In general, fresh vegetables and fruits are excellent choices. Chicken and fish are preferable to red meats. Avoid charring meats to reduce the risks of stomach and colon cancers. Avoiding excess caffeine, alcohol and fatty foods can control symptoms of acid reflux. Nuts, seeds and legumes like beans and lentils are excellent sources of both protein and fiber. Exercise common sense consistently and avoid getting carried away by food trends that promise magical results.
What else should we know about gut health?
Food choices are common causes of heartburn, bloating and constipation. If you experience these symptoms, start using a food diary to see if there are links between your symptoms and certain foods. Avoid fried foods and consume alcohol and caffeine in moderation, as they are not healthy in the long run. If you keep having gastrointestinal problems despite making wise food choices, consult your doctor.
Adequate sleep is essential for gut health. It is not uncommon for people with disturbed sleep to suffer from nausea, bloating, constipation and other digestive concerns.
Regular exercise is known to reduce stress levels and help maintain a healthy weight, which can have positive effects on gut health.
Antibiotics can wipe out both bad and good germs in the gut. Avoid taking antibiotics for conditions such as common colds or sore throats. These illnesses are usually due to viral infections that do not respond to antibiotics anyway.
How does SynoGut work?
SynoGut contains probiotics and prebiotics, as mentioned above. Probiotics and prebiotics play a vital role in improving your gut health by ensuring the microbial balance inside the gut is maintained. The main probiotic known as Lactobacillus Acidophilus is present inside SynoGut, vital for gut health, and aids in digestion. If left unchecked, it can lead to various stomach issues like bloating and gastrointestinal issues.
Fibers are necessary for the effective transportation of food inside the gut and the rectum; lack of fibers is directly linked to constipation and stomach discomfort. SynoGut makes sure your body gets enough fibers to ensure the effective transportation of food inside the gut.
ynoGut contains natural laxatives that help with pain relief and provide comfort to people suffering from stomach pain. Extracts from Aloe Vera and Prune ensure the effective and seamless working of the digestive system.
Detoxifications agents present inside SynoGut flush out all undesirable toxins out of the body and cleanse it of everything undesirable. Detoxifying agents like Bentonite clay play a vital role in cleansing the body. According to the University of Michigan Medical School, “High-fiber diet keeps gut microbes from eating the colon’s lining, protects against infection, animal study shows.”
Who discovered SynoGut?
The SynoGut formula was discovered by Samuel Bart, a researcher who lives in Nashville, Tennessee. Bart, 49 years old, also initially suffered from gut-related diseases, constipation, and bloating throughout the day, which made his life “a living hell.”
Looking for an all-natural solution for his problems, Mr. Bart spent years perfecting the final formula, which is in front of you today. The research and effort put in by Samuel are proof of the legitimacy and effectiveness of SynoGut.
To understand what SynoGut can provide to the health of the users, it is important to identify what each ingredient can do to the body to fully understand the benefits of the supplement and what it can do to the health of the users.
- Bentonite Clay is one of the powerful ingredients that is famously known for moisturizing and purifying the body. It is usually added to skin care products as it provides wonderful effects to the lessening of oil on the skin.
- Psyllium is a good laxative added in SynoGut that can increase the bowel bolus which can help users who are suffering from constipation. The ingredient works by absorbing the fluid in your intestines and aid the intestine in creating bulkier stools that are easier to get rid out of the body when defecating.
- Flaxseed can regulate the SynoGut user’s cholesterol levels to a healthy and normal range. It can prevent type 2 diabetes and lowering the risks of cardiovascular related diseases.
- Prune is a great health of intestinal disorders, indigestion and constipation. It reduces the high cholesterol levels and regulates the production of bile acids in your stool which can also prevent the risk of colon cancer.
- Glucomannan is added to help support the glycemic control and probiotic effects in the body. This ingredient is a big help to individuals in need of weight loss support and it can prevent constipation as well.
- Apple pectin is amazing at increasing the volume of stool therefore helping the body to full eliminate the waste in your system. This key ingredient can also increase the body’s ability to absorb the nutrients provided by the SynoGut dietary supplement.
- Aloe Vera is a powerful ingredient that people have ignored for a long time. This natural healing ingredient can rejuvenate your skin and other body functions. It can increase the cell’s ability to regenerate and most importantly, it can hydrate your body which is important to support your overall health.
- L. Acidophilus is to help prevent abdominal pains, stomach aches, constipation, bacterial vaginal infections, lung infections and other irritable bowel syndromes. This ingredient is usually found in dietary supplements or product that focuses in treating your stomach or gut related problems.
SynoGut is manufactured in a FDA registered and GMP certified facility in the USA. SynoGut is a non-GMO product which means there are no harmful substances added in the formulation of the product.
SynoGut Price and Availability
The SynoGut nutritional formula is available for purchase through the official website. It’s not available in any other online platform or third-party stores such as Amazon or Walmart. The manufacturer recommends buying from the official website to avoid scammers and counterfeit products.
Besides, buying from the official website allows users to take advantage of the deals and offers from the company. Importantly, the official website offers a secure billing page that protects customers’ data, including their financial information.
The current discounted prices of the SynoGut supplement are:
- Buy 1 bottle of SynoGut formula at $69 (for 30 days supply)
- Buy 3 bottles of SynoGut formula at $59 per bottle (for 90 days supply)
- Buy 6 bottles of SynoGut formula at $49 per bottle (for 180 days supply)
Additionally, each order of SynoGut is protected by a 60-day moneyback guarantee. Clients who don’t get the intended results from SynoGut can initiate a claim and ask for a refund by sending the supplement bottles back at the following address: 37 Inverness Drive East, Suite 100, Englewood, Colorado 80112. Customers are responsible for the cost of the return shipping by contacting the company at: