Synogut Supplement$49/ Bottle
Quality of Ingredients9.1/10
Speed of Results8.7/10
- Boosts digestion naturally
- Improves bowel Movement
- Helps in weight loss
- Creates good bacteria
- Supports Healthy Cholesterol
- 100% natural ingredients
- 60 days money back guarantee
- Only available online from the official website
- Fake bottles been sold on Amazon
- Results may vary
- Some customers reported needing more than one bottle to have success
“Gut health” describes the function and balance of bacteria of the many parts of the gastrointestinal tract. Ideally, organs such as the esophagus, stomach and intestines all work together to allow us to eat and digest food without discomfort. But that’s not the case for the estimated 70 million people in the U.S. with digestive diseases.
Why should we pay attention to our gut health?
All food is ultimately broken down in the gut to a simple form that can enter the bloodstream and be delivered as nutrients throughout our bodies. This is only possible with a healthy digestive system. A healthy gut contains healthy bacteria and immune cells that ward off infectious agents like bacteria, viruses, and fungi. A healthy gut also communicates with the brain through nerves and hormones, which helps maintain general health and well-being.
What are the signs of gut health problems?
Everyone at some point experiences digestive problems such as abdominal pain, bloating, loose stools, constipation, heartburn, nausea or vomiting. When symptoms persist, it may be a sign of an underlying problem that needs medical attention. Weight loss without a good reason, blood in the stool, black stool (a sign of bleeding in the gut), severe vomiting, fever, severe stomachaches, trouble swallowing food, pain in the throat or chest when food is swallowed, or jaundice (a yellow discoloration of the skin or eyes) could potentially indicate an underlying gastrointestinal problem with serious consequences. Consult your doctor if any of these symptoms occur.
What is Synogut?
SynoGut is a nutritional supplement that is designed to support a healthy digestive system. The supplement is ideal for those who have problems with digestion and overall poor gut health. According to the official website, SynoGut is a perfect blend of natural, effective ingredients, which it uses to optimize gut health and support healthy digestion.
According to the manufacturer, SynoGut achieves its goals by supplying essential nutrients and restoring its functions naturally. In addition to supporting a healthy digestive system, the supplement delivers numerous health benefits to the body. Importantly, the supplement targets the problem from its root cause, thereby eliminating chances of recurrence.
Ingredients in the Synogut supplement
Going through the ingredient list shows that almost all names represent some plant-based product. It means the company has selected only natural sources to get these ingredients. As there is no artificial ingredient inside, the risks of side effects automatically minimize.
Here is a list of all SynoGut ingredients and their benefits for digestion.
- Psyllium Husk- the first ingredient is a source of dietary fiber that improves bowel movement and relieves common issues like constipation. It also enhances nutrient absorption in the body and makes sure that the stool is soft enough to pass through the excretory system without adding any pressure.
- Bentonite Clay- this is an unusual ingredient for a dietary supplement, but it has been made a part of the SynoGut ingredients list for its high probiotic count. It adds beneficial bacteria to the body that aid in the breakdown of food, regulate hormonal health and prevent chronic diseases, i.e., inflammatory bowel syndrome.
- Black Walnuts- walnuts are a rich source of antioxidants vital for removing toxins and relieving inflammation and oxidative stress. It also contains a high amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids that help to maintain a healthy lipid profile. It lowers the LDL (bad cholesterol) and saves the body from various cardiovascular risks, i.e., high blood pressure, heart attacks, and diabetes.
- Flax Seeds- Flax seeds are very famous for their digestive benefits, especially against constipation. They help to regulate the bowels, lower bad cholesterol, and save the body from severe complications.
- Prune- it is a natural source of soluble and insoluble fiber. The insoluble fiber is responsible for regulating bowel movements, whereas the soluble fiber improves nutrient absorption. Some evidence suggests it also lowers the risk of gut or Colon cancer.
- Aloe Vera- it is a healing plant that offers hidden benefits for skin, gut health, and immunity. It speeds up the natural recovery of wounds and offers collective health benefits for the body.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus- as the name may indicate, it is a probiotic that helps improve food breakdown making it more available for the body. It also makes management of certain gut conditions better, i.e., lactose intolerance.
- Others– Oat bran, glucomannan, apple pectin, etc
There is plenty of scientific evidence suggesting how each of these SynoGut ingredients offers miraculous health benefits. There is no reason to question or doubt the role of any ingredient. All of them work in collaboration and provide complete gut health transformation that adds years to the quality of life. This digestive boost also makes aging less problematic.
There are no allergens added to this formula. People with a known history of fool-borne allergies should take a look at the SynoGut ingredient list to identify any potential allergen. Those confused about its usage can talk to a doctor and understand the role and need of a digestive health booster.