people that got scammed because they ordered this supplement on Amazon.
How To Use Sonofit Supplement
Sonofit is an auditory health support formula that is in liquid form. As per the supplement label, tilt your head and squeeze 3 drops into the affected ear. Hold your head in that position for 3 to 5 minutes. It is recommended to use Sonofit twice daily to get visible results.
Each bottle comes with a 30 ml supply and should last for one month. However, it is recommended to discuss the dosage with a doctor before using it.
In order to get the most out of your SonoFit experience, you should use it consistently for at least three months. During this time, you should expect to see significant improvement in your overall hearing capacity and any other ear-related problems.
Sonofit Price (Special Offer)
At this moment you can order the original Sonofit for 73% OFF. This is a limited-time offer and it won’t be available for long. Click here to check if the discount is still available.
Bonuses Included When You Order Sonofit
As part of a 2023 promotion, all 3 and 6-bottle purchases of Sonofit come with two bonus eBooks. You receive immediate access to those eBooks after your purchase is confirmed. The Bonus eBooks include:
- Bonus 1 – Nature’s Hearing Aids – Minerals And Plants That Are Stronger Than Any Modern Medicine: The first bonus is an e-book that has information on spiky herbs that can help with tinnitus, brain games that will improve your focus, and ways to mix up kitchen oils to clear up ear wax.
- Bonus 2 – The Native American Hearing Handbook – Forgotten Rituals And Detox Recipes For A Clean Body: The second bonus is also an e-book that has details on 5 native potions that can aid in clearing your earwax, a smudging ritual that you can follow to detoxify toxins from your body, and 4 house plants that you can grow to keep infections away.
Sonofit Supplement Shipping Policy
When you decide to purchase Sonofit, your order will be automatically shipped after you’ve filled in the order form and your payment is confirmed. In no more than 60 hours, you will receive an email with your shipping tracking ID and a personalized link that allows you to check your shipment anytime you like.
After receiving this email, you can rest assured, as your order is on its way to you and will be delivered to the address you have provided us as soon as possible.
|Delivery Address||Shipping Fee||Shipping Time|
|United States||FREE||5-7 working days|
|Canada||$15.95||10-15 working days|
|UK and Ireland||$15.95||10-15 working days|
|Australia and New Zealand||$15.95||10-15 working days|
Every bottle of Sonofit comes with an ironclad 60-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason, you aren’t fully satisfied with the results, you can just return what you haven’t used for a full, no question asked refund.
Short steps you must follow to get a refund
- Make sure you are still in the 60-day period that follows the day the order has been shipped to you. You can find the date on the package or in your inbox.
- Fill in the Return and Refund Form you received with your order.
- Send the supplement bottles and the Return and Refund Form back to them at: 19655 E 35th Dr #100, Aurora, CO 80011, USA
- Be patient, they will process your refund in no time after they get your package, and, rest assured, they send you an email to let you know it has been done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Sonofit Approved By The FDA
A: The FDA is not authorized to review any dietary supplements. Sonofit is made in a facility that is FDA-accredited and tests the products regularly for safety and quality.
Q: Do I have to take this product forever?
A: Certainly not. 1, 3, or 6 bottles, depending on the severity of your condition, are enough to see and enjoy results well into old age. Since we cannot estimate how affected your body is, we strongly recommend the 6-bottle package just to make sure you get the full benefits of our formula for as long as possible.
Q: Can I buy Sonofit in stores or on others websites?
A: Sonofit has been so successful that many have tried to copy it and sell it on other websites. But please be advised as those websites might not be legit and the product you buy might not be the product you seek. Sonofit can be found only on the official website and it is not available for purchase anywhere else.
Sonofit is not a scam. Most of the Sonofit reviews are positive. It does help treat hearing loss, tinnitus and other hearing impairments, quickly. But the results may vary.
The manufacturers reveal everything behind making the supplement, unlike certain secret ingredient supplements in the market. The company is also transparent in revealing the ingredients as well. To ensure reliability and value for customers, they also provide a money-back guarantee. So, Sonofit can be considered trustworthy.
I strongly recommend you buy only from the official website and avoid retailers on Amazon because they are not offering a 60-day money-back guarantee.
The formula uses only pure, natural ingredients. No dangerous or illegal substances. Because the ingredients are natural and safe, you won’t have to put up with nasty side effects that affect your quality of life. The product is also non-GMO and has been developed in an FDA-certified facility.
Thank you for reading this review, I hope that it made things clear about how this natural supplement works and if it can help you with your condition or not. Feel free to add a comment if you already used this supplement or if you know some others that you need a detailed review about, we can make a separate post for it and help as many people as we can.
- Altissimi G, Colizza A, Cianfrone G, et al. Drugs inducing hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness and vertigo: an updated guide. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2020 Aug 1;24(15):7946-52.
- Amplifon. Ototoxicity: which drugs can cause hearing loss or tinnitus [Internet]. Amplifon. Amplifon; 2021 [cited 2022 Sep 5].
- Arreola R, Quintero-Fabián S, López-Roa RI, et al. Immunomodulation and anti-inflammatory effects of garlic compounds. Journal of immunology research. 2015 Oct;2015.
- Bisht M, Bist SS. Ototoxicity: the hidden menace. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery. 2011 Jul;63(3):255-9.
- Brooks DN. An onion in your ear. The Journal of Laryngology & Otology. 1986 Sep;100(9):1043-6.
- Budhiraja SS, Cullum ME, Sioutis SS, et al. Biological activity of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil component, terpinen-4-ol, in human myelocytic cell line HL-60. Journal of manipulative and physiological therapeutics. 1999 Sep 1;22(7):447-53.
- Carson CF, Hammer KA, Riley TV. Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil: A Review of Antimicrobial and Other Medicinal Properties. Clinical Microbiology Reviews [Internet]. 2006 Jan 1;19(1):50–62.
- Cordeiro L, Figueiredo P, Souza H, et al. Terpinen-4-ol as an Antibacterial and Antibiofilm Agent against Staphylococcus aureus. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2020 Jun 25;21(12):4531.
- Das J, Ramani R, Suraju MO. Polyphenol compounds and PKC signaling. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-General Subjects. 2016 Oct 1;1860(10):2107-21.
- El Gizawy HA, Hussein MA, Abdel-Sattar E. Biological activities, isolated compounds and HPLC profile of Verbascum nubicum. Pharmaceutical biology. 2019 Jan 1;57(1):485-97.
- Eraslan G, Kanbur M, Aslan Ö, et al. The antioxidant effects of pumpkin seed oil on subacute aflatoxin poisoning in mice. Environmental toxicology. 2013 Dec;28(12):681-8.
- Hammill TL, Campbell KC. Protection for medication-induced hearing loss: the state of the science. International Journal of Audiology. 2018 Aug 24;57(sup4): S87-95.
- Javanbakht MH, Keshavarz SA, Djalali M, et al. Randomized controlled trial using vitamins E and D supplementation in atopic dermatitis. Journal of dermatological treatment. 2011 Jun 1;22(3):144-50.
- Kandeil MAM, Hassanin KMAA, Mohammed ET, et al. Pumpkin and Vitamin E as Potent Modulators of Apoptosis in Gentamicin-induced Rat Nephrotoxicity. Asian Journal of Biochemistry [Internet]. 2018 Apr 11 [cited 2022 Sep 5];13(1):1–8.
- Lai TW, Cheng HL, Su TR, et al. Cichoric Acid May Play a Role in Protecting Hair Cells from Ototoxic Drugs. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2022 Jan;23(12):6701.
- Sarrell EM, Cohen HA, Kahan E. Naturopathic treatment for ear pain in children. Pediatrics. 2003 May;111(5):e574-9.
- Mason MJ, Farr MRB. Flexibility within the middle ears of vertebrates. The Journal of Laryngology & Otology [Internet]. 2013 Jan 1 [cited 2022 Sep 5];127(1):2–14.
- Rybak LP, Ramkumar V. Ototoxicity. Kidney international. 2007 Oct 2;72(8):931-5.
- Seligmann H, Podoshin L, Ben-David J, et al. Drug-induced tinnitus and other hearing disorders. Drug Safety. 1996 Mar;14(3):198-212.